Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raveendran
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. RaveendranYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. I had some fungal infection on my eye lashes. It white in colour. It is going when I clean my eye with water. I search in the internet and I found that "tea tree oil is anti fungal, It will be helpful for you" But I don't know it is harmful or use full. Tell me shall I use it or not? And instruct me how to use it, if it is useful.
My left eye vision has slightly blurred recently and my doctor says it is a case of haemorrhage. Eye drops prescribed by him has not helped. Can you please advise.
Hello sir I have a sister age of 26 years old she got flame in her eyes when she wash her eyes with water and at night or day when she lay down for rest she got tears and her eyes became red. Please suggest me some medicine and tell about her problem and suggest me any best eye drops or any other medicine.
I have a major problem related to my eyes I can not see anything in night when a straight light come to my eyes. And after that it start paining. And it cause many problems when i, m riding bike. Help me.
I have a kidney stone how to remove its of 9.55 mm so what are the medicine to remove it pains alot sometimes and I have an eye issue also sometimes my eyes also pain alot soo reply a best answer for my issue please.
My eye got infected and has swelled very rapidly such that it becomes tough for me to even blink my eye. So could you please suggest a medicine or eye drops to help me get rid of it.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.