Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RoyYour feedback matters!
Hi,doctor.I am fair in color,my face is also fair but the problem is my nose it looks black and rough. Tried couple of medicine. I am 52
I am having dark circles and due to sun my skin colour got dark so suggest something homemade nuskha how to get rid from this problem.
I face some problem with my back when I do any work I don't complete it because of my back please help me.
Please suggest me any cream which works on highly pigmentation dark lips and helps to achieve pink lips. Thank you.
Hello. I am a civil engineer. And I have to go out for my work. As soon as I go outdoor my skin gets very darker. please suggest.
I am Keerthiga. 25 years old. I found dark skin on the both side of the nose. I asked beautician and they said its because of dehydration so drink water plenty and also apply moisturizer. After this practice I found bit improvement. Then I consulted one dermatologist. He prescribed me moisturizer .i continuously applied it. Then I could find some more improvement. The problem is I could not vanish it completely. If I get exposed to traffic pollution and sun. Its dark skin is clearly visible. Kindly get me a solution for this.
I am having skin irritation from long time. I went to doctor he suggested me a soap that heals scabies. I am still having the same problem. What should I do.
I am suffering from oily skin and pimples on it, face has pimple marks and blackheads which troubling alot for removing those marks can you suggest a good homemade remedy for it?
My skin is sensitive it get easily crashs and scratches too Due to dry whether How it can be cured as I also started olive oil for skin.
Sir, I have oily skin it causing lots of pimples on face. Recently I have completed the Iso-tretinoin course for 6 months after 6 months it is repeating same as before, give me suggestion to control oily skin.
Actually I had chicken pox 4 weeks back now its gone. But I hve marks of it. How can I get rid of these marks. Please suggest me something. I am very irritated with this.
I'm 24 years old, suffering from skin rashes from 3 months now, its red & spreading, like small small circle specially in the lower body like thighs, gloots & knees, should i've to take any medicine, injection or any tube.
Male 23, I had pimples for few year but now they're gone. But they leave a small very small dark patches over a very small area on my cheek. Its very small and one may have to look for it for correct visual. Can you tell me what kind of skin cream should I use to get completely patch free skin? nomarks or betnovate-n or betnovate-c any other effective cream? kindly give helpful cream name please thanks.
There are many health benefits of donating blood which include good health, reducing the risk of cancer along with hemochromatosis. Moreover, blood donation is good for the normal functioning of pancreas and liver. With the blood donation, an individual can improve the cardiovascular health as well as reduce the risk of obesity.
Every day blood transfusions take place saving millions of life on earth. And the best part is that blood donation is good for the donor. It is crucial for the blood donation to take place in a medical facility under the supervision of experts. The donors must ensure that they are in optimum health conditions for avoiding any health issues after the transfusion is completed.
Benefits of donating blood:
There are numerous benefits of blood donation, and some of them include-
- Hemochromatosis: The health benefits of blood donation reduce the risk of developing hemochromatosis. It is a disorder which arises owing to excessive absorption of iron in the human body. This condition can be inherited through the genes or may also be triggered by uncontrolled alcoholism, chronic anaemia and other health problems. One should take part in blood donation on a regular basis for the reduction of iron overload.
- Anti cancer health benefits: Donating blood at regular intervals can also lower the risk of cancer. After donating blood, the iron stored in the body is maintained at healthy levels. The reduction in the iron concentrations in the body is also connected with reduced risk of cancer and thus helps keep cancer at bay.
- Good for liver and heart: Blood donation is useful for reducing the risk of heart and liver disorders which are triggered by the iron overload in the body. Only a limited amount of iron can be absorbed by the body, and the rest starts accumulating in the heart, pancreas and lungs. This can pave the way for liver failure and cirrhosis, damage to the pancreas and complications in the heart such as irregular heart rhythms. The blood donation helps in maintaining the optimum iron levels as well as reduces the risk of different ailments.
- Helps in weight loss: Regular blood donation also helps in weight of the donors. This is great for those who are overweight and obese. It is advantageous for those who are suffering from cardiovascular and other health disorders.
- Production of new cells: After the donation of blood, the body starts working for replenishing the loss of blood. This helps in stimulating the production of new blood cells and in turn aids in the maintenance of good health.
It is imperative to note here that to enjoy the benefits of blood donation, an individual has to wait for eight weeks after a session of whole blood donation. Also, it is crucial to wait for 16 weeks in between the power red blood donation. One should always consult with the doctor to be sure that he or she is fit for donating blood and should avoid it while suffering from any disorders or infections.