Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RejeshYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I have some problem about my left leg. When I fold my leg so much of pain I get, at back side of knee, when I sit on bike then also inside folding I got pain. If I put my leg straight then I relaxed. Present which medicine can I take and what can I do, can I consult any specialist, please suggest me. Thank you.
Hello me i want to know that how to clean hairs with healthy and egg is it right or wrong can I do it my self.
Mam/sir my aunt 42 years old and when she go market in sunny days in summer her face have become red and itching is start so tell me reason and some tips.
I am suffering from cold. It does not get cure for long time. I need remedies for cold. I have heavy saliva in throat. I took tablets it does not get cure.
I have shown left ovary cyst of 25x25 mm. In my ultrasound report. I do not understand. What is it. Is it dangerous. Medicines are enough or should its oppression is available.
I am 63 years old. Have diabetes and underwent bypass surgery 8 years back. I am taking Ecosprin 150 after Lunch per day. Taking regular medicine, do walking for 40 mins, do exercise for 40 mins. I now find a problem, that my left thumb is shivering/shaking when I hold anything (plates, etc) by my left hand. Why this happens? What is the remedy for it?
I am 24 years old. My weight is 55 kg and Height 172 cms. What to do to get a better physical condition?
Namaskar sir/mam. Me badi musibat me hun. Please help kijiye . Mera body colour se face ka colour jyada black hai. Aur dhup me jab bahar nikalti hu ki jab samandar ki pani se nahata hun to tavi v aur jyada black ho jata hai face ka colour. Please face ko white karne ke liye kuch tips aur medicine bataiye.
I am suffering from type2 diabetes for 20 years. I am now 64 years. I have diadetic neuropathy on both my lower legs. I fear numbness creeping on my hands , palms and fingers, VCan you please give me a way to reverse these? It bothers me a lot because I am a freelance writer Much Grateful in advance.
I had thick beautiful hair. I have been suffering from severe hair loss for 3 years. How do I stop hairfall and grow my hair?
Muje samaj nahi ata main kya karu main jabse bimar hua hu. Tab se meritabiyat sahi nahi rehti. Main bhaut depressed rehta hu. Meri hartime letne ka mann karta hai. Aisa lagta hai jaise hath per ki jaan nikal gayi. Muje typhoid fever hua tha monnths pehle tab se main preshan hu kya karu samaj nahi ata muje.
Hi doctors, I am facing a problem, and I am not sure, is it related to my skin or genital. There is an. itching around my vaginal area and skin is red now, should I go to dermatologist or gynecologist?
A breast augmentation surgery can leave you with bigger and fuller breasts, but can also leave you with a few scars. These scars typically appear on the lower half of the breast, under the arm or around the areola. Scarring depends on the type of skin, as well as how well your skin heals after the surgery. Like any other, the scars caused by breasts augmentation surgery can be treated in a number of ways. Some of these are:
- Silicone gel scar treatment: This involves applying silicone gel onto the scar and allowing it to dry. For best results this needs to be applied daily and left on, for as long as possible. Silicone gel shrinks the scar while simultaneously flattening it and lightening it.
- Silicone sheeting: Silicone sheeting is a strip of silicone available in a variety of shapes depending on the type of surgery undergone. It is a self-adhesive and can be reused. This is typically used to treat scars on creases or areola scars. Both silicone gel and silicone sheeting are most effective when used within 6 months of the surgery.
- Cortisone creams: Cortisone is a hormone that helps fight inflammation. Creams that contain cortisone when applied on a scar can help lighten it and reduce its size. If you plan to use cortisone creams to treat scarring, ensure that the wound has healed completely before applying the cream.
- Dermabrasion: This is a minor surgical process through which the upper skin layer is removed. This is especially useful in cases of raised scars but not suitable to sunken scars.
- Massaging the affected area: A soft circular massage of the operated area can help drain the lymph nodes beneath the skin. This helps reduce inflammation and softens the skin. This also helps break down dense collagen and prevents the formation of a raised scar. However, do not attempt to massage your breasts without consulting your doctor first.
- Laser treatment: Lasers can be used on new as well as old scars. The number of sittings required for laser treatment depends on the size and type of scar. When used on keloid scars, laser treatment can help flatten the scar and reduce redness. Lasers can also be used to stimulate the production of collagen to help the body heal itself. Further, ablative lasers can be used to vaporize scars and are the preferred form of treatment for sunken, irregular shaped scars.