Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Rheumatologists in India. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Rheumatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi. I am 23 year old and I am having pain in my knee from last 3 weeks. I use to play cricket on sundays and I cant walk properly as well. What should I do?
My mum is suffering from rheumatic arthritis n thyroid. She is 48+ n she always complaint about severe pain in body. She usually got faint even. She feels so low so weak every time. Even on dates she is not able to get up from the bed. What kind of a diet or medicines she should take?
Two months ago I had got an injury in my knee while playing cricket. Sy that time I had used volini gel to avoid pain. But now a days I am again feeling acute pain in that left knee. Suggest me proper medication to get rid of.
Sir from 3 months I suffer with my knee pain. While playing shuttle its happend. If I walk more swellng is observed till now.
I am 68 years female, for the past 10 years I have been suffering from knee pain, swelling and burning of shoal etc. No medicine was helping. In winter, it is much more painfull.
Hi doctors, my father age-76 have suffering pain on knee and doctor suggest for knee replacement for gaping. Can you suggest other option to relief him. He is taken pill for pain and many type of balm.
I am having cold and cough and headache with knee pain and at times I feel dizzy can you suggest me anything?
My mother have an knee pain due to slip from floor from last 11 days whose aged about 43 years. What should I do?
Hi. I want to ask something. Why I feel pain in my knees while walking or working after making ejaculation. What is the reason and tip to cure it.
Dear sir I am Chandra babu I'm not feeling well due to knee pain so please suggest knee treatment thanks do the need full.
I am 20 old girl. I danced before a month after chickenpox. I got knees pain after dance and it not yet went after taking all type of treatment.
Juvenile arthritis also known as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and is a chronic, systematic and inflammatory disease, which causes damage to joints or damages of connective tissues. Symptoms include fever, rashes and hepato-spleenomegaly. This disease is persistent and inflammatory in nature and occurs before the age of sixteen. Homeopathy is widely used to cure juvenile arthritis. Here is a list of the best homeopathic medicines used to treat juvenile arthritis along with the symptoms based on which they are prescribed.
- Abrotanum: This homeopathic medicine is used when a child is suffering from juvenile arthritis and is unable to move. Symptoms include soreness and paleness and the condition worsens in the morning. Gouts may occur in the wrists or ankles. Inflammatory rheumatism is indicated before the start of swelling. Marasmus of children may occur signified by marked emaciation, especially in the leg. The skin tends to hang loose and gets flabby. Constipation and diarrhea occur.
- Aconite: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy, which is used in arthritis where there is tearing pain in the limbs. Violent pulls in the joints and bones are experienced. Contraction of the tendons and feeling stiff in the flexor muscles are other symptoms. Cramps affect several limbs. Aconite is used in early stages of juvenile arthritis. Atmospheric changes affect the patient, and dark hair, and eyes are developed. The muscle fibres becomes rigid.
- Apis: Apis is used in oedematous swellings and synovitis. The knee gets swollen, sensitive, sore and shiny along with stinging pain. The feet also swell and feel extra large. There is a rheumatic pain in the backside and in the limbs. The fingertips and hands become numb, and the patient is tired. Glands are enlarged or indurated.
- Arsenicum Album: This homeopathic medicine is used in juvenile arthritis where the patient experiences acute pain in the arms and hands. The pain begins from the elbow and extends to the armpits. There is an acute, pulling and shooting sensation in the wrists. The fingers swell as well along with pain in the finger bones. Cramps occur in the legs and swelling is felt in the palms at night. The hips experience acute pain as well, which extends to the thighs, groins and ankle bones.
- Belladona: Belladona is used for joint and bone pains. The pains generally increase at night and during the afternoon. Any kind of movement or touch leads to aggravation in the pain. Palpitations in muscles are caused. Cramps, spasms and movements which are convulsive are indicated.
Homeopathy is an ideal remedy for treatment of juvenile arthritis. Homeopathy being purely natural has no side effects and puts a check on all underlying causes of juvenile arthritis.