Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi RamalingamYour feedback matters!
I have symptoms of gonorrhea or chlamydia I have a sore throat my friend is chemist he suggest me a antibiotic azithromycin.
Hi sir I am manor firm chandigarh I am 28 years old sir actually I am suffering from tonsils problems since 2 years can you tell me how can I treat it and operation is successful ya not.
My nasal bone is shifted to one side and I do wear spectacles due to which my nose often pains a lot. I'm not interested in rhinoplasty to correct the shape of my nose. The pain in my nose leads to headache too. How can I cure the pain?
Ï have nose problem automatically the blood will out when ï drink cold water so pls help to me to solve my problem.
Related to ENT....have got ear infection couple fo months back and went to doctor. Medicines worked and the pain has gone. But, later after a month or so, whenever I am drinking water, slight pain in ear, tooth and around throat is suffered. Should it be ENT issue or dental issue. If so, what medicines would help
I am 35year old. From last may I am suffering from fatigue weakness dizziness vertigo fast heartbeat pain in ears head and cant sleep. I did all MRI, blood test etc but the reports are normal. I took all allopathy medicines by doctors. From last month I am taking ayurvdic aswagandha capsules and stress guard, the weakness is less a bit. But other factors are still there. I feel very panic and feel very strange cannot face lights. Sir could I start homeopathy for relief. Or what should I do with my problems. Kindly guide sir.
I have had Sinusitis for over 4 years now. Chronic Sneezing and a blocked nose 24*7. I have tried Allopathic medicines but in vain. How can I cure this condition once and forever without surgical operation?
Dear Sir, I'm facing two types of problems is following When I comes in contact of cold water or whether in morning time so that time I feel sneezing 15-20 times everyday & after that there is some itchy also in my throat. Kindly let me know the solution. 2nd problem is, In night my nose disturb to all other member, I'm not fatty guy but I don't know why sounds create. So requesting from all Specialist ENT doctor, kindly let me know the perfect solution. Awaiting for your prompt response on this.
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.