Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RiyazYour feedback matters!
I have little pimple in my mouth it's paining too much. I can't even eat or drink water. What I have to do?
I am 59 years old but my sex organ at the time of sex became loose depriving fun of sex although willpower of sex existing more?
I am 24 year old I am struggling with cough from past 1 month took many remedies it didn't work also I am having severe back pain wat to do.
I am totally depressed, I am weak, I have headache, acidity n masturbation habit, and porn addict, I am unable to remember things pls help me out, I cannot sit n work my mind is nt stable at all, unable to byheart anything.
I am suffering from severe gum ache, ear ache and neck pain near to left side jaw, swelling also there, inside my gums become reddish and looking like unnecessary skin is growing there. But my teeth is looking normal, no infection is there, I am a chain smoker, when ache become severe, I am getting severe headache on that side and sweat coming more on left side. What to do now.
I am 48 year and facing recently for last one year a sudden drop in my sexual drive, drop in sperm volume, erection problem and tiredness. Kindly suggest.
My RBC count in blood are 4.15 millions/c.mm and my urine blood is positive. Urine rbc 10-14/hpf. Urine wbc 6-7/hpf. These are all the abnormal values I can find in my blood and urine reports. I cannot see any urine in my blood and there is no pain while urinating or I do not urinate frequently. What could be my problem? I have an appointment next week but I'm eager to know what is my problem? Could you please help.
I am suffering from headache since 4 days and also fever what can I do for better health suggest me.
Can ferteez help to improve sperm count. Doctor advised me to take this tablet for 30 days is this helpful for me.
I'm an social drinker. Now days while waking up in morning i'm getting stomach pain what is the trouble?
I have problem of head ache and I feel dizziness all time and I face diet problem also what should I do?
Hello, from last one weak I feel like vomiting every time, and when eat something then vomiting, and my sleeping time is also change I can't sleep at night I sleep only in morning time 5 to 12 am. What to do please suggest me.
Dear sir, I have an itching problem at my foot and hand from past 3 days, can you suggest any ointment and please let me know what is the reason. Thanks.
Hi. My self Jigar. I am 20 years old I have one issue about my body personal part (penis) It is necessary to come out from the penis skin while doing sex For ex. When I do sex or masturbate At that time my penis covered by skin. Soo. Plzz please I have request to give resolution about it. Thnq.
When I wake up at the morning I am having sneezing which last for 2_3 minutes. My room and surroundings are free from. Dust. What is the solution for this doctor.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.