Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. S.MageshwaranYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering from cervical slip disc. She is having sever pain in arm and back of the right hand side. So please suggest the remedy. '
Sir my age 21. My left leg pain every time. Sir bahut dard hota he kya karoon acha sa solution de do.
I am 19 years old male. I have back pain since one year. I tried many products but couldn't get relief. Please suggest me some treatment.
I am 50 year Old diabetic patient and is controlled sugar level but I have pain in joints i. E shoulders and legs please suggest me should I take some calsum presently I am taking glisephase g2 one in morning and evening. Onglyza 5 in mid day meal and diatal also and which calsum I should take ?
Hi im 22 years old im suffering from back pain since last 3 months I had took medicine but no relief please suggest me proper health treatment for this pain.
Sir/madam I am suffering from backpain and knee pain. Please suggest me some medications and please recommend me some good yoga poses. I am only 21 years old.
A painful, common condition that affects the lower part of the spine is termed as back pain. It is mostly caused by strain (muscle injury) or sprain (ligament injury). Some other causes include poor posture, improper lifting, fracture, infrequent exercise, arthritis or a ruptured disk. Usually, pain in the lower back is the only symptom.
Conventional treatment for back pain often includes
2. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
3. Weight control
If these treatments fail, then the only option left is surgery. Either discectomy (surgical procedure to relieve pressure in the disc by removing the gel-like substance in the disc) or foraminotomy (surgical procedure to expand the gaps through which the nerves pass) is performed.
However, conventional therapy usually has side-effects and only manages to suppress the problem, not cure it. If you seek a cure, Ayurveda is an excellent option. Usually, Ayurvedic remedies are non-invasive, natural and can be arranged at home.
Here are some great Ayurvedic treatments:
1. According to the principles of Ayurveda, imbalance in the doshas can lead to problems in the body. The goal of Ayurveda is to balance the doshas and heal the body from the inside. So a lot of Ayurvedic treatments comprise of foods that need to be consumed for the body to heal. For example, you can blend wheat, coriander powder, khuskhus powder and milk together, boil it for twenty minutes and then consume it at room temperature. This will relieve your pain.
2. Another thing you can do is fry garlic in coconut oil and then use the oil to massage over the affected areas on your back.
3. To restore the damaged dosha, daily purgation is suggested.
4. Practicing Yoga can go a long way in managing your pain as well. In Ayurveda, pain is seen as a result of exerting yourself too much, either emotionally or physically. If your spine needs strength, your mind must be strong first of all. So, firstly, your mind needs balance before you can focus on the affected areas. When doing Yoga, start with easy postures such as back-bends. Consult a yoga therapist or teacher before you start doing any yoga posture.