Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. JayasenthilnathanYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old I have back head ache but doctors say it's heredity I want to get rid of it but I can't how can I get rid of it is there any treatment.
I have a slight fever that comes and goes everyday for over 2 months now. I haven't consumed any medicines instead dealing with it naturally. But the fever won't disappear completely so any tips to get rid of it once and for all?
Is surgery is must for l5-s1 nerve compression? please sugest me alternate remedies is varma is priscribable.
Hi I am 22 and I have only 14 cm of penis and maybe due to masturbation it has shrunk please help me out its it becoming very embarrassing for me.
I am allergic to sun. And it leads to migraine whenever I do not eat anything in the morning. And it starts with severe headache. So whats the solution?
I am a female, 55 years old and just had an abdominal ultrasound performed. The results showed the liver to be mildly enlarged measuring 16.2 cm in length. The report said it demonstrates diffusely increased parenchymal echogenicity. No focal liver lesions were identified. I.H.B.R dilatation seen. What does this mean? I am also taking medicines for thyroid I.e Thynorm 100. Please give me guidance.
Mera penis aj kal khara nehi hota. Mera age 23he. Sex krne ka bht mn hote he lekin lingo sota hone ki karon kor nehi pata. please ek upai dijiye. Mera marraige life sukhi kijiye.
I am 26 years married female. I am having periods problem. Even I consult Dr. I am having pcod. What should I do ?
I am very concerned about my nose size and I am seeing increase in my nose size after I have started working out. Is workout the reason for this or is it just an illusion? Should I use all the nose exercise available on Internet? Are they good?
I am feeling acidic in my eyes. I am having regular problem of acidity and take PROTOHALT-D tablet (s), but still feeling extreme acidic conditions in eyes. Which eye drops will be useful in reducing acidic conditions in eyes.
Sir! I have problem while having sex with my wife I use to be discharged early before ejaculation and also I use to get pain in my pennis and some time when I go for urine in that will get that and white leaking also I am 38 years old and I have got three childrens please give me need full advise Thank you.
What is Diabetes? What are the symptoms of one getting it? Is it hereditary? What are the preventive Measures for it?
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories but other harmful chemicals as well.
There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings:
- Kurmura or puffed rice: A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things, such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra: A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread, which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn: Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts: Assorted nuts, such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks: A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana: This is another snack, which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein, but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks: Various forms of snacks, which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India.
Along with these foods, one should also go for regular full body check up, in order to know how healthy they are.