Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RejeshYour feedback matters!
I have excessive burping and heaviness in chest and pain in arms and chest. I went through endoscopy and was diagnosed with hpylori and had a treatment for 14 days and I had nexpro hpkit and then on completion of the course I started nexpro rd 40, fast 40, opirax 50 as suggested by my gastroenterologist. I used to take tenorex 50 for hypertension even though the blood pressure is mostly normal and doctor advice me to switch to inderal 10 2 times a day two tablets each. I even did ECG echo and tmt test and the results were all normal. The pain in chest creates a lot of panic in me. Is it anything to worry. My cholesterol is 207.
I am 72 yrs male have back pain from the last 12 yrs with 23mm stone in golbladder. What I should do. Please advise.
I have little pain near heart. I also feel some vibration near heart. I am facing this problem for last 1 year. I have acidity problem also. But I am afraid if I have some heart problem. I also get ECG from my Dr. last year that was normal. Please give you opinion on this.
Hello sir, I am 21 years old. From the last few months i am facing the bad breath problem. I tried many thing for getting rid from this but nothing works. I also do brush twice a day. Can you give me any advice what I should do?
I am 26 year old and married I am suffering from PCOD and had treatment for more than 1 year. It was suggested to do daily exercise, I did it. Last time I had menses on 11th Feb, inspite of doing daily exercise I am not able to get MC on time. It is a highly tensed situation for me. Please suggest me what to do in this situation.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone and joints health, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA
The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time
Treatment options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction, in case of OA. However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis.