Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RiyazYour feedback matters!
Sir jab b may sex karta hu jaldi discharge ho jata hu mene dapoxetine 30 mg b use ki par koi result nhi aya pls advice.
I am 23 years old female often times I get pain in left side of my chest ( at least 2 times in a day)
My friend is having bleeding from the nose and ears from few days. What is the reason for this? Is it dangerous? Please I need your help. Please tell me some home treatment for this.
If someone produce (waste) sperm once in a day regularly then is there any problem for him? ex-will not become father in future, health issue, any diseases etc.
Few days ago my sister felt pain in lower part of her stomach and felt like urinating. She found some blood in her urine. She immediately approached doctor who gave her antibiotic injection. After that she was ok. But today she again observed some blood in her urine but no pain. Kindly suggest what could be her problem? Is it Kidney infection or something else. There is a stone of 12 MM has been detected in her gal bladder.
Hi, She vomited twice on the night of 7th and 8th. Since then she is feeling very weak and lying in bed. Low appetite.Please suggest me something.
I am unable to enter penis in my wife vagina what should I do and is it necessary to retract fore skin.
How can I increase my sexual organ size. And also tell me that" is size depends while sex with a woman"
What should be done to improve nervous system and what the reason for failure of nerves. And how we can improve our muscles power.
I am 46 years old I have a 3 cm cyst on my left ovary. Every month during menstruation I am getting terrific pain on the left lower abdomen and have to take pain killers to get relief. Gynaec here suggesting to go for hysterectomy. Seek your advice.
Mam and Sir mere pet me dard tha to mene ultrasound karaya to us me fatty liver aya he 2.dard bahut dard tha to me is time himalaya walo ki live 52 ki tablets le raha Hu wo sahi he ya nahi. Or agar koi or lena he to please bata dijiye.
I am students earlier my ear are leaked so what can I do for solve of my problem please tell me something about my problem.
A nosebleed also called epistaxis medically is normally not dangerous, but if you are old nosebleeds come with a number of risks. Treating a bloody nose incorrectly can only make it more dangerous, because of prolonged bleeding. Before we explain the ways to stop nosebleeds, let’s take a look at its causes:
Nosebleeds usually start from just inside the entrance of the nostril. But, why? Because the blood vessels here are quite fragile and are also prone to rupture easily. This is the reason why children suffer from nosebleeds so easily. Other common reasons are
A nosebleed usually lasts for about 10-20 minutes and is usually easy to treat. But in some conditions, this bleeding can be profuse and last longer like in cases of
Bleeding can sometimes also happen in areas further back in the nose due mostly to injuries and disorders of the nose.
Usually, nosebleeds can be stopped using simple first aid.
- Sitting up straight helps, especially along with tipping your head forward. It is vital that you don’t tip your head backwards as this can allow the blood to go down your throat and cause vomiting. And this can make your nosebleed worse. So, take care to spit out the blood in your mouth and not to swallow it.
- To stop a nosebleed, pinch the soft, cartilaginous part of your nose using your thumb and forefinger. Spraying your nose with a medicated nasal spray before pinching it can help the bleeding to stop faster. Apply pressure for 10 minutes to get results. Check if your nosebleed has stopped after 10 minutes if it’s not; apply pressure for another 10 minutes. Nosebleeds usually stop after 10 to 20 minutes of pressure.
- Use an ice pack to your nose and cheeks. This will constrict the blood vessels in the nose and stop the nosebleed.
- Use a saline- or water-based nasal gel inside your nose to stop bleeding.
- Remember not to blow your nose or insert anything into your nose for at least 12 hours after your nosebleed is over.
- If the bleeding doesn’t stop even after 20 minutes of applying direct pressure, it’s prudent to rush to a doctor. He will treat your nose to stop the bleeding.
- In a few rare cases, the bleeding is so severe that a blood transfusion is needed, and surgery may be needed to stop it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.