Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. S.PrabhaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 30 years old male. From few days I have pain in my lower part of stomach and my toilet is not coming properly. And doctor prescribe me to do ultra sound and blood test.in ultra sound I know that their is 5 mm. Stone in my left kidney. I want to remove this without operation. So please suggest me. I am leaving alone in delhi. please tell me what can I do. Plz.
I am a 46 years old women. I was getting stomach ache frequently. Showed to doctor. N they gave tablet saying gastritis. Later after someday stomachache become severe and again we scanned and I get to know there is kidney stones. It is 6.5 mm at right side. Can it be flushed out by medicine or it should be operated.
At every morning or after 1 or 2 days I am going for washroom then white discharge is occurred before urine give me some suggestions for this. And this is harmful for me or not.
I am a male member aged 76 years. I was a high blood pressure patient since last 30 years and under medical supervision and under control. My creatinine shown as 2.8. Please advise me what vegetables and fruits I can take to keep the creatinine under control.
I am 21 years old. I am having burning sensation while urinating. Most probably its gonorrhea. Which medicine should I take?
I am 30 year old man diagnosed with kidney stone in ureter 2 days back Could you please suggest the fruits and veggies to eat and also fruits and veggies to avoid kidney stones.
My dad is having urine trouble. Urine just get passed anytime .We did a test and his urea and cretanine reported double of just normal level.Currently he is taking Bio D3 . Because of this problem our home became unhygienic. I want to know the remedy of the his urinal trouble. Thanks,
Dear sir I am 46 years old and very recently I have gone for surgery of urethra strictures-two places and after that I am taking medicine urimax-0.4 and martifur tab. One each daily after dinner. Please advise me for not tobe suffering from urine infection and care for strictures not to occur again.
My father is 86 year old. He has the problem of urinating very frequently especially at nite. Last Nov 2015 we visited a good hospital at our dimapur city by name Zion hospital. After consultation & test the doctor said he has prostrate problem. Wen I consulted a friend. He told me that through surgery it could be cure. My question can the surgery be possible for my dad with his old age. Please reply me soon.
I feel like I have a swelling around liver (right site) And I have also two kidney stone (5.6. 11.5mm) and also uric acid value 9 What is your recommendation Thanking you Naresh.
How to cure from kidney disease? Kidney stone is very big problem for damage of kidney or not. What are the precautions for for it?
He has some times pain in stomach. After diagnosis he found kidney stones. Without operation he wants to remove Stone. How?
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.