Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RoshniYour feedback matters!
Bacterial sinus problems of viridians strep with s.epidermidis .which homeo medicines should I take for a long time (immunity enhancement at the same time. Please give me advice.
Recently I am aware of phimosis, I have this foreskin problem. As am getting married this May, I need a clear explanation and best solution to overcome this. Please give me a good suggestion.
I had protected sex first time wit prostitute after I am very much scared about HIV I make cmia after 3 hrs it was neg can you advice.
I am experiencing panic attacks. I always gets pain in my left side of chest and arm and I get panic. Many a times I have undergone ECG and it is normal always. My lipid profile is also very good. But I get anxiety as it pains on the left side. My neck also is always very stiff.
Hi Dr's. As per our previous discussions have taking 25 mg tab slidenfil Cipla for erection as I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and now planing for kids but still my wife's period has came. Pls confirm it's not affect on sperm count.
I am 20 years I am suffering from fistula. So what's the diet plan for this disease and doctors say that it is due to constipation. What health tips r for constipation?
I am diabetic since 1998. My age is 65 years. Since last three years I take glypride 2mg, bd, roimet 850 bd, pioz 15 od, and cap winofit od my bs about 125 in morning and about 185 after meal. As per some sites the pioz is banned. Please suggest whether pioz may be continued or not? my blood test report of 04/04/2015 is as below: hba1c-6. 6%, average blood glucose -143, total cholesterol- 234, hdl-60, ldl -152, triglycerides - 119, vldl cholesterol -23. 72. At present do not have any problem, only some weakness. Please advise
I am 60 year old, neither diabetic nor hypertensive, not taking any medicine for any other purpose. But not having calm sleep in the night, can you suggest for any treatment or way of life style to be changed, I am a businessman.
I have been facing a problem of nightfall constantly for last 20 days and it is leading to a non healthy life, what should I do?
I have fatty tissues in my body. I have done a biopsy. Than no results or treatment of this. What is the treatment of this diseases.
Mujhe puchna h ki me roz subah toilet nhi ja pati jese koi b normal insan subah uthte hi toilet jata h mjhe 2 din ho jate or kafi br 3-4 din bhi mera pet itna jam rhta h to mjhe uske liye kya krna chahiye jisse ki me roz subah uthte hi toilet jaya kru?
Heart is but a complex muscle. And like any other muscle, requires peoper protein rich and alkaline diet to maintain optimal activity.
The best news is, all these are processed in the liver. So, healthy liver = healthy heart!
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
Always make it a practice to encourage your children to inform you if they face any pain or discomfort in the neck or back before it becomes a serious problem.
Acidity is an ailment that troubles most people regardless of the absence of any other medical condition. It causes discomfort in the chest region along with heart burn and indigestion. If you are distressed with acidity, you may consider undergoing Ayurvedic treatment which would help in alleviating the problem to a great extent.
1. Tulsi leaves:
• Tulsi leaves help in stimulating the stomach for production of more mucus and are also rich in anti-ulcer properties which cause a significant reduction in the effects of gastric acid.
• It is recommended to chew 5 to 6 clean Tulsi leaves when you have acidity to soothe the stomach.
• The potassium content in ripe bananas helps in eliminating sudden bouts of acidity.
• Bananas also aid in relieving constipation problems and cause healthy bowel movement.
3. Cumin seeds:
• Cumin seeds which are commonly used in cooking dishes have anti-inflammatory properties that aid in soothing the digestive tract.
• These stimulate saliva production, boost metabolism and relieve the problem of bloating along with other discomforts caused by gastric troubles.
• You may chew a few cumin seeds when troubled with acidity or boil them in water and drink the solution.
4. Cold milk:
• The richness of calcium in milk aids in reducing acid problems and absorbing the acid which has already been produced.
• It helps in providing instant relief from the burning sensation owing to its coldness.
• But it is important to drink it plain without any additives like sugar.
• Cloves are known for their calmative properties which help to improve the process of peristalsis by which food moves down the stomach.
• When you put a clove in your mouth, just bite it once to help in releasing the extracts which would reach your digestive tract and immediately lower down the acid reflux.
• If you do not find raw ginger to be very pungent, you can keep a candied ginger slice in your mouth for instant relief from acidity.
• If you feel that you wouldn’t be able to chew raw ginger, you can boil it in water and drink it after it cools down.
• Ginger can be also eaten with a small piece of jaggery to help the juice reach the stomach and alleviate the acidity.
7. Mint leaves:
• Commonly referred to as ‘pudina’, mint leaves are known for lowering the acid content and improve digestion.
• If you feel that an acid attack is imminent, you can chop down a few mint leaves and boil it in water and drink the solution for eliminating bloating problems.
These few Ayurvedic remedies can help in soothing acidity along with its other symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!