Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. S.JayalakshmiYour feedback matters!
Mere ghutne ke side me kafi dard hota hai jab mai use fold karke baith Kar hota uske Baad jab mai khada hota to 10 sec ke liye kafi pain hota hai pls suggest me.
I am 44 year old male. Couple of months before I got injury to index finger of the right hand by accident. The finger got swollen and I am unable to bend beyond a certain limit. I visited doctor and he asked to take x-ray. It seems no fracture. The doctor asked me to do some simple exercise to solve the issue as this is a small issue. But after 2.5 months exercise, I am still having the swellings and the index finger is bend also. Unable to move the finger freely. Please suggest for me.
I am 29 year old man I frequently feel back pain and also tried volini couple of time but it didn't help what should I do now?
I am suffering form heal ache, muscle pain ,food swelling problem, neck pain for one year muscle spasms What can I do please advise.
I am 20 years suffering from neck pain I have been doing all sort of neck exercises to relieve from pain but no effect can you suggest me to be normal.
I have a pain in my knee. And it is very paining me when I walk and until it's pain when I was stop.
I have very pain in my right hand thumb nail, The nail of the thumb of my right hand is really in pain, I will not hurt by myself when I press my thumb, it pains when my thumb is hit or touch on something or any object. The pain is realy very Frightful.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.