Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Roonick
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RoonickYour feedback matters!
Sir I feel pain during to remove skin of my sexual part it feels very hard to do it. I am not able to enjoy my mustbrate properly.
I am 28 years old female lady, I have many problem related mu face I have many pimples on my chick on. And right now I have face pigmentation issue on my skin. I take treatment from a doctor in my city jaunpur.
I am 21 years old. But I have many pimples on my how can I remove these pimples? I wanna get rid of these permanently please give me some tips.
Hello, I am having problem of open pore near my nose and white head near nose. please suggest me some medicine or other tip to remove it. Thanks.
I am 20 years old and I have pimples on my face from the last 4 years. I have tried many homemade techniques and medicines for this. Still there are marks on my face of pimples. Now the new pimples does not occur, but the marks are still there. What should I do to remove these marks?
Sir my problem is my digestion is not well heavy food not digest and my skin is very sensitive I sun light.
I am 63 years old and I am having skin problem for the past 6 years and my face becomes tarrred and becomes black due to sun exposure and irritation continues for a long time. My sleep is also disturbed. Please help.
Excessive hair growth on a woman's face or unwanted areas is also known as Hirsutism. This differs from the usual fine 'peach fuzz' that covers the rest of the body. Hirsutism has a number of causes. Some of the most common reasons for this condition are:
- Hormones: Hirsutism is also linked to an abnormally high level of male hormones like androgens in the body. This is usually seen in cases where women suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cushing's syndrome or tumors in the adrenal gland.
- Medication: A shift in hormone levels is also a common side effect of many types of medication. This is typically seen in drugs that include hormones, such as anabolic steroids, drugs that spur hair growth and drugs that help with endometriosis. Facial hirsutism can be treated in a number of ways.
- Genes: Hirsutism often runs in families. Thus, if your mother or grandmother suffered from this skin condition, chances are that you may suffer from the same. This is most commonly seen in people from the Mediterranean region and South East Asia.
Is Laser Surgery is safe?
First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicles are burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hair in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle, preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.