Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KiranYour feedback matters!
I am 77 years old. I suffer from psoriasis since early childhood. It is genetically transmitted from mother to child. I am a retired medico in integrated medicine. I hv tried steroids, sunbath and antiallergics. It is mainly on scalp n groin area.
I get cramp type little pain at bottom left abdomen when I continuously sit at work and do not eat much Pls help.
I am suffering from cough nd throating from past few weeks what should I do to cure my jammed throat.
I am 20 year old male and I have many hairs on body and breads as well but still my voice is like girls. What's the reason behind it? And how can I get normal voice? Please advice.
Abhi 10-15 din me gastric ka kuch symptom me feel kar raha hnu, kya karne so wo problem dur hoga? Pls advise me.
Dose masturbation harm body and health, what are it's harm on body. masturbation is normal? Or not ?please explain.
Sir. My finger & toes becomes swelling in whole winter season. How can I cure this from swelling. Any medicine need to take cure in this condition. And why it is occur due to any deficiency. I requested to you please suggest me.
I had unsafe sex with my wife and she got pregnant. But after 2 months we came to know about pregnancy. But she does not want baby. What is the medicine to abort pregnancy. please tell as soon as possible.
I want to ask some questions about my problems. My problem is that I get excited very soon (sex. I cannot control myself. And I usually masturbate 2-3 times daily. And I don't want to do that but I can't control myself. As I also try so much. Does it can affect my future sex life as I am unmarried. Give me some suggestions that how can I control myself on such conditions. Tell me in detail about my problems and it's solution soon.
Sir after typhoid recovery from 4 month I always feel tired and can not do heavy work got knee pain and nausea headache I feel like energy is drained can not do anything feeling like dying and giving me negative thoughts of self suicide please help me.
Packing a healthy lunch, whether for work or for school, is always a good option if you want to stay fit and healthy. Working for long hours can take a toll on your health. You should eat foods which are low in calories and fats; try and eat more veggies and fruits. Eating your lunch outside everyday can result in an upset stomach whereas home-made foods are both tasty and healthier. Here are some foods, which you should definitely consider for a healthy you.
- Sandwiches: Cheese and tomato sandwiches are a great source of protein; especially cottage cheese, as it is an awesome low fat source of protein. Tomato is good for your skin and also prevents cancer. You can also consider a healthier version by swapping mayonnaise with avocado as it is full of healthy mono saturated fats.
- Salads: Salad, especially green salad, is one of the healthiest foods you can pack for lunch. It is simple to make and is a great appetizer as well. You can also add flavour to your salads by adding lots of fruits and vegetables that you like to eat.
- Eggplant Pizza: Instead of having the greasy one, you can make your own vegetarian pizza including your favourite vegetables. You can also opt for whole wheat pita pocket rather than the heavy pizza dough. And diced eggplant acts as a rich source of fibre and potassium.
- Chicken Wraps: These are one of the best, if you are in a rush and want to eat something spicy and healthy. Chicken is also a rich source of protein; you can add some ketchup to lend some extra flavour to your wraps. You can also include frozen corns, lettuce leaves and peas if you want.
- Fruits: If you want to maintain a healthy diet, you should surely include fruits in your lunch. It decreases the appetite for the actual meal. The fructose present in the fruits gives an energy boost and the fibre creates a feeling of fullness. Since most fruits are high on dietary fibres and low on calories, they help to keep your weight in control.