Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renuka JeyaprakashYour feedback matters!
वैसे तो एनीमिया कोई बहुत बड़ी बीमारी नहीं है, मगर ये कई बड़ी और जानलेवा बीमारियों की वजह से जरूर हो सकती है। यह बीमारी पुरुषों की अपेक्षा महिलाओं में ज्यादा देखी जाती है। हमारे देश की लगभग 90 प्रतिशत महिलाएं एनीमिया से पीड़ित हैं। एनीमिया को लोग सामान्य मानकर अनदेखा कर देते हैं, जबकिम इस स्थिसतिब से जान तक जा सकती है। सामान्य भाषा में बात करे तो खून में आयरन की कमी से हीमोग्लोबिन की कमी हो जाती है, जिसे हम एनीमिया के नाम से जानते हैं।
आयरन की कमी है मुख्य वजह
विज्ञान की भाषा में इसे ऐसे समझा जा सकता है किम हमारा शरीर तीन तरह की ब्लड सेल्स बनाता है- आरबीसी यानी श्वेत रुधि र कणिका, डब्ल्यूबीसी या श्वेत रुधिर कणिका और प्लेटलेट्स। डब्ल्यूबीसी शरीर को बाहरी संक्रमण से बचाती हैं। प्लेटलेट्स रक्त का थक्का जमाने में मदद करती हैं और आरबीसी का काम आपके पूरे शरीर को ऑक्सीजन पहुंचाना है। हमारे शरीर की कोशिकाओं को एक्टिव रहने के लिए ऑक्सीजन की जरूरत होती है। ये ऑक्सीजन शरीर के अलग-अलग भागों में आरबीसी में मौजूद हीमोग्लोबिरन की मदद से पहुंचता है। आयरन हमारे शरीर में आरबीसी का निर्माण करता है। आयरन की कमी से आरबीसी और हीमोग्लोबिलन बनने की क्रिया प्रभावित होती है। इसके प्रभावति होने से कोशिकाओं तक ऑक्सीजन नहीं पहुंच पाता। हम खाने के रूप में जो कार्बोहाइड्रेट और वसा लेते हैं, ऑक्सीजन उसे जलाकर ऊर्जा पैदा करता है। ये ऊर्जा हमारे जीवन के लिंए जरूरी है। जब शरीर में आयरन की इतनी कमी हो जाए कि शरीर और दिमाग की काम करने की क्षमता प्रभावित होने लगे, तो इस स्थितिल को एनीमिया या रक्तअल्पता कहते हैं।
एनीमिया के कारण
शरीर में जरूरी पोषक तत्वों की कमी के अलावा इसके पीछे कोई गंभीर बीमारी भी हो सकती है। एनीमिया रक्त से जुड़ी समस्या है। इसके कारण भी अलग-अलग हो सकते हैं। जैसे- रक्त में आरबीसी का कम बनना, हेमरेज या ज्यादा खून बह जाना, आयरन की कमी, विटामिन बी 12 या फोलिक एसिड की कमी। खाने में ज्यादा मात्रा में कैल्शिगयम लेना। हरी सब्जिियां कम या बिल्कुल न खाना। किसी इन्फेक्शन या लंबी बीमारी के चलते भी एनीमिया के लक्षण दिखाई दे सकते हैं। इसके साथ ही माहवारी (पीरियड्स) के दिनों में बहुत ज्यादा स्राव भी एक वजह हो सकती है। वहीं इसके पीछे अनुवांशिक कारण भी हो सकता है। यहां देखें और वजहें.
1. गंभीर बीमारियों से हुआ एनीमिेया:
कैंसर, एड्स, किडनी की समस्या और रुमेटाइड अर्थराइटिीस जैसी बीमारियों के जलते आरबीसी का निर्माण प्रभावित होता है।
2. ए-प्लास्टिक एनीमिया:
इन्फेक्शन, हानिकारक पदार्थों का प्रभाव और कुछ दवाओं के प्रभाव से भी ये बीमारी हो सकती है। ए-प्लास्टििक एनीमिया बहुत कम केसों में होता है, लेकिन ये जानलेवा बीमारी है।
एनीमिया के लक्षण
एनीमिया होने पर आपके शरीर में ऊर्जा की कमी हो जाती है। ऐसे में कमजोरी और थकान महसूस होती है। अगर लगातार एनीमिया रहे तो न्यूरोलॉजिकल गड़बड़िभयां देखने को मिलती हैं। बच्चों में पेट में कीड़े होने पर उनमें एनीमिया की शिकायत देखने को मिलती है। ऐसे में वह चिड़चिड़े हो जाते हैं और रोते रहते हैं। एनीमिया में सांस लेने में दिक्कत होती है और कमजोरी से चक्कर भी आ सकता है। लगातार एनीमिया रहने पर सिरदर्द, पैरों मे दर्द, जीभ में जलन, हल्का बुखार, गला सूकना, बाल गिरना, मुंह में छाले पड़ना, नाखून पीले पड़ जाना और सीने में दर्द जैसी शिकायतें भी मिलती हैं।
तुरंत कराएं जांच
अगर आपको इनमें से कोई भी लक्षण दिखाई दें, तो डॉक्टर की सलाह लेकर ब्लड टेस्ट कराएं। महिलाओं में आजमाएं ये उपाय:
खाने में ऐसी चीजें शामिल करें जिनमें आयरन प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाता हो। इसके लिेए चुकंदर, गाजर, टमाटर, पत्तागोभी, हरी सब्जिियां अपनी डाइट में शामिल करें।
- अगर मांसाहारी हों तो खाने में अंडा लें। मूंग की दाल और बाजरा भी काफी फायदेमंद होता है।
- ऐसा माना जाता है किल लोहे की कढ़ाई में खाना पकाकर खाने से भी शरीर को आयरन मिलता है।
- रोजाना सेव डायट में शामिल करें। दूध और केला भी पोषक तत्वों की कमी को पूरा करता है।
- ज्यादा मात्रा में कैल्शिलयम भी हानिकारक होता है। बाजार में आयरन की गोलियां मिलती हैं लेकिन अपने आप इनका इस्तेमाल न करें।
My wife is having pain in her both breast from few days so what we need to do as we went one MBBS doctor n she said not worry because her age is so have medicine and it happen when period time is nearby but now days this condition is also not there so suggest please.
I am 23. I have irregular period since starting. I visited so many doctors and did its treatment too. But still no result. I did so many tests too. Its not hereditary. And it skips 1 or 2 months always. But when I was under medication, it was regular. What should I do.
So some of you are getting ready for honeymoon right !! some of you might be planning for second child, some of you might be thinking to start medicine for Infertility…So anyone thinking how our child should be like in future…wait don't think we are giving burden to our child before he arrives in this world.
What we mean by that is we need our child to be healthy, intelligent, fair complexion, disease-free, strong..so how this could happen in our child…does this all come in 1 package in our child !! (don’t laugh its true) Answer is yes…I will tell you few stories about this--
- In our ancient India, the story of Abhimanyu is well known in the Mahabharata. Abhimanyu, the son of Arjuna, learned how to enter the Chakravyuha. when he was in his mother's womb. Abhimanyu had heard & learnt technique by Krishna to Subhadra during her pregnancy.
- When Prahlad’s mother was pregnant, she used to listen to devotional songs. Therefore, even though Prahlad took birth in a Rakshasa family, he became a devotee of Lord Vishnu.
So likewise we have an example of Lord Rama, Swami vivekanand etc. in front of us.
Now main point, Ancient Indian medicine has recommended need for the mental, spiritual and physical preparation of the mother before childbirth. Ayurveda describes preparation of the couple planning pregnancy, three months prior to conception.
Because pregnancy should be by choice, and not by chance. The beginning is by pinda shuddhi or the purification of the gametes (sperm and ovum). If the couple is not in a state of mental stability and calmness, even if they are physically fit, they cannot give birth to a healthy child. This mental calmness and stability ("Sathwa Guna") of mind is closely related to one's food habits and many other factors. Abstinence from spicy foods and addictive substances is advised.
Moreover, in this fast running lifestyle where food adulteration, pesticides in vegetables, pollution in air, Chemical & preservatives usage in all items makes our body, mind as well as the quality of sperm and ovum also less. To overcome the effect of all this negativity, we require building a strong positive environment so that our child gets protection before birth only.
So now how we can plan this Ayurveda Garbha Sanskar Programme
"MEGHDHARA" has the answer for this “THE AYURVEDIC WAY OF PLANNING PREGNANCY”
Ayurved Garbh Sanskar Program mainly consists of....
- Beej-Shuddhi by Panch Karma
- Garbhadhan-Vidhi and Aahwaan
- Pusavan Samskar
- Garbhini Paricharya
1. Beej-Shuddhi by Panch Karma:
Prior to conception, it's very important that the Matrubeej(Ovum) and Pitrubeej(Sperm) has no deformity and are pure in a biological sense. Impure or deformed Beej are responsible for hereditary deformity and improper concievation resulting in unhealthy or a baby with congenital deformities. In Ayurveda, Matrubeej and Pitrubeej are purified by means of an appropriate cleansing procedure called Panchkarma.
2. Garbhadhan-Vidhi and Aahwaan:
It’s the procedure of conception..where we need to form the environment for suitable to our child before doing Maithun (Intercourse)..so that we get child with fair complexion, healthy and devoid of bad environment effect. Like we decorate our house to welcome the new guest.
3. Pusavan Sanskar:
It is carried out after up to 3 months of conception. Pusavan Sanskar mainly is meant of good and healthy child birth after delivery. Due to that child gets more immunity, health and intellectual power.
4. Garbhini Paricharya:
There are guidelines for food and mental attitude to be maintained by a mother during pregnancy. As the fetus grows in the womb, it gets various organs and mental abilities called Indriyas and Mind with the course of time during the nine months of its stay in the womb at a very specific time which is well-described in the scriptures of Ayurveda which being supported by modern research also.
I think now you understand the concept of garbha sanskar and how its beneficial for our child’s future. So plan accordingly to give gift to your child prior to birth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am little healthier so I am having lumps on my thigh area and on stomach and back how can I remove those lumps and look more beautiful.
Hi sir/madam, am 23 years old girl, I am working as account executive, I have medium curly hair. I have lots of hair fall and tanning on my hands. I consulted good doctor like batra for 2 years bt their is no results please help me for this. That's is why am not getting marriage. Please help me please.
I am a pregnant of 5 months, on 28th will get sixth month. Till today I am going to office by bike. I am suffering from pelvic floor pain from 3rd month and sciatica from 4 th month. This is my 2nd pregnancy. Is these pains arises due to my bike riding? How can I get relief from those pains? Day by day my pains are getting severe. Is there any solution to me?
I am 25 years. I got unbearable pain during menstruation. In that I faint sometimes. I consult with a doctor. He said it's due to swelling and hormonal disturbances. Can it be possible the reason he gave me. And how can I get rid from this problem during painful time. What should I do to overcome this problem. Kindly advise.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hi mam, my wife is last stage in pregnancy. But 2 days, facing itching problem on all body. Can you suggest me what we do?
I'm a 17 year old girl, and have been experiencing sharp pain under my left breast when I breathe in. I thought it was a symptom of a heart attack, but I'm not experiencing nausea, anxiety, clammy skin, tiredness, etc. I have a little congestion in my chest of phlegm, and had a cough two weeks ago. I took nebulizer to solve my cough, but what should I do to solve this issue? Please help.
The amount of emotional upheaval that periods, or no periods (for that matter) can cause, is something that every woman is aware of. It's normal to miss your period for different reasons occasionally, but it is a matter of concern if this absence persists over a period of time. The condition is then termed as a case of secondary amenorrhea. Although most people are quick to consider pregnancy while dealing with the various reasons for missed periods, there are a number of possibilities which are seldom mulled over, but should be considered in order to take effective precautions and seek proper medical care:
- Weight: Body weight is responsible for affecting hypothalamus and this may, in turn, upset your menstrual cycle. BMI level under 18-19 may result in triggering irregularities since enough estrogen will not be created. This is also why underweight women, who suffer from bulimia or anorexia, tend to miss their periods frequently. On the other hand, overweight women may stop ovulating due to increase in the production of estrogen and therefore, have heavy, infrequent periods. Therefore, it is essential that body weight be regulated to avoid any disappointment at 'the time of the month.'
- Stress: Any type of physical or emotional stress is bound to affect your cycle. This is because, the production of stress hormones in the body increases and an elevated level of adrenaline and cortisol may impair the functioning of the reproductive system. Under stressful situations, the body employs its amino acids to assist the neurotransmitters to produce stress hormones over sex hormones. As a consequence, the chances of missing your periods increase.
- Exercising Too Much: While regular workout is indispensable for battling a sedentary lifestyle, overdoing it might cause your body to produce lesser estrogen and delay your periods. Women, who are into athletics and gymnastics, are more likely to suffer from amenorrhea. In fact, other aspects of over-exercising, like sleeping less, fasting, and infections also contribute to such irregularities.
- Breastfeeding: Prolactin is the hormone that aids in milk production and may also repress ovulation for a while. Many breastfeeding moms may not get their periods for a month or more as a result. But this doesn't do away with your chances of getting pregnant. A span of three months is expected to pass before the abnormalities are done away with.
- Food Allergies: Celiac disease or untreated gluten allergy can directly harm hormone production. They are directly related to your gut health and your adrenal glands which is why they can influence the sex hormone creation.
Children who are exposed to household pesticides have an increased risk of developing certain childhood cancers and 47 percent greater risk of developing childhood leukaemia and are 43 percent more likely to be diagnosed with childhood lymphoma
Herbicide exposure also increased the risk of leukaemia preventive measures should be considered to reduce children's exposure to pesticides at home
How many days sex need in 28 period cycle .when. We can stop it before next periods date or if periods no came after stop.
Abdominal ball exercises:
Here are a few tips to consider before starting abdominal exercises:
Tighten your stomach muscles by drawing in your belly button to your spine this helps stabilize your hips, pelvis and lower back as well as strengthening your deepest abdominal muscle (transverse abdominus).
Avoid lifting with your neck muscles make sure to keep your chin tucked in a neutral position with a space between your chin and chest.
Avoid flexion exercises if you have been diagnosed with osteoporosis. A standard abdominal crunch is an example of a flexion exercise that can be harmful on your lower back if you have osteoporosis. Please contact your doctor first before starting any abdominal exercise program.
If you can't do an exercise with proper form, wait until you are stronger and start with easier exercises. You can easily injure your lower back or neck if you try to perform exercises that are too advanced. Start with the exercises you can do with good form.
Discontinue any exercise that increases your pain. If any abdominal exercise increases pain in your lower back, abdomen, pelvis or hips, discontinue the exercise and consult your doctor or medical professional.
Remember to exercise your abdominal muscles like you would any other muscle about three to four times per week. There is no need to do 100 sit-ups everyday! choose about five of the exercises below or rotate them into your routine.