Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
HI sir.I want help.My problem is my gum bleed is not tight.My teeth also little bit loose.So tel me any tips .Pls im dipressing for dis problem.My age is 25years.Please help me
I am 15 and please when I was 10 years I fell down and I broke a tooth not full but please a piece of part broke in my tooth please and I went to doctors and I x-rayed and I found no problem and now recently I have noticed when I see my broken tooth in mirror from a distance please it looks little black and I have tried in please many mirrors. But this black color dose' t shown in human eye. First before noticing this problem I had no issue but once I saw it I feel some please sensation it
I have duodenal ulcer in my stomach. What should be my diet plan? How long will it take to heal? Any other information will be helpful as well.
How to keep teeth clean and comfortable with the same time as a result of the most important thing is that the only thing I can do it for the first time in the morning and I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time in.
I am suffering from mouth ulcer and have tried ointments but no effect yet I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me. I'm suffering from this disease since 6years.
Hi i' m from south delhi, I want to implant my front right tooth cause of the tooth is dead and black due to an accident. Can you please tell me the cost to pay and time duration on implantation.
I have ulcers in mouth for 4-6 days but still I am not get rid of ulcers after taking some tablets like B-Capsules and Limcee. What I need to do now?
I am having severe pain in my last molar. There is no cavity on top of the tooth but it has caried on the side.Even if water touches there it pains badly.Do i need a root canal?
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.
I have little quiry Reg in morning while clean my teeth.while cloning with cold water it's sum green type water.what is the problem I don't know.and getting bad small. can you suggest me medicine or consult sum Dr.
My teeth isn't growing now. It has stopped growing in between. I have only half teeth now what should I do?
Dental erosion -Erosion usually shows up as hollows in the teeth and a general wearing away of the tooth surface and biting edges. This can expose the dentine underneath, which is a darker, yellower colour than the enamel. Because the dentine is sensitive, your teeth can also be more sensitive to heat and cold, or acidic foods and drinks.