Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. S.A.JayakarpaulYour feedback matters!
Sir my father is suffered from paralysis since 2003 after the recovery they become quite well but previous when we come from my village in January on bus there body immediately does not working quite but physically there are not any damage. After the test it is found that he became a diabetes patient and after that treatment going on from cuttack. And the following medicines are continue. DIABETONERAMISTAR H5CLOPITABMINIPRESS XL 5mgTONACT10 now they are quite for a moment (behosh) my question is that what are the reason behind it and what the solution and also give comment on treatment and medicine is medicine are sufficient good also give suggestions as well as possible.
In diabetes it is said to have chapatti/roti instead of rice although they both contain same amount of carbohydrates.
I have a problem that I do masturbation every twice in a day. Is there any problem for doing this. I want to forget this. What I want to do. Is there any harmful for doing masturbation.
My wife suffering from tooth ache and dentist prescribed Droxyl clav500 and Dolide. When taken droxyl clav500 before food she is feeling uncomfortable and uneasiness in stomach. Since she is prone to gastric is this tab is dangerous. Don't know should she continue to take this tab or not. Another few dentist is not available. Any suggestion please.
Sir, whenever I eat any dry food, I suffer from endless burping for 5 to 6 hour. Few days earlier I had consulted gastric care doctor, he performed two tests 1st was endoscopy and 2nd was HRM test. 1st test results were normal but in 2nd test weak or ineffective peristalsis were found. Doctor said that there is no cure for strengthening peristalsis and gave medicines for acidity. Now my acidity is in control but still if I eat even a single piece of dry food or dry items I suffer from endless burping for 5 to 6 hours. Please suggest the cause and remedies to solve this problem.
How can I aid my digestion. Sometimes I feel very heavy even after having light meal. And constipation is also the major problem with me.
I am getting cold very frequently once in a week and I am suffering ill health due to it. What I have to do?
The question, "are vitamins vital" is in fact a rhetorical question, one that answers for itself. Vitamins are organic compounds and important nutrients, which are required by human beings in appropriate quantities. They provide a host of benefits, affecting metabolism, digestion as well as immunity and are imperative for the existence and survival of human beings. Few reasons that establish their importance are:
- Digestive system: The digestive system, like the rest of the body, requires important minerals and vitamins for proper functioning. Your body requires ample amount of vitamin B and vitamin C to improve and maintain digestive health. In fact, folate acid is required by the body to prevent you from an impending danger of colon cancer. At the same time, vitamin B is also responsible for breaking down the carbohydrates and converting them into energy.
- Boosting the immunity system and eyesight: The proper functioning of your physical and mental health requires a sound immune system. The invasion of diseases can be deterred and treated on its own, if you have a proper functioning immune system. Vitamin A, found in carrots, pepper and sweet potato is very crucial for boosting the immune system, at the same time it helps repairing the cornea and improving the eyesight.
- Improving the nervous system: Vitamin B12 found in beef liver and octopus is very important in strengthening and improving the nervous system. If there is a deficiency of this vitamin in your body, chances are you will suffer from depression, anemia and even a potential threat to your central nervous system.
- Helps the heart and removes toxicity from the body: Among other advantages, vitamins are also responsible for maintaining the heart and preventing an accumulation of toxic substances in your body. Vitamin C, found primarily in fruits like oranges and lemons performs this function.
- Helps in losing weight: Certain food products like fish, chickpeas and chicken are rich in vitamin B6, which in turn help in boosting the metabolic rate and consequently in losing weight.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency?"