Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.MurthyYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 60 yrs old diabetic type 2. Is it advisable for me to take fruit smoothie comprising of one apple. Orange. And avocado daily in the morning. My present routine post yoga pranayama. I drink 3 to 4 glasses of water with lime and small portion of honey. Then after 30 min. I propose to take aforsaid smoothie. Is it advisable my diet includes in a day 1.2 raw grated carrot 2.2. Cucumber raw grated 3. One raddish small raw grated 4. One cup medium home made curd 5.2 - spoons of flax seeds. Pumpkin seeds and 5 overnight soaked alamond 5 penunts and small handfull of channa 6 drink lemon mixed 8 glasses of water and meals 3 times.My sugar level is normal after taking tablets trivolib 2 and galvus 50 mg morning and night after food.kindly advise.
Hi my tsh level is 2.77. But i'm still having symptoms of thoriod like fatigue, rough hair, pimples on my face. What should I do?
My mother is suffering from varicose veins. Besides this, she does not have any other medical condition except mild hyperthyroidism. Age: 64 yrs Varicose veins since last 40 yrs Ht: 5'2" Wt: 70 kg BP: 120/80 Please let me know what other information you require. We would like you to please carry out the treatment.
Microsurgical varicocelectomy with delivery of testis and without delivery of testis ,which is best ?for future for adolescents.
I have sugar from last three years since i am using medicine now the sugar levels are better than normal.But one more problem since using medicine sexually total not commited whats the problem and solution.
My girlfriend have sugar and blood pressure problem. Her blood pressure ever 150/100 and sugar ever down. What should her do in this situation for control both problem?
I did not take any scanning, my Dr. did blood check up and she told me that I don't have thyroid, she told me that use tablets until I conceive, but I don't want to take tablets for a long period, previously I looses my weight but because of my exams I didn't do my exercise so again my weight increase, please tell me how can I solve this problem of unwanted facial hair and irregular periods, regarding my weight I think I loose it after continuous exercises like before.
I am 66 years old and suffering with diabetes my levels are as under fasting 153 and PP 155 I take gluformin GI with glycomet 750 in the morning and glycomet 2 tablets of 850mg I eat everything except sugar in tea sweets etc.
My mother is suffering from diabetes since 25 years and now is also undergoing depression, having medicines for both . Sometimes she feels severe discomfort, feels restless, tingling in the shoulders and neck, feels very low and sad. Though she is in good physical health why is she suffering this?
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans.