Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RosleinYour feedback matters!
I go to river regularly for bathing but unfortunately l am having some skin problem ; like small pox, I did not understand what to do, please tell me rectifying process.
I have some kind of skin problem always there is itching n after continuous itching it become red as if blood will come out sometimes it come also it is like spots of ringworm I don't know it is ringworm or not what to do.
Exfoliate your skin a few times a week. Doing manual exfoliation can really help to lighten the skin, since the process takes off dead skin cells. Keep in mind that exfoliation only helps if your current skin is darker than your normal skin tone, because it reveals fresh skin that is untouched by the sun.
You can exfoliate your skin manually by using a body scrub or face wash with exfoliating particles. To make your own, just add a teaspoon of ground almonds or oatmeal to your regular cleanser.
Using a scrub brush or a dry brush is a great way to exfoliate your entire body. For your face, use a special brush with softer bristles so you don't damage the fragile skin there.
Hi I am lacking in biotin, iron and zinc which I am not able to cover from daily dietsnd it is effecting my hair growth. Could you please suggest me tablet which contain all three nutrients as there are various multivitamin in market like revital, daily formula etc but the content of biotin, zinc and iron is negligible according to daily requirement. Please suggest me tablet?
Sir I am losing my hair quickly, I used many type shampoo but no relief, Please help me how I control it.
My friend is suffering from skin infection, is there any chance of getting me affected by it if i'm in contact with her? What are the preventive measures should be taken ? Please suggest.
I am 28 years old, married women. In past few I have seen some white patch on my face. In this time it is increasing day by day. Very rare itching. Please help me out from this problem?
I am suffering from multiple keloid since last many years. It's too itchy and painful at times especially the ones on my chest! I know there is no cure for it but us there something to stop it's growth and reduce the size.
Moles are the most common form of physical identification proof, but are often unwanted. Moles and freckles are common skin irregularities that make a person consider cosmetic surgery. Moles can be described as non-cancerous skin lesions that develop when dark skin cells are bound together in small clusters. Almost everyone has one or more mole on their body. However, freckles are simply skin discolorations that appear on light skinned people. There are a number of ways in which moles and freckles can be removed.
- Dermabrasion: This is a procedure where a small wheel is run over your skin to remove the top layer. Dermabrasion is performed under anaesthesia and is a very effective way of removing freckles and flat moles.
- Laser Surgery: Laser surgery involves the use of concentrated beams of light to remove the topmost layer of skin. As this top layer is removed, freckles and light, flat moles are also destroyed thus leaving you with a clear complexion. In some cases, multiple sessions may be required to completely remove moles and freckles. Laser surgery is not recommended for large moles or moles that protrude out of the skin.
- Shave excision: This is a surgical procedure that involves cutting off the raised section of a mole with a sharp scalpel. It does not require any sutures, but may not remove the entire mole. This surgery is often suggested in cases where a mole had grown to protrude from the skin but the discolouration itself does not bother the person. There is a very low risk of scarring associated with this procedure but the mole may recur.
- Punch Excision: Small protruding moles can also be removed with a punch excision procedure. Here, a doctor will use a small cutting apparatus in the form of a small, cylindrical punch to twist and remove the entire mole. One of two sutures may be required to close the skin in this area.
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is suggested in cases of large moles. In such cases, the surgeon will remove the entire mole and close the skin with sutures. This procedure may leave a scar behind, but in most cases, this scar is not very prominent.
In rare cases, moles can be malignant and hence it is not recommended to try removing a mole at home. For this reason, you should always a consult a surgeon if a mole appears suddenly appears or begins to look suspicious.