Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha VarmaYour feedback matters!
I am having an acne problem for the last 1year and it has left black marks. How can I get rid of this marks?
I'm very thin. What type of diet should I follow in order to gain weight. And I can't eat non veg. Please suggest.
I have 6 month old baby, after my baby's birth I never had my periods & my stomach size is too much fat. I also checked with preganews results -ve. What should I do?
I am 20 year old and I am suffering from hair loss problem and scalp itching problem and my hair goes thin. Then what should I do for removing this problem .please suggest me.
I have a grey hair & I want to make it black but not using color & all these thing. I want to make it black again naturally.
1. Glowing clear skin
2. Easy to maintain healthy weight
3. Regular and relatively painless menstrual cycle
4. Proper and regular bowel movement
5. Sound and refreshing sleep
6. A healthy raging libido
8. Waist to hip ratio of less than 0.80
9. High levels of immunity
I am from kolkata. Kindly tell me. What is the symptom of dengu? Where have to go for treatment if dengu attack?
I have not been able to sleep since 1 week because of back pain. I have used ointment creams but I have not got any relief. Tell me please what to do?
Sir/mam, I have problem in opening my mouth. There is bite rashes in my mouth I can't open my mouth totally. The colour of my turns to white from red. I have problem in eating food and spicy thing. I can't swallow thing easily. My main difficulty is to open my mouth. So please help me doctor. Suggest any suggestion. Help me out.
Hello Sir/Madam My mom has been facing some critical pain in her legs nerve. The pain starts from the upper knees (right side leg) & goes to the feet. She has been in treatment for last 2 months but there is no relief. First I consulted to a general physician but but there was no relief. Currently she is taking medicine prescribed by homeopathic physician, it has already been a month taking medicine but there is no relief seems. Blood sugar: Normal Thyroid: Normal Please suggest me what can be done in this case. Thanks in anticipation.
Hello sir/ma'am I had a fair complexion but from last few months my skin is getting dark and dark day by day and mt cheeks itches. I took homeopathic treatments but all in vain. What should I do to get my complexion back also to get rid from itching?
I am trying to loose belly fat and at the same time trying to gain muscle mass. So how would this affect my overall body weight, as belly fat reduction results in weight reduction but gaining muscle mass may result in increased weight?
How to avoid daytime sleepiness
A lot of people, irrespective of whether they go out to work, to college or stay at home, feel sleepy during the day. Some out of fatigue, some because of having a heavy lunch and some others because they do not get a good night?s sleep. Whatever be the reason, a few exercises and some discipline can help you get rid of such sleep cravings.
Few ways to avoid daytime sleepiness are:
1. Set a routine: Try to go to sleep and wake up at about the same time every day. This resets your circadian rhythm and helps developing your sleeping pattern.
2. At least 30 minutes of workout is important for every individual. Go for walks, go to the gym, take up yoga or aerobics - regardless of the kind of exercise you are doing. When the body gets exercise, so does the brain and you are refreshed to take on the rest of the day.
3. Go to bed gadget free: Keep your books, mobile, tab, laptop and TV remote away from the bed. Stay calm and do not have heated conversations. Your nerves need calm down as you to sleep.
4. Get enough sleep: Ensure you sleep enough every night so that it doesn?t ruin your day. Night time sleep is important and adults need seven to nine hours of sleep.
5. Set consistent, healthy mealtimes: Regular mealtimes, eating a healthy breakfast and lunch on time prevents energy deficits during the day that will help you get rid of daytime sleepiness
6. Avoid alcohol: Having alcohol in high amount may hamper your regular sleeping pattern and you may be sleepy the whole day.
7.Avoid Self-Medication: Avoid taking sleeping pills or over the counter the drugs. There are different kinds of drugs available in the market. Some may make you sleepy the whole day due to hangover effect of the drug.
8. Consult a Physician or a sleep specialist.