Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RevathiYour feedback matters!
I'm a 21 year old and I am going to ibiza in about 2 weeks! I want to delay my period because it coincides with the day I leave. please let me know what medicine I should take and what dosage. I am not on any other pill or contraceptive! Thanks.
My wife had normal delivery on 23rd june 2015. But still the stitches done at the time of delivery is not ok. It is very painful and at the place of stitches skin got hard like stone in side and also from last 2 days some yellow colors of material is coming out from that place. We are using a lotion cream as referred by doctors but still having problem. She is unable to sit and stand-up. After 01 week of delivery she has walk for 5 to 10 minutes. Kindly help. Me.
Safe period for sex to women and not getting pregnant what is the safe period 100% safe there is no chance of getting pregnant.
I have done IUI this month but after doing it we took u/ s doctor came to know the egg not ruptured he gave me injection Today is my 18 day can we do IUI again tomorrow is it going to success. Please tell sir.
I am 32 years old. And I am married from last 2 years and 6 months. Last year I got miscarriage. And now we're trying from last two months but no result found. Kindly suggest me something to conceive a baby.
I didn't get menses from last 4 months . . as I have pcod . . alwsys I suffered this menses problem . . so can u help me to overcome pcod
Hi, 40 days ago my wife was delivered with (Cesarean) a beautiful baby girl. The problem is she suffered fully body itching on stomach as well as back and hand's during pregnancy. Now that's turned into black shades on above-mentioned places. Please suggest me to the medic for removing that black shades permanently. And need to know about which time to safe to doing sex in future for us.
Can we expect the pregnancy even after two periods. And four negative home pregnancy tests. I took ipill a month ago and tge periods in previous month was delayed for 2 weeks and this month my cycle is regular as usual. I did took 4 urine home pregnancy tests each with a weeks gap. Please advice can there be still any chances of pregnancy?
I conceived my 1st baby in no time and im trying fr my 2nd frm d past 4-5 months. Im worried that its taking time. Y is it taking time has my fertility declined or is it normal? please help. Do I need to take medical help.
I am 35 yrs old female with weight 100 kgs not getting monthly periods for last 1 yr. What I have to do?
Yesterday I have done sex with wife. All sperm went to vagina. This never happened in past .my wife period had come on dated 09/06/15 .according to me we will get good news because of yesterdays sex. Please reply.
We store water in all sorts of plastic bottles, jugs or containers. It can be low grade or high grade, but plastic is plastic! This is a very harmful daily practice as plastic containers carry lot of chemicals and bacteria.
Let's see the harmful effects of drinking water in plastic bottles:
1. Harmful Substances: Apart from harmful chemicals in plastic, water when get stored in plastic bottles also produces harmful substances like fluoride, arsenic and aluminium which can be poison for human body. So, drinking water from plastic bottles would mean drinking slow poison that will slowly and steadily deteriorate your health.
2. Dioxin Production: Plastic does melt in hot environment. And we, often store water in plastic bottles while driving and so many times leave it in the car where it is in the direct exposure of sun. Such heating releases a toxin called Dioxin which when consumed can accelerate breast cancer.
3. BPA Generation: Biphenyl A is an estrogen-mimicking chemical which can lead to lot of health problems like diabetes, obesity, fertility problems, behavioural problems and early puberty in girls. It's better not to store and drink water from a plastic bottle.
4. Liver Cancer and Reduced Sperm Count: Because of presence of a chemical called phthalates in plastic, drinking water from plastic bottles can also lead to liver cancer and reduction in sperm count.
5. Vitamin-Based Bottled Water: Nowadays, we get water mostly in plastic bottles and to increase its health content, manufacturers make it vitamin-enriched to attract buyers. But this is even more harmful as it carries health-harming additives like food dyes and high fructose corn syrup.
6. Impact on immune system: Our immune system is immensely affected when we drink water in plastic bottles. The chemicals from plastic bottles are ingested and tend to disturb our body's immune system.
I hope the above reasons are enough for you to think carefully before you drink water from a plastic bottle the next time. If you need more convincing or would like to understand the effects better, feel free to ask me your query.
Also, if you found this helpful, please Share this with people you love and care for.