Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renuka JeyaprakashYour feedback matters!
Can iui be done if the follicle size is 22*24 or its become a cyst already? Are there any chances of pregnancy in this case?
I am suffering with diabetes since last few years and taking regular medicines and it is under control too but since last few months I lost my libido and avoiding my husband. I am feelings guilty. Please advice.
Hello, I dnt want baby. Can you explain the time or days cycle at which she cannot conceive. Because I dnt want to use condom. please help.
I am 37 years old I have fabrioide problem. So I have suffering in every months from period problems.
My girlfriend telling she had breast pain from till night and if he puss them then they are paining. And they also get so hard what she do? . Please help
Drink 3-4 glass of pure water at morning on waking up after you brush your teeth, it will keep your gut clean
I gave an oral sex to my gf yesterday. It was her first time. Now she says she has pain on her clitoris. I took it very slow and gentle. Still she has pain. What could be the reason.
My wife 3 months pregnant. Double marker test revealed that t21 is 50: 1. Is it dangerous? Doctor advised to go through a amniocentesis with FISH study? Is the test safe? Is there any other way of diagnosis for down syndrome?
I had unprotected sex with my girl friend on maybe 4-5th day of her periods. In other words her last day of her period was just one day before we had sex. Obviously, next day in the morning she took a contraceptive pill. Now, is there even a slightest chance of her getting pregnant, if yes what should we do? Please help.
Hello I am a 24 years old female. I was having irregular periods with low flow. Then I am diagnosed follicular ovarian cyst. With following details Uterus is andeverted and measures 7.0*4.5*3.0 cm. Endometrial thickness is 4.9 mm. Multiple follicular cysts of size 5-6 mm are arranged in periphery. Stroma is not hyperechoic and its echogenicity appears normal. Right ovary measures 2.7*1.9*1.3 cm, volume is 4.0 cc. Left ovary measures 3.9*2.2*2.5 cm, volume is 11.5 cc. No adnexal mass is seen. No free fluid is seen in pouch of douglas. IMPRESSION: * LEFT POLYCYSTIC OVARY. please suggest me the treatment and precaution. I ll be really thankful. thanks SO MUCH.
Today my, boy friend spend a some time with me, and also sex with me, but I don't take any, pill, and my boy friend also don't tack condom, what can I do at this, moment for safe, I am 18.
The LES valve in the stomach is designed in such a way that as soon as food passes through it, it closes. If however, LES remains partially or fully open, acid produced by the stomach can move up to the esophagus resulting in a burning sensation called acid reflux or heartburn. This condition is commonly known as the hital hernia.
Some of the common symptoms of acid reflux:
1. Consumption of large meals at one go.
2. Lying down immediately after having a meal.
3. Obesity or being overweight.
4. Consumption of snacks just before bedtime .
5. Consumption of certain food items such as chocolate, garlic, onion and citrus-related food.
6. Consumption of caffeine related products such as coffee, liquor and cigarettes.
7. Certain medicines such as aspirin is also known to be a trigger for acid reflux.
8. Pregnant women or patients with blood pressure are known to be suffering from acid reflux.
Tips to deal with acid reflux
There is a wide range of treatment options available for acid reflux. If you are suffering from occasional heartburn, there are some wonderful home remedies that can be tried. However, if the acid reflux recurs more than once in a week, it is best to consult a doctor. Home remedies to deal with acid reflux:
1. Sleeping on the left side is known to reduce acid reflux.
2. Reducing weight greatly helps in tackling acid burn. Patients with obesity are more vulnerable to acid burn.
3. It is best to avoid food that triggers acid burn.
4. Chewing gum greatly helps in countering acid burn. It helps in producing saliva which soothe the esophagus.
5. Intake of One spoon of baking soda every day proves to be extremely effective. Baking soda contains sodium bicarbonate which has a pH of more than 7 and can effectively neutralize the acid from stomach.
6. Intake of aloe vera, apple, banana or ginger is known to have very positive effects on acid burn.
7. Intake of 1 table-spoon of mustard can give instant relief from acid burn. Mustard’s alkaline properties can make the acid neutral in the system.
8. Regular intake (one after every meal) of almond helps to fight acid burn
1. If you are buying over the counter, Histamine 2 blockers is a great medicine that instantly gives relief from an acid burn. Typically Doctors suggest this medicine with a higher dosage. This medicine can be consumed half an hour before the consumption of a meal. However, It is best to consult a doctor before consuming any medication.
2. Doctors often suggest medicine from the PPI family. It effectively blocks acid production in the esophagus for a longer duration. Some common medicine from this group includes Lansoprazole, Pantoprazole and Rabeprazole. Although, a doctor should be consulted.
Good morning doctor. I am a working female, married just 4 days before. And my leave will end in 2 days and will go to other country. My husband do sex with me 2-3 times every day without condom. Is there any complication in it.
If I wanted to know each any every information about upcoming baby which test should I prefer whether it is triple marker or quadruple marker screen test?
I have cracked nipples. Is it a vry big problem? Im having cracked nipples since long time. Can you suggest any natural ways to heal.
My wife's hsbag report of hepatitis b is positive and also she is pregnant but my report for same is negative or nonreactive. Can it affect to baby and can I do sex with her.
अदरक हर मौसम में करें असर
* अदरक व सौंठ हर मौसम में, हर घर के रसोई घर में प्रायः रहते ही हैं। इनका उपयोग घरेलू इलाज में किया जा सकता है।
* भोजन से पहले अदरक को चिप्स की तरह बारीक कतर लें। इन चिप्स पर पिसा काला नमक बुरक कर खूब चबा-चबाकर खा लें फिर भोजन करें। इससे अपच दूर होती है, पेट हलका रहता है और भूख खुलती है।
* अदरक का एक छोटा टुकड़ा छीले बिना (छिलकेसहित) आग में गर्म करके छिलका उतार दें। इसे मुँह में रख कर आहिस्ता-आहिस्ता चबाते चूसते रहने से अन्दर जमा और रुका हुआ बलगम निकल जाता है और सर्दी-खाँसी ठीक हो जाती है।
* सौंठ को पानी के साथ घिसकर इसके लेप में थोड़ा सा पुराना गुड़ और 5-6 बूंद घी मिलाकर थोड़ा गर्म कर लें। बच्चे को लगने वाले दस्त इससे ठीक हो जाते हैं। ज्यादा दस्त लग रहें हों तो इसमें जायफल घिसकर मिला लें।
* अदरक का टुकड़ा छिलका हटाकर मुंह में रखकर चबाते-चूसते रहें तो लगातार चलने वाली हिचकी बन्द हो जाती है।