Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. S.MuthukumarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male, I have shoulder blade pain scenes, some months the pain is started left side and it shifted to right side I mean now its paining both sides. The pain started before two years and it reduced that time, but it is started again. It is because I was not sleeping in proper way and not even sitting in chair way. I have tried to sleep in different position, I have been sleeping on flat bed, even the pain is not reducing. I what know that pain can reduced and can to normal person. please help me.
I am 26 year old male. I often suffer from a pain in my left leg starting from hip through thigh up to knee. Is it the sciatic nerve? How to cure it?
I have pain in my hand and feet Please give me an answer and help me I have related with a poor family.
Here are some problems related to joint and knee
3 Months Earlier I Had Triple Arthrodesis Surgery Which Enables To Corrects My Foot Deformity. I've Plaster During Those Days. IN first week Of December My Plaster Has Been Removed. But Now I am Suffering From Little Foot Pain. I had Little Difficulties in Walking. All I want To Ask That How Can I get Rid Of This Post Surgery pain. How Can I be Able to walk With No Difficulties. What Exercise Or Techniques Should I Do For Get Rid Of This Pain. I had Taken Painkillers "Ultracet" Regularly for 8 Days. But Then again I am Not Able to deal with this. Please Suggest Me some Advice. Your Advice Will Be helpful For Me Thank You.
After shoulder bone get fracture in what time limit plaster is to be done. As shoulder is not moving of my father, but he saying to wait for 2 days to check recovery before going to hospital. He is not ready to go now, kindly tell what is the maximum safe time limit for to get plaster.
My right leg calf muscle has been pulled up for 20 days after running , now I am not running at all ,what should I do to heel it, and should I put ice on it or heat ointments or heat?
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.