Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha VarmaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male. The problem which I suffering is bad smell from my mouth. I met 2 dentists. But they couldn't cure my problem. Even then couldn't recognise what was my problem and how to cure. I have a body odour problem also. I think there is a relation between bad smell from mouth and body odour. After bathing, within 1 hr bad smell is coming from body at armpits. Similarly after brush of my teeth within 10 minutes bad smell is coming from mouth. Please give the solution for my problem.
I am not feeling well from thirteen days my stomach is paining nd I have headache wich are really affecting in my studies I also have a dandruff problems which is not going from shampoos so kindly help me after this and give me a simple solution.
I feel really dizzy and weak and I sometimes have blackouts at random times. I also feel like i'm going to collapse I don't know what it is so please help.
Hi doctor , I got 3 issues the first one I need to get some effective hair fall rescue solution, 2nd the pimples solution and of course how can I remove that ugly marks of pimple from my face and the 3rd one is the severe back pain. Give me some fruitful suggestion pls.
Dear sir my hair is fall continue so please resolution my treatment and whiteness is proper active thinking.
Is castor oil helps to regrow hair on bald patches? Please tell me I am suffering from hair loss. I am also doing laser which I purchase from Amazon power grow hair comb laser. Is this laser is safe to use? Please suggest me. And I also have dark spots on eyes. How to get override of it. Please tell me.
I have more black heads on the nose and also some scars, which makes my face oily and looking ugly. Can you suggest any medication to treat this.
Doing everything right can still make you gain weight. Irrespective of your diligent efforts, that paunch comes in the way of your crunches. Reviewing your exercise routine, diet and overall lifestyle may have no effect on the extra kilos. The reaction to such stagnation could be as many as the conspiring causes. Backpedaling into an unhealthy way of life is what cowards choose to do. The ideal way of approaching the problem is to find out the specific factors leading to excess weight.
These few factors can make you gain weight:
1. Sleep deprivation results in significant bloating: You may not be aware, but a full night’s sleep is indeed necessary. When a person rests, the human body carries on with repair work. Sleep helps your body to get rid of excess adipose tissues. A person who has not slept for two to three days at a stretch or has only slept insufficiently is likely to look fatter or bloated.
2. Being perpetually depressed could be the curse: Depression can lead to extreme ends; you may either gain a lot of weight or may even lose weight drastically. If your depression is at an advanced stage a medical practitioner will prescribe you with antidepressants. Antidepressants tend to fatten you up.
3. An irritable or slow bowel syndrome can prove to be adverse: If you suffer from problems related to the bowel your tummy might show. A patient of irritable or slow bowel syndrome feels bloated throughout the day. Since they face digestive problems, their bellies protrude.
4. The gray streaks of hair could be a reason: Gaining weight could also be the result of your age. If you are above thirty-five your metabolism decreases; this results in slower breakdown of food. Exercising can help, but it usually shows meager results once you have attained forty.
5. Nutrient deficiency should not be taken lightly: Being deficient in certain nutrients can also make you overweight. Vitamin C, folic acid and potassium are some of the nutrients that actively contribute to a person’s body weight. A lack of these nutrients can make you fat.
6. Edema could be the underlying cause: Edema refers to a condition where a person’s body retains water. Certain parts and joints become swollen. There are medications that can help push excess water out of the body through frequent urination. If not taken care of, edema could be the reason behind weight gain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I have asthma and because of this I have breathing problem so please suggest me ways please give me suggestions.
I am a 17 year old boy I have 70 kg weight I want to loss 10 kg within 1or1 months what I do for that? And what are the foods I take to loss 10 kg? What is diet I taken to loss 10 kg? Can I work out for that? Within how many days can I achieve it?
Heavy menstrual bleeding, technically called menorrhagia, is one of the most common types of abnormal bleeding from the uterus. Menstrual bleeding is said to be heavy if there is so much blood that a tampon or pad remains soaked for several hours.
Here are all the possible causes of heavy menstrual bleeding:
- Hormonal imbalance: Estrogen and progesterone levels are the primary control mechanism for periods. If the ovaries have a problem in functioning, hormonal imbalances may occur. Heavy menstrual bleeding is most common in females who are at the start of menopause. Puberty menorrhagia can occur in adolescents who are experiencing their first menstrual period.
- Fibroids: Fibroids most commonly occur around the age when women can get pregnant. Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous growth on the uterus.
- Ectopic pregnancy: An ectopic pregnancy is when a fertilized egg stays in the fallopian tube, but does not reach the uterus.
- Blood thinners: These are medicines, which are usually anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs.
- Problems with IUD: A non-hormonal intrauterine device is a T-shaped device used for birth control which is inserted into the uterus.
- Adenomyosis: This is a condition in which the muscular wall of the uterus also gets the lining of the uterus intermingled with it. However, this condition is rare and only happens in middle aged women with several children.
- PID: PID stands for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and refers to any infection within the organs of the reproductive system.
- Cancer: Uterine, ovarian and cervical cancer are just some of the cancers, which may cause heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Other diseases: Liver, kidney and thyroid diseases are all included.