Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S.ParthasarathyYour feedback matters!
My stomach is paining sometimes about one time in a week, it is happening on eating bit more outside food? what should I do?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 36 years old male having several crystallize stone in both kidney sizes about 5-6 mm is there any such medicine for the crushing of said stone and can be remove permanently and non re occurrence of stone kindly help me and let me know is there any alopathic or homeopathic for the same kindly prescribe me.
Dear Sir/Madam I wanna make fat could you suggest me, what should I take meals in daily food? Cz im very thin.:(
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage.
Treatments like Sirodhara, Siro abyangham, Talapodichil helps in preventing hairfall. Medicated oil is poured on the forehead from a specific height and for a specific period continuously and rythmatically allowing the oil to run through the scalp and into the hair. It revitalizes the central nervous system and nourishes hair follicles. Special ayurvedic herbal paste made of bringaraj, brahmi, aswagandha etc. is applied on the head for 30-45 minutes. This helps in preventing grey hair and hair fall.
The age old maxim of “Have your breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper” serves true and good, even today. Most of us, when looking to lose weight, focus more on the exercises rather than the diet. In any weight loss plan, diet assumes a major role, as with the help of proper diet modifications and necessary diet changes, you can make sure the weight you are losing does not come back. Indian diets are primarily based on lentils and cereals and not meat heavy diets.
In order to tailor your diet according to your fat loss goals, you need to make sure you are getting all the necessary nutrients in the right amounts. Here is laid out the traditional Indian diet plan to lose the unwanted adipose:
Breakfast like a king: Breakfast is your first meal of the day, which makes it the most important meal as well. The various options for breakfast are two hardboiled eggs and a slice of brown bread or a bowl of ‘dalia khichdi’ consisting of vegetables and a poached egg. Both these options contain complex carbohydrates, protein and healthy fats, all of which are the basics if you want to give this long journey forward the most perfect kick start.
Do indulge in some mid-morning snacks: The mid-morning snack should ideally be 3 hours before lunch. A mid-morning snack is used to fill in the gap between lunch and breakfast, as a long gap can cause your metabolism to dip. Ideal choices for mid-morning snacks are soaked chickpeas or half an apple.
Have your lunch like a prince: Lunch needs to be lighter than breakfast, so avoid eating any refined grains. You can opt for two chapattis, a vegetable curry and a fish or a bowl of brown rice, vegetables and chicken soup.
Evening snacks: Don’t give them a miss! The evening snack can be a repetition of the mid-morning snack. Healthy sprouts or an apple serve as delicious yet very healthy alternatives.
Have your dinner like a pauper: Dinner should ideally be the lightest meal of the day, as a heavy dinner can stress your digestive system before sleep. Opt for a bowl of vegetable soup or a piece of chapatti and a bowl of dal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.