Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S R SubramaniyanYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old, before I was little bright my face is now black when I go to sunlight my face turns into too black is there cream or tablet to get rid of that help me doctor.
Good afternoon sir/madm My name is rajesh 21M from jalandhar, punjab, india My query is that, I have pimples over last 4 years. I used lot of medicines, creams and various product but I didn't find any change yet. So please can you help me to get rid of pimples and dark circles. Thanks in advance.
neglecting to wash and scrub the neck area is one reason people get black neck, there are other things that will cause this conditions that is scientifically known as acanthosis nigricans.
Causes of Dark Skin on Neck :
black neck can be caused by poor hygiene, but there are also many other reasons black neck occurs. Too much sun exposure is one reason, but in most cases it is a result of diabetes or obesity. Black neck can also be inherited. Whatever the case may be, black neck is still unsightly and if you’ve got it, you’re probably going to want to treat it as soon as possible. Aging and sun exposure are the main causes of dark discoloration on the neck. Other causes are diabetes, genetics, polycystic ovary syndrome, poor hygiene, and sudden weight loss or weight gain.
Home Remedies :
1. Honey and Tomato : Honey is used in countless home remedies to treat conditions of the skin and is an excellent moisturizer. It is also priceless in helping to lighten the skin. Mixing honey with tomato, another skin lightening agent, will give you the extra healing power you need to remove dark patches on the neck quickly and easily. Honey and tomato juice should be mixed well together and applied to the black areas for twenty minutes. Repeating this home remedy every day will help to get rid of black neck in a hurry.
2 . Almonds : Almonds will make your skin positively glow. It helps to greatly nourish the skin and will also give your skin the added moisture it needs. While eating almonds is obviously very beneficial, making a paste of almond powder, milk powder, and honey will do wonders to help get rid of black neck. This needs to be left on the affected areas for thirty minutes and then rinsed clean.
3 . Olive Oil : Olive oil is used for skin by thousands of people around the globe. Those that care about natural beauty swear by the power of olive oil to nourish skin and keep it looking its best. Olive oil and lemon juice should be mixed together to treat black neck. Applied to the dark spots for twenty minutes and rinsed thoroughly, this mixture will help considerably to fade black neck for good.
4. Aloe Vera : Extract aloe vera gel from the leaf. Apply it directly on the neck and gently massage it. Leave it on for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with water. Repeat this once daily for fast results.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am having Enlarged Prostate since last 15 years. At present my Doctor has prescribed Sildura 8 Medicine. I want to know as whether, is there any other better Medicine for Enlarged Prostate ?
Sir I have some face skin problem whenever I go in sunlight my skin become oily and sticky. My skin tone become darker. Just now I am using ahaglow facewash and cosmelite cream. But there is no improvement in skin conditions.
I am 27 years old woman. I was fair enough during my college days. Up to 23 tl years. Now I am becoming dark. No glow on my face. Looking dry always. Under eye single is also there. Ofcourse I have some family issue. And getting stress. But I think there will be no end of it. Still I want to be good in liking. Can you please help me doctor.
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Following things can be done for maintaining a healthy prostate:
- Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
- Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
- Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
- Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.