Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Romala BoazYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a problem of snoring due to give bone of my nose and also feel unhealthy for breathing and have cold.
Two days back I was suffering from severe throat pain and fever so I consulted a doctor he prescribed me azee 500 Dolo 650 xycal 5 mg ivy leaf extract syrup after one day of medicine sterday I got a severe diarrhoea with mucus, last year for the same reason I went to doctor he gave me a tablet called zady 500 after taking that medication oso I suffered a severe diarrhoea for 2 months so I guess some composition of the tablet is causing diarrhoea. Please help me out to solve this problem. Thank you.
In a day more time my nose blocks and it is difficult to me breath and I breath by my mouth. But it is very difficult to me while eating that I have to breath and eat by mouth. I consulted a doctor he advised me to use nasal spray and the results is good. But I do not want to use this daily so give me solution to come from this problem permanently.
I have nose ache from three days. What should I do for curing this pain? Please tell me what should I do?
Frequently suffering from throat infection, sore throat, nasal, and allergy which cause red spot in throat. It happens after every 3 or 4 months.
Hi, my question is my periods is of 29day cycle and today 3rd feb is my expected date of periods and periods not happen done sex on 14th jan, 18th jan and 20th jan, but on 18th I m on top of him, so can I conceive by this position or not, and also from 8days before I was feeling bloating and dizziness and fatigue and from 4days I was feeling pain on my lower back and mild cramps on my lower abdomen but when ever I take rest I feel good but dizziness always their, and also shortness of breath also from 4 days, and from 2 days when ever I have my dinner some time the tast of food is different means 2days before I eat chickpeas dish and I feel like kerosene oil type taste is coming from that, but again I eat yesterday taste is good nothing bad taste, but yesterday I eat chomin, I like it very much but yesterday it smells is very strong and some thing not good taste of it. I feel nausea but no vomiting is coming this happen only one time after that I feel dizziness and also feeling light headache from 6 days, feeling sleepy very early in night, tiredness, what happen to me, and also white discharge from 10days but its normal, what to do, what these symptoms shows, no breast pain or no soreness, is these symptoms of PMS or I have conceived, all people say take test after 1 week of missed periods otherwise you can get negative if you have conceived. Is this true. Please help me,
I am 24 years old. Last 2 weeks I felt like a bulgy in middle ear. Please let me know how to resolve it.
Ear discharge is the phenomenon of fluids being expelled from the ear. This condition is also known as otorrhea.
The kinds of fluids that can be discharged from the ear range from blood to pus and other forms of bodily secretions. It is caused by a number of factors, which determine the exact nature of the condition and the diagnosis for treatment.
What are the causes of ear discharge?
Some forms of ear discharge are natural, such as ear wax which is produced by the body as a form of defense against external particles that may enter the ears. Other forms are unnatural and result from anomalies in the health system.
The causes of these include the following:
- Infections: This is the most common cause of ear discharge and occurs when bacteria and viruses infest the inside of the ear and lead to the secretion of fluids, which builds up in the middle ear or at the eardrum
- Swimmer’s Ear: This condition is also known as otitis externa and is caused by staying in water for prolonged periods. It results from excessive exposure to moisture that makes the walls of the ear canal to break down allowing bacteria and fungi to enter and infect the ear.
- Trauma: Excess pressure on the eardrum can cause it to rupture and discharge fluids. This happens due to a number of reasons such as exposure to loud explosive sounds or pressure from flying in aircrafts and scuba diving.
- Skull Injury: Damage to the bones behind the ear as a result of injury can also lead to ear discharge due to infection.
- Tonsillitis: Inflammation of tonsils may cause pain or a repeated infection in the ear leading to fluid discharge.
What are the symptoms associated with ear discharge?
Some of the symptoms of otorrhea are as follows:
- Abnormal and unusual secretion of fluids from the ear
- Swelling of the ear
- Partial or complete loss of hearing
- Pain and throbbing in the ear
- Accompanying signs such as fever and migraine
Diagnosis and treatment of the problem depend on the exact cause and nature of the condition, which also determines treatment and recovery time.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am having an allergy problem due to dust and smoke, its chronic disease to me for a long time. But now my inner side of throat is swelling and its paining. How can I cure this allergy problem.
From last 1 week I am having problem in my throat its tonsils problem, I take a medicine and syrup but no relief please advise me some home remedy.
I am 48 years old having Diabetes (upto 210 after 2.5 hrs of meal. While sleeping my throat becomes dry. Please advise.
I have breathing problem for dusts, smokes and allergy of coughing & sneezing. Please tel me the solution.
I am having pain in my throat and it has also got white patches from inside. I think it is tonsillitis. I am feeling it difficult to swallow food and water. Please help me.
Inflammation of the pharynx, the tube that connects back of the mouth to the esophagus results in Sore Throat. Caused by bacterial, viral or fungal infections, allergies or irritants like smoke, pollution or dry air, or sometimes even acid reflux from the stomach via the esophagus, sore throat can be very uncomfortable and painful. If accompanied by fever or swollen tonsils causing blockage of the throat, doctor’s intervention is required, but otherwise you can try these natural remedies to get rid of that downright miserable feeling of Sore Throat:
1. Pain Relief Potion: Take a glass of warm water and add a teaspoon each of lime juice, apple cider vinegar and honey. Sip it slowly few times a day to get relief from pain.
2. Spicy mix for Total Relief: Drink this spicy tea everyday for a week and get rid of Sore Throat. Add 2 pinch each of cinnamon & black pepper powder to a glass of warm water and drink it. The black pepper relieves pain while cinnamon reduces the production of mucus & eases breathing.
3. Potent pomegranate: Pomegranates can help to reduce the swelling in your throat since they contain astringents that help in contracting tissues. Besides they have anti oxidants that fight infection. Just peel a pomegranate and boil its rind in two glasses of water for 15-20 minutes. Drink this tea to get relief.
4. Beneficial Licorice Root: Licorice has anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties that help to reduce irritation and swelling of the throat. Take a one inch piece of licorice root and boil in 1 cup of water till reduced to half. Use it to gargle, do it 1-2 times a day to get fast relief.
Salt in warm water gargles are also an all time remedy for Sore throat. You can alternate with Licorice gargles, do it once or twice to ease pain.
5. Power of Turmeric: Add ½ tsp of Turmeric powder to a teaspoon of honey and make a paste. Lick it completely before sleeping but make sure not to drink water after that. You will get rid of your sore throat within three days.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.