Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rejina BlossomYour feedback matters!
Is it normal to bleed for 2 days for a virgin (who never masturbate) after getting aroused? She had her periods 15 days back and they are always regular since they started. Or it may be possible that she was wearing tight jeans for 2 days that caused some injury? Or as she suffered from cold so took medications, turmeric, ginger etc so it was menstruation due to heat in body.
Did you know your body is constantly burning calories, even when you're not working out? And that watching television can actually lower your metabolism?
The body converts fat into energy, to fuel its functions and the calories stored in the body provide us with this energy. The level of fat-burning depends upon the type of activity being done. You burn more calories running around than just working at a desk, like taking stairs instead of lift, walking while taking on phone.
Nonetheless, the body is like a machine which needs an inexhaustible source of energy to run. So even when you’re at rest, you’re still burning calories.
So don't be lazy bumps. Even if you have a desk job or watching tv. Get up at frequent intervals for water break. Gear up. Keep your metabolism going.
Abdominal pain or stomach ache could occur any time due to various reasons. The point is we should remain ever ready to control abdominal pain. If we know how to control abdominal pain we could also offer this help to our colleagues as well who are in great pain as a remedial measure. In any case we would have to take the patient to the doctor if we are unable to pacify the patient. Some of the major causes of abdominal pain are kidney stones, inflammation of gallbladder, hernia, food poisoning, ulcers and gastric problems. However, there is no point to dishearten. Here a few remedies which can help you control abdominal pain, till the actual assistance arrives:
If you think that you took a heavy food before the abdominal pain has started it would be a great idea to drink plain soda water. It would provide great relief within no time.
1. Mix 1tsp of mint juice, lime juice and ginger juice. Add a pinch of black salt take this mixture with water you would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
2. Pomegranates can also help treat stomach ache. In a ball of pomegranate add some salt and black salt. Chew this seeds slowly. You would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
3. You can also try this method if you think your abdominal pain has not got relief. In a cup of water add 20 grams of aniseeds. Keep this for overnight and strain the mixture next morning. As soon as you drink it you would get instant relief.
4. After taking fenugreek seeds make a paste of it. Add this paste to a bowl of curd. By this way you would get quick relief from abdominal pain.
Hi Dr. I'm 35 n been trying to conceive for our second child. My concern is I have been working out in the gym for past 3/4 months. Should I continue working out or not. Hope all the weights dips squats crunches n machines won't be a problem. The max weight limit that I lift for my upper body is 5/7 kgs and lower body leg press can go upto 25/30 kgs. Really confused n worried. My son is 4 years old now n I had a normal delivery in 2013. Once I conceive won't be going to the gym. Or should I stop now itself. Please help me out. Much thanks in advance.
My periods are not regular. There is always a gap of 2-3 months. I checked for thyroid but its normal. What should I do?
I am 29 week pregnant just got diagnosed to diabetes, is it save for baby growth n should I avoid eating sweets. Please just food to be taken in or avoided during pregnancy with diabetes. Regards Rashmi.
I am 35f, not married, from last 3 months I get my periods normally but there is hardly any bleeding. Its so less that don't have to use sanitary pads. Please suggest.
I got married since 10 months back, As my weight is increasing. Will that effect in getting pregnant? I wanna get pregnant as early as possible. Please suggest me something.
My friends has started work out in gym from 45 days and she is using weight gainer supplement once in a day. And the problem is she have 2 weeks early periods. Is it harmful.
Hello doc, I am a 24 years old female. I had my menses on 22 Sept 2016. They were normal menses. However the next menses were 12-14 days late ,I.e,on 5-6 Nov. Now these menses lasted for almost 22-24 days with light bleeding. Had blood tests and ultrasound during this time. I was diagnosed with left ovarian simple cyst of 3 cm. Consulted a gynaec, she put me on novelon tablets. She said take it for 21 days and then when on second day of bleeding we will have blood tests to check hormone levels and then determine to continue the tablets for next 2 cycles or not. I started the pill on 28 Nov, I was lightly bleeding till I started the pill. Within one day bleeding completely stopped. I took 21 tabs and the course ended on 18 Dec. After that I had withdrawal bleeding started on 24 dec. Now here I was out of station and could not take blood tests as suggested by going. Withdrawal bleeding ended after 5-6 days (29-30 Dec. And Now from 8 Jan I am again spotting/bleeding very lightly. What is this bleeding?
I am 38 years lady widow wit 1 daughter I had sex with my cousin who is 25. I had my sex after 8 days of my periods is it safe for me or chance of getting pregnant.
Hi egg grow medicines tell me periods problem now not there taking ayurvedic medicines 3 months over so please tell me Height 5.3 Weight 62 kg Age 24.
I am having pcos. My doctor advised em to take krimson 35 and metformin 850 mg. Is this right treatment that I am taking. please help.
I am 75 years living with 68 years wife, we are normal health, want to have good sex life. I am not getting good erection and having less libido. Please advice for both of us to have good libido and good erection to have satisfactory intercourse at least once in two weekd. Please help.
Hi I asking this question for my frnd. The problem is she facing a problem of white water discharge till the age of 15 but the white water discharge coming in low quantity is this a major issue or normal pls suggest she is very stressed.
I am 28 years old and from last 10 days I was having some symptom of pregnancy like- feeling tired, facing frequent urination, feeling hungry, headache, cramps, bloating, leg pain when walk. So I did US Pelvis- Transvaginal Test, in which it was written" Both Ovaries are mildly bulky and contain multiple small follicles arranged around periphery with central echogenic stroma. My right Ovaries measures- 2.5*1.7*2.2cm with volume of 5.1cc and Left Ovary measures-3.5*2.8*3.2cm with volume of 16.4cc and show cystic lesion likely functional cyst. I want to know is something serious as I there is no such thing written that I am pregnant or not. Please suggest.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back.