Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. S.A.K.NoormohamedYour feedback matters!
Sir muje kidney ma infection ho gya ta aur kaffi di. Admit rahi aur dawa bi chili lekin muje ab bi kidney ma light lain aur vagina mai itching hai what is the reason sir infection ku hua aur ma lady Dr. Ko bi dikha rai hu but no benefit what I do. I feel too much weakness also.
My mom is having a 4mm kidney stone in both her kidneys she is trying many home remedies and some medicines. What can she do? Any good home remedy? Or any medicine?
I have a 4.4 mm kidney stone in right side. Having a little pain on back side time to time. Also pain on right side of abdomen, west and leg. I have another problem of acidity, fatty lever observed in sonography. Request to suggest me to dissolve this stone and how to reduce fat on lever. Urine flow and color is normal. Drinking more than 4 liter water in a day.
I am 57 yrs old I am feeling the desire of urinating every 2 minute, I stop drinking water but still I am feeling the same urine coming a little bit, please advice urgently, thanks.
I have kidney stone problem from last 1 month. What should I do to remove it or get relief from this pain?
I have to get up at least three to four times at night to pass urine. I get urge for passing urine and at times I drop urine before reaching washroom. I get the urge immediately after getting up from bed, the tendency is more psychological than physical in nature. I do my PSA done once in 6 months and it is under control. How do I overcome the problem of frequent urination.
I have noticed blood in urine from last few days and have a burning sensation too. And periods also heavy bleeding. Please advice. My age is 50 years.
My husband is suffering from kidney problem. He is taking his tablets regularly but still his feet get swell.
Complete, permanent, easy, safe, fast & cost effective kidney failure
Health cure at aarogya super speciality modern homoeopathic clinic (computerised), Dr. Arpit chopra (md homoeopathy, 102, krishna tower, opposite curewell hospital, janjirwala chouraha, newpalasia, indore, you may check cured patients reports & feedbacks on website- www. Homoeopathycure. Com, email - arpitchopra23@gmail. Com, 9713092737, 9713037737, 9907527914 (whats up no, 0731-2532737, 0731-3961737.
I am 28 years old male. I have been suffering from excess urine call and some time unable to discharge but felt intense to discharge since 2005. I have been treated by Dr. who was the urologist of medical college lucknow but not taking any positive response.
My frnd is 31 yrs .Recently he diagnosed abt 8mm kidney stone.Y kidney stones happens? What precaution to be taken? Which is best hospital or doctors available in goa?
I ate rice with small piece of stone like rice size during eating. Whether it will be out or not. L am feeling fear that it would create problem. please help me! I shall be much obliged to you through out my life.
Does operation are required for kidney stone? Or else it can be resolve by normal intake of medicine.
Are you experiencing unintentional loss of urine lately? This is an indication of a condition known as urinary incontinence in women. The condition usually arises from pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. In many cases, overactive and weak bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence. This is a common problem in women, which is treatable. There are several types of this condition such as stress incontinence, urge incontinence, functional incontinence, mixed incontinence, transient incontinence and mixed incontinence.
Management of Urinary Incontinence
There are several ways and methods which you can apply to manage urinary incontinence. They are as follows:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Pelvic floor muscles help in holding urine and when these muscles get weakened due to pregnancy or because of being overweight, leakage occurs. You have to carry out several exercises for improving the symptoms. Doing this exercise on a regular basis will prevent leakage and stop the existing leakage. These exercises are useful when you have a sudden urge for urination, and they involve the relaxation and contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Less liquid consumption: Leakages are more likely to occur when the bladder is full and drinking any kind of liquid will make you feel like urinating. You must limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine as these cause the urine to increase.
- Bathroom schedule: In case you have to visit the bathroom too often or frequently, you must try to increase the time between bathroom visits. You have to practice bladder training along with pelvic floor exercises. Slowly, you will be able to reduce your bathroom visits.
- Wearable devices: You can use wearable devices for placing support in the vagina as these prevent leakage. You may be fitted with a silicon device known as a pessary. Tampons can be used for the prevention of leaks as well. Tampons are recommended for women who leak during activities such as running. For preventing shock syndrome, the tampon should be changed every six hours.
- Weight loss: Obesity and extra weight cause urinary incontinence as these put extra pressure on the bladder or the urethra, which is the tube which starts from the bladder. This is associated with stress incontinence and leaks due to sneezing, coughing, lifting or laughing. Heavier women are more likely to face this problem and weight loss can help in managing the same.
In case you are experiencing urinary incontinence, you must consult a doctor and discuss your problems. A doctor will provide you the best remedies for dealing with the stressful condition.