Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am 37 years old. I had joint problem in my right leg knee, there is little bit swelling and I can't fold that leg more than 5 -10 minutes. Can I know whats the problem occuring there?
My age is 24. I have big doubt. The skin in my penis is not moving back. One day I forcefully moved it back with some pain which has not moved totally & regained its position. What should I do. My friends told me that skin on penis should move in order to have a good relationship with partner. Do I need any operation. Please clarify. Am afraid of it. Thanks a lot.
Hello doctors, I want to know that, which medicine is safe during positive news in pregnancy, I have already 2nd half year old baby, so I don't want to take chance before four years, today I checked nd the report goes positive So pls help to get out of this position. What I do.
I am 20 years old, male. I am getting yellow urine from few month. I am not feeling any other problem. Can you tell me what should I do.
My age is 25 but my hair lose daily and I am become bland how to I protect my hair loss please tell me.
I am 34 years married male. I got thyroid testing recently and its showing 9. Please tell me what should I do. I need to take medicine. Do I have thyroid problem.
I have pimples on. My face I tried all types of cream nd I also tried home remedies. But all were waste. What should I do.
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.