Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am male in 20years old. Im having dandruff problem ilts like scales. Im having oily skin. I'll wash my hair with shampoo twice a day but dandruff again continues. It causes me baldness at both side if my head (My father forehead is also big its maybe my gene. Due to this my face is becoming darker. I dono what to da. Shall I shave my head due to dandruff. Or else there is any other solution for my hair to bring back?
Hello Dr. My problem is I have my upper lip is very black comparative to lower, lower lip is normal in color, my complexion is what I never used any alcohol or smoke, not go in sun more. Simply used lipstick at regular use with fine quality. This problem is from my school time and its not genetic. I consulted with a dr, she recommend me chaptex lip balm from intas company but there is no effect at all please Dr. please suggest me some effective medication to get permanent rid of it.
My sister has to affected with white skin patches on leg and it looks like in smaller in size and she have take treatment for us our doctor suggest for Loprolif cream and melonovit tablet and some one tablet I can not mined it. What is my question is. 1.if this white patches are cure or not? 2.my sister age is 20 unmarried future my sister children also affected same problem of vitiligo diseases if this possible or not? Please explain clearly I have no idea of this types of diseases and also give suggestion to cure completely.
I have a black spot on my leg which now days spreading. Here is not a facility of picture upload so I can't show u.
I am having whit spot in my hands, neck and shoulder. When i am exposed to sunlight it became tan to red. Spot expanding toward all over my body slowly and gradually If i am in air conditioners room for a week or 10 days White spot reduce automatically from my shoulder But spot are not reduce in my hands. It been for more than seven months No medicine took til date.
We all have a fear of changing appearance with age. We want to stop ageing right after the time when signs like sagging skin, dark spots and wrinkles start appearing, but ageing is an inevitable process and absolute law of nature. While this process cannot be stopped, there are simple home remedies that work wonders for your skin and help conceal your real age. Read on to know more.
- Honey and lemon juice: Lime, rich in vitamin C has bleaching effects, which helps in reducing freckles and dark spots. Honey moisturizes the skin and has a soothing action. Used as a combination, this is a great peel-off mask that can be used regularly at home.
- Glycerin and Rosewater: Glycerin is a great moisturizer and rose water is a great antioxidant. Mixed together, it helps revive skin by making it more elastic and retaining moisture, giving a younger look and glow.
- Papaya: Rich in vitamin A, papaya works wonders for eyes, skin and hair. It is rich in antioxidants and the enzyme papain works as a scrub by peeling off dead cells, making the skin more firm and elastic.
- Anti-ageing serums: Make your own at home using the following: 1 tsp aloe vera gel, 5 tbsp rose water, 2 vitamin C tablets, and 2 tbsp vitamin E oil.
- Potato to remove tans: Ideal for treating dark circles and lines under the eyes and for removing skin tans. Potato has the ideal cooling and soothing effect, leaving you fresh.
- Eggs: Egg supplies protein, essential for skin to remain healthy and young. It can be mixed with orange juice, which will increase collagen production, making the skin look elastic, firm, and radiant, improving complexion and lightening skin tone.
- Green tea and lemon: Make a toner with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and cup of green tea. This combination dabbed on the face with a cotton ball will repair dull skin, prevent spots, retain moisture and improve elasticity.
- Rice water: Whether raw or cooked, water that is removed from a bowl of rice is useful in rejuvenating the skin, improving skin tone and slowing the process of ageing.
- Coconut milk: A powerhouse of various vitamins and minerals, coconut milk moisturizes the skin and keeps it young, soft, supple and radiant. Best results obtained when a fresh coconut milk extract is used.
- Cucumber and Curd: Cucumber reduces dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. Cucumber's cooling action and rich water content also keeps the skin hydrated. The lactic acid in the curd acts as a scrub by exfoliating dead cells.
While these are just some ways, it is important that these are accompanied by a healthy lifestyle with a well balanced diet, moderate amount of exercise, good hydration, good sleep, and of course reduced stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.