Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. S. HemachandranYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. Last 1 week se I thnk viral infection hai. Kafi jyada jukam aur chhik aa rahi hai morning ke time to bhot jyada hote hai aur ye poora din ese hi rehti h.aur chest m right side bhi halka pain hota h .but ye tabhi hota h jab jukam ho. Gala bhi andar se lal hai. please koi medicine bataye thanks
How effectively can" appliances" be used to control snoring (i. E. Nasal strips or that plastic thing that dilates nostrils to open nasal passages)?
I have frequent moth ulcers mainly on tongue and throat. Its very painful. Is there a remedy for this?
Sir I am 27 years old. For last 9 months I am suffering from pain in throat, this pain I feel for few seconds in my throat and ear, in time I fill uneasy in my neck. I take some medicine, from. Read more.
I was suffering from cold and throat disease since 4 years. Now a days I feel relief about 70%. But some problem with my digestion. Both are little problem throat n digestion. please suggest me Ayurveda or homeopathy medicine and cure. Is it sinus or hisnofilia.
I have got a throat infection taking amoxilin 500 mg for 5 days n ambroxyl . I still have throat irritation what should I do.
My ear drum was damage last 2mnt before now these day in my ear facing a problem, in my ear very pain, and give the suggestion what I do.
Oftenly suffering from headache, actually I am suffering from sinus and used medicines for that is that the reason for headache, or anything else, if so please give the suggestions.
I am having blocked nose, head ache at part above eyebrows. And also coughing and sneezing since past 2 days. What should be done?
Sir I am 27. And now a days I am suffering from problem of snoring. Sir what should I do. please suggest.
Hello, I'm 22 years old male, a week ago I was suffering from cold and due to that I started to feel pain in my throat, then my voice changed weirdly and I was unable to speak due to throat pain. Then next day I started to do gaggle and after 2-3 days my voice get normal and got relief from throat pain. But after 3-4 days I started to loose my hairs. Whenever I take bath I'm noticing that I'm loosing my 30-40 hairs Daily.
My grandson 2.5 years old is getting blood from his nose when he wakes up in the morning since last days. We are keeping wet towel on his head or put his head below running water. Any long term remedy please ?
I have got throat pain since there was no proper sleep from a week. And usually I get sinus. So how to get rid of throat pain.
Tears come out of my eyes very often. I have sinus and I smoke. Sometimes people say why are you crying. It becomes very embarrassing as I'm not crying. Please help.
I've been suffered from Vertigo from last two months, Doctor gave me some medications but those didn't help me to fix this problem, I've done several blood tests like thyroid, Sugar test. I feel pain in head veins sometimes Is it a serious problem to worry? What should I do to resolve this problem, Please help me.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?