Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RejeshYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am having high blood pressure now. I am not finding any other impact due to this BP, seems everything is normal for my daily life. My BP reading is 170 by 130 now. Sometimes I feels like I am forgetting many things these days. Could you please suggest me how can I reduce my BP.
My wife 35 year old this month missed her period on 2nd day of missed period had vomitings and nausea for 2 days and taken hpt on 4th day result negative then still no periods why.
Vitamin c is ascorbic acid, water soluble, it scavenges in an aqueous environment. It works in tandem with vitamin e. Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin, protecting cell membranes rich in phospholipids.
Beta carotene is a water soluble vitamin which is most widely studied. It scavenges from a low oxygen environment.
Dear Dr, I have hair fall nearly 2 years from my college days, I want to control and want my hairs back ,what medicines (tablets, oil,shampoo) I want to take and what type of food I need to take? L kindly reply me. I need my hairs back.
I am sasi age 33 years old. I have white beard and grey hair. How can I get rid of this. Your suggestion is valuable. Need suggestion from Homeopathy doctor.
I have body pains. Since when I attack by a viral fever. And I can't recover from that. And made me always sleepy.
hi sir Should I go for extraction (4premolar) keeping in mind that it would effect in SSB dental point. Should I consider it a major step! Advice me. please . My teeth are out wards.
I am female 28. I want to make my vagina color lighter. I am using clean and dry intimate wash but no effect. How to make vagina lighter in color.
I met love failure. Mind heart full of his thinking only. He loving someother girl. But iam not able to forget him. Wat he spoke with me everything iam getting rememberence and iam crying whole day and night. I want to come out from this pain and should think about me my future and all. Pl.Suggest me some ways to make myself happy like others.
Asalam aley kum I am 43 old I am using singulair for asthma If I left medicine again start asthma What it's permanent solution Please suggest.
Common cold, as the name suggests, is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. Homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects offered by allopathic medicines, such as drowsiness. Read on to know which are those:
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Ferrum Phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Influenzinum: It is a homeopathic remedy for flu. The medicine, which is diluted and potentized, strengthens the immune system to fight against flu viruses. It does not suppress the symptoms but makes your immune system strong to not allow foreign viruses affect your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.