Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RaveentharYour feedback matters!
I have acne problem from about a month, and my face is getting even more damaged. I'm using an oriflame tea tree cleanser and toner and vicco turmeric face cream in night. My skin type is oily.
Hi, 29 years old female here. I have fungal infection on the both sides of my nose as well as below underlips. Its there since many years. There is a redness & even that area became quite hard in surface as this condition is since 8-10 years and it looks very visible and bad, because I am fair. Even I on regular basis, I get boils & pimples with yellow pus in it over that area. I do use different antiseptic creams but nothing works. Even I have oily skin, specially T zone of my face where its so much oily and gets pimples & boils over this T zone. Please suggest what can I do to get completely rid of this? Thanks.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am 23 year old male my question is I have a black spot on my face from 4 years how I remove the black spot.
Hi I am 23 years old female. Mine is oily skin I am getting pimples from past 4 years. I tried with all remedies. Is it hormones prob or skin problems. Please tell me solution.
Chemical peeling is a type of body treatment technique, which is used to improve the texture of your skin. This treatment is mostly done on the facial skin to remove the dead skin cells. The regenerated skin is usually smoother in texture and less wrinkly. This treatment helps to eliminate problems of uneven tone, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Although chemical peeling is a safe technique, there are a few things that you should keep in mind before opting for one.
1. Peeling is a kind of exfoliation - Peeling involves flaking skin off and is the only way to regenerate healthier and better skin. In some cases, certain types of gels are used to speed up the peeling process. These gels contain micronutrients, which are beneficial for the skin.
2. Chemical peels are not only for facial treatments - This technique can be used not only for the face but for several other parts of the body as well such as the hands, chest, neck, and legs. They help in removing dark spots and acne from the surface of the skin.
3. A solitary chemical peel isn't enough - You should keep in mind that a single peel may not be enough to get the job done. Unless you opt for a deeper chemical peel, chances are that you won't get satisfactory results. Your skin care professional can advise you on the number of sittings that would be required.
4. Sunscreen is important - It is necessary to use sunscreen after your chemical peel treatment as it helps you in maintaining long lasting results. There are a wide range of oil free sunscreens available, which you can wear under your makeup.
5. Having realistic expectations - One should remember that years of scarring and skin damage wouldn't be resolved or removed with one single peel session. It can, however, lead to smoother, tighter and brighter skin.
I have oily skin so please suggest me any face wash for pimples and black acne. Which will not have any effects on my face.?
I have heard that baking soda is good for skin care and teeth whitening. But baking soda is acidic so is it safe to use or not and I can be used because someone told me that it is bad for tooth enamel and skin. Please suggest me I am confused.
Mere chahre per mote mote pimples ho rhe hai please upay btayein chehra saawla be hai or kuch aesa upay btaye ki nishaan or pimples ke sath sath rang bhi gora ho jaye.
I get pimples on my face when ever I eat oily food like junk food from outside, I tried many lotions, face packs to my face but no use so can you help me out sir.
•Mix together two tablespoons of chickpea flour, one tablespoon of milk cream, one and one-half teaspoon of milk, and three-quarter teaspoons of turmeric. Apply this thick paste on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes or until it dries. Scrub it off using a facial loofah pad or simply a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water. Do this at least three or four times a week for about a month.
•Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of chickpea flour, one-half teaspoon of plain yogurt, and one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric. You can also add one-half teaspoon of rose water. Spread it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes before scrubbing it off.
•Another remedy involves mixing two tablespoons of chickpea flour, one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric and enough milk (about ½ teaspoon) to make a thick, smooth paste.