Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S R SubramaniyanYour feedback matters!
Pimples problem 12months continuously. And their black spots m not able to remove that black spots. I never usse my nails never rash it but still I get black spot.
I am suffering from anxiety related health problems, I had visited multiple doctors but couldn't get much better. Usually I stay awake for 2-3 days and night. My wife is very worried and trying her best to find some useful healing. I 've added weight dark skin on my cheeks, fat belly.
The skin of my nose iss oily and pigmented smwhat darker shade den the other skin. Is it pigmentation? How can I get rid of it as it looks too odd. I am female of 29 yes age. please help.
I got cut in my hand last week. It got dried but now I can see some puss inside. Yesterday I went to local physician he prescribed me some ailment and check my sugar. To my surprise it was showing 300 in his small machine. I am little worried now. Need suggestion.
While at bathroom at time of poop I see blood and ther is pain in opening of anal so kindly suggest me something.
Hi I am 53 years, male, weight 40 kg, height 5 ft 9 inch. Diabetic detected in 1997. Last 15 years under medication, diabetic diet, exercise. Carbophage sr 1000 (night); glucobay m50 (after lunch) are taking daily. A skin problem is observed for last 10 months, toady skin. Urea 10 is applying. Present blood report; sugar (fasting) 115sugar (pp) (without taking medicine) - 232hba1c - 6. 75hb - 13. 3present symptoms: dizziness, weakness, mental unrest, sexually inert.
My wife is 64 years ole. She is diabetic and taking both short acting and long acting insulin. She has kidney problem and present creatine level is 7 and urea 70. She is getting skin boils all over the body which is hitching and painful ( doctors say uremia). She under peritonial dialysis every day(apd). How to bring down creatine level and cure her skin problem.
Hai I'm 22 yes old, I'm a female I have an oily face and I have more blackheads on my nose. So I could I stop blackheads. So can you suggest me any soap for oily face and also to get rid from black heads.
Hlo sir I have one problem this that I have eyes under the big dark circles. So I have big problem and according to dark circles I don't go anywhere. And my friends do more flirt with me. And sir I want to perfectly alright so please sir give me good suggestion and tell me any simple treatment, hurry.
I have some small dots on the face because of push the pimples, after that pimples marks on my face Pls any suggestion on that.
How to take care of my. Very very dry and scaly skin in this summer. And what type of moisturiser, scrub and face wash should I pick.
I used to apply at night the combo of both eukroma and mometasone forte for skin lightening it was worked first and after some months my skin has got redness. And aftr seeing this result I stopped using the creams when I stopped, my skin become dark as spots like scars and all that so what to do now. Day by day am getting tension for this reason and I couldn't even concentrate on my studies all are commenting indirectly.:(so can you plzz suggest me that what to do? and suggest me a good fairness cream to withstand in the society.
I have sensitive skin &itching prob sun tan & skin burn when I came out in summer which is the best soap for my skin common soap.
I have developed small Boils over my face, most of which don't burst and without bursting its swelling goes away. Very few burst. All of them are very small in size, covers area about less than a cm^2. As soon as one end the other one develops anywhere in face. Give me suggestion on medicines.
I am 30 years old and have 2years old baby, from past 2-3 days, have pain in my boobs and I felt little milk is also coming. Where I stopped feeding my kid long back. Pls suggest, what shall I do in this case.
The first thing anyone notices about you is your face and often people find themselves wishing for things like a slimmer nose, fuller lips etc. This is where facial cosmetic surgery comes in. Facial cosmetic surgery can address areas like your eyebrows, nose, cheeks, chin etc to give you the facial structure you've dreamed of.
Take a look at some of the common types of facial cosmetic procedures:
- Brow lift: Frown lines and creases that develop across the forehead, between the eyes and over the nose bridge can be addressed through this procedure. This surgery is performed mainly to combat signs of aging and involves raising eye brows that may be sagging over the eyelid.
- Eyelid surgery: Puffiness in the upper eye lids may be caused by excessive fat deposits. When combined with sagging skin, it can disturb the contours of the eye and in some cases cause vision problems. Blepharoplasty or eye lid surgery removes this excess skin and corrects fine lines, wrinkles and bags under the eyes.
- Nose: A rhinoplasty is used to reconstruct the nose. The nasal skin is separated from the tissue and cartilage structure underneath which is then reshaped as desired and then sutured together again. Rhinoplasty is of two types; open rhinoplasty and closed rhinoplasty.
- Ears: An octoplasty is a facial cosmetic surgery aimed at correcting protruding ears or large outer ears and correcting ear deformities such as a lop ear, cupped ear or shell ear and torn ear lobes. This surgery is usually performed on children between the ages of 4 to 14.
- Chin: Surgery on your chin can reshape it to make it look smaller or bigger as desired. This can be done by reshaping the jaw bone or inserting an implant. In some cases the procedure may be combined with liposuction.
- Forehead: Signs of aging on the forehead, frown lines or heavy brows triggered by stress and hereditary furrowed lines above the nose can be addressed with a forehead lift. This procedure is often performed along with a facelift or eyelid surgery.
- Facelift: As we grow older, our skin loses its elasticity. This triggers the development of wrinkles and deepens creases along the nose and cheek. Facelifts address these signs of aging by tightening skin and strengthening the muscles beneath it. Facial cosmetic surgery can also be used to correct congenital defects such as cleft lips and to treat scars.
Surgery to repair a cleft lip or cleft palate not only enhances appearances but also enhances the quality of life by improving functionality. Scar revision surgery involves the injecting or application of steroid medication to lighten the scar and make it less obvious. To treat burns that leave behind prominent scars, a procedure called Z plasty may be used. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi am Male 22 year. I have lots of dark spots on my face from last 2 year it wot reduced, how I reduce them. I want to opt for Laser treatment is it ok.
After 30 your skin looses its lustre and appears dull. Thus, the overall glamour and grace of your skin is lost. This is the reason you got to take special care of your skin that can prevent skin deterioration and can prevent different kinds of acute troubles, especially ageing spots, fine lines, patches, wrinkles, dark circles and many others.
How ageing affects your skin?
- Losing of collagen: If your skin remains exposed to direct rays of sun for longer hours, then the collagen will get lost as a result of which skin texture, formation and quality get disturbed. In some cases, you might even face dreadful skin damages that are simply quite hectic to bear.
- Losing skin thickness: After 30, your skin will look thinner as thickness will be lost and this is one of the most prominent symptoms. Thinner skin invites ageing signs faster and thus your skin will become sagging slowly by losing the natural tightness.
- Increase in visibility of ageing signs: The ageing signs will become more prominent and visible immediately after 30s, and this is the reason you should think of the most powerful means that can prevent these signs on a permanent note.
What are the leading skin-care methods for people above 30?
- Applying UVB or UVA broad-spectrum sunscreen: since it is not possible to avoid sun exposure all the time, especially for office-going fellows, therefore, it is better to use broad-spectrum sunscreen with rather UVB or UVA feature. Zinc or titanium oxides are mostly found in this kind of sunscreen lotion that not only prevent sun-rays absorption within skin but also make your skin tone much fairer than ever.
- Regular usage of filler: fillers can be regularly used so that skin volume can be easily maintained in the long run. This procedure will also take good care of your skin and prevent the skin from getting thin day by day. In this respect, it is recommended to take proper consultation from any dermatologist so that greater safety can be maintained without any mess or adverse reactions.
- Using retinol: Retinol has got medical approval, and this plays the most important role in building and maintaining skin collagen in the best way. In this case, collagen levels will get improved slowly, and on the other hand, sun-damages can also be reduced. Because if this ageing signs will also be controlled.