Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Raveendran SYour feedback matters!
I am having continuous pain in my tail bone. I am a sales professional and that requires travelling. The pain intensifies when I am sitting continuously. Please advice.
Hi I am age 33 I am suffering from leg knee pain (right leg) past from 3 three months, I can walk but I cant climb the steps. Can please guide me for what reason I have got knee pain? please suggest some tablet for this problem.
I have a continuous pain in my knee which has effected my walking style which looks bad nowadays. What should I do now?
I have back neck pain, back head ache internally, burning of feet and both hand also strictly pain for over 3months.
I have a problem of muscles twitching. Muscles of my body twitch a lot and not a particular body part. Twitching occur almost at every party of my body. I am having this problem since 1 year. Please suggest something.
Hi, My Mom's age is 53 years. At this age, she is undergoing menstrual cycle once or twice in an interval of 5 or 6 months. Whenever she will undergo this, she would have too much of back pain (Spinal cord side). What resolution she should opt for?
Hi Sir, I am 21 years old my problem is my legs are paining so I used another spray and tablet but don't relief so what I do?
I have backbone problem from last 6 month. What should I do. Mujhe khana khane ka Mann nhi karta hai kya karu.
I am a 36 old male. I am getting a constant pain in my back and abdominal area. Doctors are saying it's because of stone. Tho I had stone in the past. But when I went for altra sound there was no stone in my kidney. Then I went for ivp x ray. There too nothing turned up. Please tell what problem I have and what's it cure.
Sir m jb bi running krta hun to kuch din bad knee se niche or ankel se uppar bahut pain hota h can you tell me proper treatment and any supplement or yah problem kis vvjah se hoti h.
I am 41 years old female. I feel pain in my each and every joint but not frequently in all joint. Pain in my joint moves one place to another. My body weight is 72 kg. Bulky body. I feel acute pain in my foot heel at the time of awake from sleeping on the bed. What should I do to feel relief from this type of pain?
I am feeling pain in my rib cage area I am already suffering from ulcer and doing its treatment is this happening because of ulcer?
I got bike accident 4 year before, still I have pain in my knee doctor said me in that time ligament injury. I can't run and also I can't play anything what I can do for this. Please help me.
A lump has come up on back of wrist. Slight pain while turning up and down. Doubtful of ganglion cyst. Please advice some home remedies for time being or shall go for medical treatment.
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.