Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravikumar Barua
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravikumar BaruaYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old male. My aunt is not getting pregnant from many years with my uncle. So she decided to have kid with me. So we're having sex daily from past 6 days. Like I'm having strong sex with her daily 6 to 7 times. Will she be pregnant by now or should I have still more sex with her. I want to make her pregnant. Please help.
Sir, Nine months ago I found out I was pregnant which unfortunately it wasn't planed the pregnancy interrupted my wedding and a couple of surgeries I was gonna undergo everything had to be canceled off but I was blessed to be pregnant because that same month I Found Out I Was Pregnant I was planning to undergo a tubal ligation so my baby was growing really fast and healthy at four months my bellybutton pop-out but three weeks after I turned 5 months I had a fatal car crash and tragically lost my baby girl .I was at the hospital almost a month because of my postpartum and my health issues but as they release me from the hospital I noticed that my umbilicus was still an outtie it's almost 4 months and navel doesn't go back inn any idea what can it be?
My wife has got menopause stage (age 49) from the last two years. Hence feels vaginal pain during sex and always try to avoid sex.
My age is 21. I had sex with my partner. We use condom but it break and sperm was released inside my vagina. I took ipill with in 3 hours after sex. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Should I do pregnancy test? Is ipill safe?
I had sex with my girlfriend and I ejaculated in condom but I don't know it break or not that time so is there any chance of pregnancy if yes then pls tell me.
Curd rice or dahi chawal may have originated as a south Indian dish but in the summer every north Indian swears by it as well. It is also the go-to meal for anyone suffering from an upset stomach. One of the biggest advantages this dish has over others is that it is extremely easy to make.
Before we get to the recipe however, let's have a look at 5 common health benefits of curd rice:
- It aids digestion: Curd rice is the best home remedy for an upset stomach because it is easy to digest and works against bloating and indigestion. The curd in curd rice is also rich in probiotics that promotes the growth of healthy gut bacteria thus relieving constipation and abdominal pain triggered by it.
- It cools the body: Curd rice should ideally always be eaten cold. Curd is a natural fire extinguisher that cools the body and helps maintain internal body temperature. Thus if you're feeling feverish or if it's simply a very hot day, try some curd rice.
- It can act as a stress buster: Curd contains probiotics, antioxidants and good fats. This helps the brain deal with pain and emotions like stress. This makes curd rice not only a tasty dish but also a stress busting one.
- It aids weight loss: A bowl of curd rice can fill your stomach and keep you from snacking. It also has negligible calories when compared to the same amount of fried rice or pulao. This makes curd rice a good meal to indulge in when you're attempting to lose weight.
- It boosts immunity: Being easy to digest is only one of the reasons curd rice is the best food to eat when ill. Curd is rich in antioxidants that give the body power to fight infections. It also gives the body much needed energy when ill.
Now that you have enough reasons to eat some curd rice, here's an easy recipe.
- 1/2bowl of curd
- 1 bowl rice
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp black gram
- 4-5 curry leaves
- Coriander leaves and salt to taste
Mix the curd and rice in a bowl. Heat the oil in a pan and lightly fry the cumin seeds, black gram and curry leaves. Add this to the curd-rice mixture and season with salt. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
My wife is 47 year old, she is not interested in sex, is thre any medicine to give it to her so that after taking medicine she feels to do sex.
Hi doctors. If my girlfriends normal mens date is 16th Of every month she has a 30 day cycle right? She consumed a I pill on 23rd of August And then had withdrawal bleeding on the 29th of August that lasted for 2 days. The blood was more then spotting and less then a normal period and Dark in colour. Then on the 8th of September she had bleeding for 4 days. This bleeding was like a normal period. The blood was dark at the start and lightened as it went on for 4 days. She also had cramps like normal period and flow also was the same as a normal period. So now it's the 7th of October and she has been getting pimples on her face and cramps too. Will she get her periods on the 8th or 16th? Or is she pregnant? She has shown no signs so far of pregnancy. We did have on the 22nd of August and 27th of August. I did not ejaculate inside of her both times.
Super Fact of the Day: The nerve impulses to and from your brain travel at the speed of 170 miles/hour!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!