Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Renuka JeyaprakashYour feedback matters!
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a numerous of times after my last period, I have a missed period by a week now. Taken a few pregnancy tests and they say negative? I have a few pains as if my period has started or that I'm on but I'm not? Could I be pregnant even though the tests say negative now? Don't understand? Help please.
I am 24 years old unmarried girl but I have notice some milky substance from my breast. So I am very much worried about it. Please help me.
After sex my gf feels like pee all the time. Also her periods lasted around 20 day. Is there any problem please advice some medicine and cure.
I am 32 years old, last year in the month of june I removed my left ovary due to ovarian cyst which is dermoid. Since last 6 to my 8 month I am suffering from pain in the left side in kidney along with pain in the muscles of both legs.
I had sex for the first time with a condom but that delayed my periods. Am I pregnant? Please advice me what to do.
My age 38 and I have uterus adenomyosis and three fibroid -posteroinferior wall size 1. 6 x 1. 3x1 anterior wall subserosal 2. 9x2x1. 9 posterior wall iso-echoi size 3x2. 2x2. 5 I told the doctor to remove uterus any other option ?
Hi, my wife has a pregnancy of age 30 days approximatly. We don't want to have kids now. Does abortion will decrease the chances of getting pregnancy in future ?
Hi doctor I am trying for pregnancy since 1 and year but my bad luck I have not conceived yet. Recently I have done my blood test my fertility profile details : luteinizing hormone 8.68 miu/ml Follicle stimulating : 7.45 Prolactin chemiluminescence : 41.30 ng/ml Thyroid stimulating 4.15 mciu/ml. Doctor has told tat I have some fertility problem can you pls tell me I can be pregnant I am very afraid about it and also should I take thyroid tablets. Please answer me.
I am 32 years old married women. I used to take ovral g & ovral l for 3-4 years coninue. But I dont take this since last 2-3 years. Now I felt huge pain in lower abdomen & leg before my period start. It is continued for 2-3 days. & another problem is continued bleeding after period. Its red & white for whole month. What should I do?
There are lots of benefits espoused by doctors all over the world about getting adequate sleep. Lack of sleep can have an adverse impact on your daily work life balance and health. Thus, you should never let it happen. If you sleep more than six hours a day it can have a lot of benefits, some of which are mentioned below:
1. Better health: Studies have shown that having a good night’s sleep can help your body avoid serious health problems like diabetes, obesity, heart attacks and various other cardiac problems.
2. Lesser Pain: According to research, if you have chronic or acute pain from an injury, then sleeping for more than six hours can help you get better pain relief. It has been proven in multiple studies that good sleep can be an excellent supplement to pain medications. However, being in pain can make it harder for you to sleep. You should use pain relievers in such cases which can aid sleep, but ensure that you have more than 6 hours of shut eye.
3. Lower risk of injury: If you have adequate sleep then there are chances that you won’t feel tired during the day while you are out at work. This can prevent accidents if you are driving or even within the household. Deprivation of sleep has lead to many accidents in the past and continues to do so till today.
4. Better mood: Adequate sleep can help you to stay in good mood and research has found sleep has a direct effect on regulating your emotions. This is due to the fact that sleeping for more than six hours a day can prevent you from being exhausted at work.
5. Better memory: Sleep loss can be the reason you have become forgetful. Studies have shown that your brain processes and consolidates the memories from throughout the day while you sleep. So if you don’t get enough sleep it may affect your professional life as you may tend to forget important things that you should remember.
6. Stronger immunity: Sleeping for more than six hours will give your body the strength required to fight diseases.
7. Better weight control: Lack of proper sleep can increase your weight. You would feel hungrier and would crave for high calorie foods since lack of enough sleep causes the levels of leptin to drop in the body. Leptin is the hormone, which is responsible for how satisfied you feel with food and a drop in its levels will result in you wanting to eat your more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.