Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Revathy Baba
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Revathy BabaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 27 years old married woman, I got married last year may 10. I am trying for pregnancy. Gynecologists suggested me sustain 300 mg. To take through the vegan. On 14th day of my period I have to take. Should I take susten tab before intercourse or after intercourse. Please help me.
Hello. I am 20 yr old girl and often disturbed bcoz of breast pain. I have noticed many times that when I wear bra, my pain increases and when I take it off, pain is slower down in some time. please help me.
Meri wife (age-26, weight -51) 5 months ki pregnant hai . Aur hmm daily sex karte h. Kav kav to 1 month me 35-40 times. To Isse Mujhe ya meri wife ya hmare baby ko koi problem to nai hogi. Note- during sex Mujhe ya meri wife ko koi problem nai hoti. Please tell us.
For most men, arousal’s not hard (pun indented). But there are some circumstances where things get awkward and sometimes, embarrassing. Read on to find the most easy ways to enhance arousal in men.
- Confidence: The most important thing for any man or woman to enjoy and have a satisfactory sexual life is confidence. Men and women both suffer from negative thoughts, especially when they have low self-esteem, body issues, stress or personal concerns. Leaving all that at the bedroom door and embracing yourself and your partner in the bedroom will result in an amazing sexual experience.
- Relaxation: This means relaxing yourself and completely getting lost in the moment. Dim the lights, open the bottle of wine, play music and get comfortable. While nervousness and anxiety can so easily ruin the mood, being calm and relaxed will enhance it.
- Communication: Communicating with your partner in terms of what you like and what you don’t, can make the experience more enriching for the both of you. Being open with your partner not only makes things easier but also helps you relax and enjoy the moment.
- Being patient and understanding: This is for both men and women; the only way to fully enjoy any sexual experience is when you’re comfortable with each other. Slow and steady wins the race. This means that you should take the time to know what your partner likes and doesn’t.
- Healthy lifestyle: If you think your penis is all you need during sexual intercourse, think again. If you’re not healthy, chances are you won’t perform at the moment. Smoking, alcohol consumption and drug abuse all lead to very poor sexual performance and so do poor diets, hygiene and lack of self-care.
- Exercise: Testosterone is an androgen which is produced in the testicles. It also plays a huge role in promoting sexual desire. Regular exercise helps increase testosterone production. Testosterone also helps in increasing lean muscle, burning fat and slowing the aging process.
- Supplements: Some of us may suffer from disorders or hormonal imbalances that may prevent us from reaching our desired sexual goals. There are pills and medications to help with that. Consumption of foods with aphrodisiac properties also helps in getting aroused and increasing sexual desire. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
They are husband wife, they want a Baby, so, my friend didn't know that when he put the spam into his wife, after periods or Before periods? Please help them.
Hey doc I had a unprotected sex with my husband and we are not sure that something really release internal. So I drink turmeric milk to avoid any chance of pregnancy. So please suggest me is it ok or else another treatment should I go for?
My date was on 16 december. I started primolut n two times from 1st january. Kya mere period 10 date tk a jayega.
Disregarding genital tract infections and issues including the symptoms of the same can lead to problems when it comes to fertility. It may also cause problems in your sexual life. Genital problems can also lead to infertility. These days, infertility is a noteworthy and very important occurrence that plagues many couples.
Common Infections: A large portion of these genital tract diseases occurs because of infections. Salpingitis happens in close to 15% of ladies in their reproductive age and 2.5% of all ladies get to be infertile as an aftereffect of salpingitis by age 35. Many times, symptoms of conditions and STDs like chlamydia trachomatis are usually nonexistent. The real rate of ladies with upper genital tract infections is presumably underestimated.
Infection and Infertility: Infectious agents can hinder different vital human functions, including reproduction. Bacteria, fungi, infections and viruses can meddle with the reproductive capacity in both genders. Diseases of male genito-urinary tract represent around 15% of the instance of male infertility. Diseases can influence distinctive areas of the male regenerative tract, for example, the testis, epididymis and male sex organs and glands. Urogenital diseases at various levels of their advancement, development and transport can affect the sperms themselves in this manner. Among the most widely recognized microorganisms required for sexually transmitted diseases, meddling with male fertility are Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea.
Symptoms: If the following symptoms of a genital tract infection are ignored, it can definitely lead to the person being infertile in some stage of life or immediately. These are as follows:
The signs and symptoms in males are
- Changes in the way you discharge
- Bleeding while urinating or discharge
- Thick white, yellow or green release from the tip of the penis along with pain in urethra or pain while urinating
- A hard but painless sore on the penis along with swelling of the lymph hubs in the crotch
- Pain or uneasiness while urinating or discharge from the urethra
- Difficult or irritated red spots and small blisters on the penis
- Chestnut bits on the hair around the penis
- Gentle delicacy around one of the testicles
- Delicate swelling in the scrotum on one or both sides
- Extreme pain after injury to your penis
The signs and symptoms in women are as follows:
- Irregular vaginal discharge with a pungent smell
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Tingling or itching in the outer area of vagina
- Uneasiness and pain during sex
- Sore vagina
- Foamy greenish-yellow discharge with a foul smell
- Light bleeding after intercourse
- Warts in the vagina
Regular check-ups and visits to the gynecologist are very essential. One should always keep the partner updated about their sexual health problems to practice a healthy and honest relationship and to avoid further contagious infections from occurring. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!