Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.A.MahadevanYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam My friend is 32 years old, previously he used to take tobacco, but now he has stopped, from last one month but one side of the mouth inside skin first get little reddish and after taking medicine it get white'so my question is it a improvement sign or something else also one thing I want to add one thing he had no problem during eating.
I have black layer on my things and some itch on there &also on remain parts of lower body it is from 1 month.
Sir My daughter have sneezing only at morning. please and I also feel headache all of time and more at the time of study. please reply soon.
Hi i am Recovering after bypass surgery- a consolidated pain in the chest left and right - can walk 10 km. Perday- have done shootings also - no problems. Why this pain? any remedy? please reply
I have really strong migraine, for the last two days. I also experience lack of balance and diarrhea.
Dear Sir, I am 30 years male doing field job having stressful day with continuous standing and walking .I am feeling leg cramps in all the day especially in the night .Today morning onwards my left leg feeling symptoms like symptoms severe cramps from the knee towards foot. At the foot one blood vein is beating fast .What can I do for this please suggest any Thanks in advance.
I think that my penis size is smaller than usual! Can anything be done about it? Any medicine or exercise which can help me in increasing ipom size?
My mom has got allergic cough since many months in winter it cause but in other season she do not have trouble I had gone through all tests reports r normal xray is also normal doctor says no problem its allergic cough but she can not sleep at night but when cough starts she starts coughing half n hr. She gets itching in throat and cough comes like spit white colour and sticky. medicines are not working .plz help what is the solution for this she is 60 years old and tired of coughing please help and sugest some medicine.
I am 29 year old female & I have pain in my neck, shoulder and right arm from last 4-5 months. Please help me.
My gf wants deep oral sex from me ,she has no infection but can I do deep oral sex with her ? For avoid any infection how to clean vagina before oral sex? Another once I was unfortunately eat her vaginal fluid can any harm to me?
I'm going to get married In 12 months and about my sex life I'm completely worried. I want to be full fit before getting in to marriage. Where should I start from penile length or premature ejaculation. Please give me a suggestion to full fill my partner. I have a small pennies and premature ejaculation. I want correct everything.
My husband is suffering from severe cold and cough from past two days. But today when he was splitting a small amount of blood in the form of saliva has came from his mouth while he was splitting. Is there any danger bcz of it and if not what are the remedies to cure such cough. And it's the first time with such problem and occurred only once.
Do you realize that around 2.5% of the aggregate diabetics are affected with foot ulcers and related sicknesses. Not just this, progression of ulcers/foot wounds leaves the patient with no other option other than amputation. Studies propose that two third of the diabetic foot ulcers in the long run heel without removals. Specialists encourage diabetic patients to embrace a preventive and powerful way to deal with in order to prevent further complications.
What foot complications can occur in diabetics?
- Diabetes (both type 1 and ii) causes harm to veins and peripheral nerves that can bring about issues in the legs and feet. Two principle conditions connected with diabetes are peripheral vein ailment (pad) and peripheral neuropathy prompting expanded danger of foot issues.
- Peripheral artery disease (pad) implies narrowing and solidifying of veins. It causes torment in the calf muscles while strolling and in some cases even ulcers because of absence of oxygen supply to these tissues.
- Peripheral neuropathy alludes to harm to the little nerves in feet because of diabetes. Side effects incorporate diminished sensation in the nerves of the legs and feet, making it hard to see wounds because of absence of feeling. It additionally causes shivering, agony, or smoldering in the included ranges.
- Notwithstanding these, diabetic patients may encounter changed foot issues like abundance as corns, calluses, ulcers, agonizing occasions, for example, bunions and contagious diseases.
What precautions should a diabetic patient take?
It is fundamental for a diabetic patient to deal with his/her feet and take essential precautionary measures. Some essential foot care tips incorporate
1. Be vigilant. Investigate your feet every day before you start your day. Search for lesions, injuries, cuts, blisters and calluses on your feet.
2. Wash and wipe your feet every day with lukewarm water along these lines decreasing the odds of diseases. Ensure the toes are dry.
3. While rejuvenating or pampering your body with oils/cream make sure your feet is not wet that might create inffection. Apply the moisturizer simply after you have dried your feet.
4. Nails ought to be precisely trimmed; cut your nails straight over the length and not from the corners.
5. Amid work hours attempt to sit upright; change stances to abstain from being in one position for long; helps in directing sugar levels.
6. Amid extended periods of travel, move your feet at customary interims to guarantee an unfaltering blood supply to feet.
7. Pick a tolerable pair of shoes that fits well and shields you from stumbling and wounding. Relaxation for your is as essential as is for you.
8. Orthotic footwear can be a decent pick for those confronting serious footcare issues. Maintain a strategic distance from plastic or vinyl based shoes.
9. You can likewise keep a foot dairy or set up a schedule reserved for your foot care regimen.
When a doctor should be consulted?
• Check for paleness/numbness in your feet, a sign for broken nerve conduction. Pink and red feet may not generally be a pointer of goodfeet; rather are characteristic of over the top blood stream denied of sugars. On the contrary if it reoccurs consult the specialist
• Check for undesirable development; these for the most part develop on regions of relentless weight. Make sure that you don’t incise them all by yourself. Rather consult a specialist.
• Area under the toe, has a few layers of skin and takes the greater part of your body weight. Subsequently, can be another site of callus development.
• In extreme cases, when an injury has taken over two days to recuperate, instantly reach to a podiatrist/specialist. Postponements can prompt disintegration of the injury site.
In this way, take out some time each day and assess your feet precisely. Recall that it is these sound feet that is going to take you to places! stay healthy, stay happy!