Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RekhaYour feedback matters!
I am 58 years old Male Ht 5.8 weight 87 Kg in 2009 now 98 Kg and from last year every after three to five days I feel exhausted and body ache I had retired from my job two years ago as because of this Exhaustion which occurred that time once in a month and lasted for 3 to 5 days.I had my Medical full body check up 15 days ago and everything is normal. on consulting a local doctor I was told that I have Vitamin and protein shortage and my body system is unable to use the proteins and vitamins from my food intake. I had a Heart attack in 2009 and from after that had developed a short of breath problem and again treated for asthma. still the problem of short breath is also not solved. I wish at least have sufficient energy and stop this body ache. Please help
Hi I'm 23 years old male. I am anxiety and depression patient from last 4-5 yrs. I think due to dis im nothing in my life. Ryt now abhi mai kuch bhi nahi kar raha apni professional life mein. I have anxiety and depression patient. Mera mind hamesha past ki baaton mein chalta rehta hai .Actually 2011 mein meri gf ke sath breakup ho gya tha, uske sath mera 5 years ka relationship the and then uske baad se aajtak mai apni life mein kuch nhi kr paya hu. I have my own dreams and goals and I desperately want accomplished them but I don't knw I cnt able to start them. One more thing mujhe obsessive compulsive disorder bhi hai. Sumtym ago mai baidynath ki sarawatarishta le rha tha. Doctor pllz tel me which treatment I have to start b/w homeopathic or ayurvedic. Which treatment cure me fast. Sir pls I want to start my life on new level. Please help me.
I am 25 year old young men ,I have facing hair fall & hair loss problem please give some suggestion about it.
I have problem of ED & EE. Forzest(tadalfil) and dapox, no benefit. Testerone levels normal. I have asthma & obesity. What could be cure ?
Anxiety has become a common phenomenon in the recent years. The constant pressure of being the best has taken a toll on people of all ages. It is a widespread misconception that anxiety only affects the mind, but the truth is that the body is equally affected. People often ignore this condition which worsens the condition and also leads to several other severe problems.
There is no medication required to treat anxiety in the initial stages. Simple changes in diet and lifestyle help treat anxiety if the condition is not severe. Following are some of the ways to treat anxiety without medication-
- Exercise: Exercise is considered to be one of the best ways to fight anxiety. Exercising helps release endorphins and serotonin, which are the 'feel-good chemicals' that improve emotional well-being. Research also suggests that exercise increases the body temperature that may alter the neural circuits which changes the cognitive function. One does not need to do a heavy work out or strength training; a simple brisk walk for around 30 minutes or basic yoga for some time during the day helps treat anxiety.
- Limit the intake of caffeine: Caffeine is a natural nervous system stimulant. It triggers the “fight or flight” response in the body. The energy produced by caffeine can lead to an anxiety attack. Hence, it is suggested to avoid or limit the intake of caffeine.
- Avoid overthinking: Overthinking is one of the most common causes of anxiety. If one is not able to communicate what he/she thinks, then it affects the mental health. It is not necessary to talk to a certain person; one can also express these emotions or feelings through writing, art, and another medium. It is suggested to not keep the emotions in the mind and let it flow in any form he/she wishes to, though one may not find a solution for the same.
- Get adequate sleep: One needs to understand that sleep is important for the body, as it helps in proper functioning of the body. Therefore, it is important that the body gets the required sleep so that it can function at its optimum the next day. The ideal rest time is 8-10 hours.
- Do not avoid food: Hunger increases the blood sugar level, which in turn results in the release of the stress hormone called cortisol. This can disturb the emotional state and make one prone to anxiety. It is suggested to avoid food rich in fats and sugar if one is hungry for a long period of time.
Anxiety can prove to be the worst enemy if it is not treated properly and at the right time. Although medications help treat the condition, anxiety medications have some serious side effects too. Therefore, it is advised to treat the condition in the early stages and avoid these medications. Also, following a healthy diet and making some changes in the lifestyle help fight the condition better. To know what works best for you, it is best to visit a psychiatrist at the earliest to avoid unnecessary complications. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!