Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. S .BabuYour feedback matters!
I seriously need to shed some weight. Recently I have starting snoring a lot. N get tired very easily. Have become short breathed. N heart pounds like hell even on small workouts.
I have been suffering from sinus since 2 years. So, in order to reduce my headache I applied zandu balm on my forehead. After a year I noticed that part of my forehead turns to black completely. Please can anyone tell me how can I remove that color?
I feel like there is plastic or something inside both my ears. Used q-tip and observed my ears are clean. Also i'm having mild cold; I get closing and opening feeling of my ears when deeply breathed in and out. Does coconut oil help as home remedy? if doesn't help in a week long time, what kind of doctor should I look after?
I suffer from headache a lot of times. Moreover, I also have sinus and cough and cold issues. What is the probable solution to the same?
Hello doctor my mother had neck survival and shes suffering from vertigo what she will do to cure vertigo her age is 50.
I have a cousin,she was female.Her age was 29.She is suffering from snoring from past 5 years.She want to reduce it.Can any one suggest any medicine ?
I am 19 years old, I am suffering with fully ear problem, its very painful to me, so please tell me what to do?
Hi, I am 38 years old male. I am having pain in the left socket of my eye from the last 15 days. I also have sore throat and cough. I am taking steam but not much help.
Is Sensation in feet & legs coupled with vertigo associated sugar& thyroid or neurological problem because of suffering from all. please advise.
From 3 days. I'm having soar throat and cold. I'm drinking warm water. Coughing yellow in color. But now my eyes has become very watery from 2 days. It's looking like I be been crying a lot.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?