Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rejina BlossomYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I'm 19 years old and I'm married and had two kids now I'm one month pregnant again I don't want this pregnancy can you please help to get periods.
Am 25 yrs old, I want to get pregnant, I did all the test whatever required for pregnancy- Everything is normal. Scan, HSG etc. Also for my husband. But still I didn't get pregnant. My height- 5.2' weight- 62 BP-70/120- Please advice.
I am hvg broken marriage. My son is 10 years old. I am staying with my parent's n always I feel I will die and I am sacred to die. I did sleep with a guy when I left my husband n cm which I told him now. I am under medications of neuro physio. I take medicine every night. Serta 50+25 mg, etilaam pro _20, shine_25mg n glycophirage sr 500 mg. I also suffer from irregular periods and spondylitis..
Deepavali, is a festival of lights that brings fun, joy and togetherness. Though diwali celebrations mean lots of fun and enjoyment, unfortunately, improper handling and playing with fireworks account for thousands of emergency room visits each year during the festival. Eyes are the second-most common affected area after the hands and fingers.
While enjoying the festival to its fullest, here are five simple safety tips for your eyes during diwali:
Maintain a safe distance: maintain a distance of an arm's length while lighting firecrackers, and at least five metres while watching
Use protective glasses
Wash your eyes: in the event of an eye injury, do not rub your eyes. If there are any particles inside your eyes, it will scratch your eyeballs and this will cause further damage. Instead, wash your eyes with clean water for about 10 minutes and after that visit an eye doctor at the earliest.
No contact lenses
Wash hands thoroughly
Remember prevention is better than cure.
Do not let children light crackers. If there are fireworks, there should always be adult supervision.
These precautions can go a long way to ensure a safe diwali for you, your family friends and your loved ones.
In case of an accident, contact emergency medical services immediately.
She is having some milky discharge from her two breasts when Squeezed on her last day of period. Why?Is it pregnancy symptoms?
I have irregular periods. I have piles, constipation, hairfall problem. I'm overweight also. What should i do?
Last 4 days I have a itching problem in my vagina and today its over but sudden I have black discharge with transparent discharge is anything related to pregnancy but one day I do sex but I do not insert penis in my vagina only rub and both messedup and Slowly color change in morning its dark black and after its turn brown and then lighter is I am pregnant.
I had my period on 25 feb at night and it lasted till march 1 I had sex on 3rd march without condom and I think the boy discharged a drop of precum in my vagina I had I pill next day and suddenly I got some redbrownish spot on my inner wear on 9 march and I am having periods since night then What does it mean? Am I pregnant.
The last few decades have seen obesity has grown as the new social evil. One of the major culprits is the reduced physical activity and sedentary lifestyle that has become the norm. It is therefore not surprising that weight loss is on everybody's personal goals. In a lot of cases, ironically, the methods and techniques have involved turning the clock back, what was being done a couple of decades ago. Let us look at using stairs for example. From an engineering point of view, elevators and escalators were a major focus area in the 1900s and 2000s. However, now, stair designs that are easy on the body are the highlight.
Let us look at some facts related to weight loss and climbing stairs. These should provide you sufficiently good reasons to start using the stairs next time when you have a choice.
- Fact 1: Climbing stairs help burn more calories per minute than jogging. It is declared as a 'vigorous exercise'.
- Fact 2: Climbing a step helps you burn about 0.2 calories and going down burns 0.05, so to burn 1 calorie, all you need to do is go up 5 steps or go down 20 steps.
- Fact 3: However, though the number of calories burned is less by going downstairs, the muscles and joints used for getting down stairs are different. Using stairs to go up and down should be regularly practiced.
- Fact 4: Climbing stairs require about 9 times more energy than sitting and about 7 times more energy than required to take the lift.
- Fact 5: For going up or down 3 to 4 flights of stairs, taking the stairs helps save about 15 minutes of valuable time (most of it waiting for the lift to arrive).
- Fact 6: Regular use of stairs safeguards you against heart disease, diabetes, muscle weakness and stroke.
- Fact 7: Endorphins are released when you climb stairs, which also induce a feeling of well-being.
- Fact 8: Overweight people burn more calories by climbing stairs.
- Fact 9: Taking one step at a time in more beneficial than taking two at a time. Calories are burned gradually, but more efficiently.
- Fact 10: Climbing stairs is eco-friendly as well, as it reduces carbon emissions. Just another reason why you should avoid the lift!