Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I have tans in my face what to do noe whether I use some creams or facewash or tablets for improvement.
I have warts on my face and neck and also got them removed surgically. But they come up again. I am very cautious of my eating habits. I take healthy dieting also drink 1 tbsp amla and aloe vera juice every day and apply aloe vera on face, still the problem persists.
I am having a hair loss from last one year, so please give me suggestion about the hair and I think it will be helpful to me.
I hav Hair fall. heredity prblm. Wanna go for hair transp. F. U. E. Wat r da side efcts vl it b beneficial.
I am 22 year old I'm start loosing my hairs Tell me something Now it will be too much hair loose it increases day by day.
I have black spots as well as pimples ony back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Sir I got scabies due to this private part is itching and some little pimple like on the private part.
I'm 21 year old ,I'm having white hair problem and 1/4 turned white .What should I do, pls give me best remedy to turn white.
I have a lot of dandruff in my hair and as a result, I have acne on my face and its getting very oily. I have tried so many shampoos and things to get over it but nothing worked. How can I get rod of dandruff and acne? I had a very beautiful skin previously but now my face looks dull and oily all the time. What are the ways by which I can bring the glow on my face back? Also, how can I improve my skin with the help of food? What should be kept in mind to prevent dandruff from returning? I really need to improvise my face and skin cause its the matter of my self image.
Cancer that originates in the uterus is termed as Endometrial Cancers. The cancer is known to originate in the endometrium i.e. lining as well as the cells of the uterus. Abnormal vaginal bleeding causes the cancer to be detected early and a consultation with the doctor should be done immediately. When other cancers originating from the uterus are considered, endometrial cancer is found to be the most common.
Causes: The exact cause for endometrial cancer is not known clearly. The cells in the endometrium tend to become abnormal due to the occurrence of a genetic mutation, which causes rapid multiplication of cells that ultimately lead to the formation of a tumour like mass. They begin to spread to other parts and proceed to affect the tissues in the surrounding areas.
The typical symptoms of endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Irregular bleeding in between periods
- 2. A watery discharge from the vagina
- 3. Bleeding from the vagina postmenopausal
- 4. Pain in the pelvic floor muscles
Risk factors that might increase the chances of being affected by endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Aging increases the chances of this disease, especially post menopause.
- 2. Obesity can cause hormonal imbalance.
- 3. Certain drugs used in hormone therapy
- 4. Early onset of menstruation, especially before 12 years of age
Treatment for Endometrial Cancer Includes:
- Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations, such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy (external machine is used to direct radiation on the cancer cells) and internal radiation therapy (radioactive substance enclosed within small and consumable items is placed near to or directly at the spot of cancer).
- Hormone therapy: Medications are administered to eliminate imbalances in hormone levels and prohibit the growth of cancer cells in the body. This remedy is preferred if the cancer progresses to an advanced stage.
- Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is curbed, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.
- Surgery: In this surgery, the areas affected by cancer are surgically removed; i.e. the uterus in this case. The surgical procedures that might be used include total hysterectomy (total removal of uterus), radical hysterectomy (removal of the cervix, uterus and part of the vagina) and Bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy (removal of both the ovaries and the fallopian tubes)