Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reddy
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ReddyYour feedback matters!
Every woman desires picture perfect, glowing skin. Whether you are a student, homemaker, or a working professional, it is very important to have good skin.
Our skin is fragile, and exposing it to harmful chemicals is always a huge risk to take. Stressful lifestyles, hectic work schedules, inadequate sleep, lack of nutritional diet, pollution, harmful sun rays (UVA/UVB), excessive smoking, and drinking alcohol are the major factors which make your skin dull and dry.
homemade beauty recipes come in handy as they are a natural alternative to cosmetic products.
1. Turmeric Remedy For Glowing Skin :You Will Need
- 1/2-1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 tablespoons gram flour (also called chickpea flour)
- Milk or water
What You Have To Do
1. Mix the turmeric powder with the gram flour. To this, add enough milk or water to form a paste.
2. Apply this on your face and neck.
3. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with plain water.Use this remedy once or twice a week.
2. Coconut Oil Remedy For Glowing Skin
You Will Need : Virgin coconut oil
What You Have To Do
1. Lightly warm up the oil and apply on the face and neck.
2. Massage for a few minutes in gentle circular motions.
3. Leave the oil on overnight.
You can add some sugar to the oil and use it as a scrub to exfoliate your skin once or twice a week.