Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rathna Kumari Udayakumar
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Rathna Kumari UdayakumarYour feedback matters!
Hi, In during me master health checkup in last December, I found the bilirubin level was high as 3.6, SGOT-43 IU/L , SGPT-45 IU/L and then I Undergone medication, I March bilirubin was 2.1 and SGOT-32 IU/L , SGPT-39 IU/L and now in June bilirubin was 2.4 and SGOT-32 IU/L , SGPT-39 IU/L , here my question is why bilirubin level not coming less and there is any problem with this and I am not having any big symptoms but some times stomach will be upset and how to bring down bilirubin level under control.
My sugar fasting is 190, triglycerides is 265 and total rbc count is 6.4 million /cumm. I am taking roseday10. How to control rbc. Please advise.
I am having headache and fewer for past 3 days...what kind of medicine I need to take to get rid of that soon as possible?
I am 65 year old and have sudden urge for defecation. Its very very thin (almost watery) and foamy stool. This happens mostly first half of the day.
Cough and cold is one of the most common health issues that can occur to anybody and everybody at any point of time. Nasopharynx is one of the leading causes of common cold. Cold symptoms highly affect your body's immunity power. It is always better to rely on natural products rather than medicated drugs so that speedy results can be gained and on the other hand, side-effects can also be prevented.
Common cold is the most common dosha disorder affecting human beings. Everyone has suffered from common cold at some point or other in their lives. Its symptoms are too well-known. In Ayurveda, this very ordinary ailment is called as Pratishyaya.
All the three doshas are responsible for the occurrence of common cold. Vata dosha common colds have dry coughs, little mucus discharge, hoarse voice, headache problem and a runny nose. People with pitta dosha who have common colds will have fever, sore throat, yellowish nasal discharge and continuous blockage of the nose. People with kapha dosha common colds have thick mucus discharges with dull headaches and heaviness of the head.
Major Ayurvedic products for treating cold:
Ayurveda is the ultimate solution for all kinds of health issues. There are few Ayurvedic products that can efficiently deal with cold symptoms, and they are as follows:
- Karpooradi thailam: It is for direct application over face and chest. Few drops need to be put in water and then the solution should be boiled so that you can take the steam. The solution not only reduces inflammation, but chest congestion can also be well treated.
- Thaleesapathradi choornam: Excess cough can be easily released if you take it along with honey.
- Agasthya rasayanam: It is equipped with potential anti-histaminic properties, and thus it acts as a valuable decongestant.
- Fluvin capsules: These capsules are now treated as one of the excellent Ayurvedic solutions that can efficiently treat all kinds of cold symptoms. These capsules are enriched with anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties as a result of which cold symptoms can be easily cured, and you can get utmost relief. You also get increased immunity by having these capsules.
5 homemade solutions for dealing with cold symptoms:
- Drinking ginger tea: It improves taste buds and digestion can be stimulated as this tea is a decongestant.
- Having lemon juice: Both honey and water can be mixed with this juice in order to soothe the sore throat. Excess cough can be driven out and vitamin C intake is also boosted.
- Taking garlic: This ingredient is highly enriched with antiseptic properties and thus infectious elements can be eliminated. Garlic can be used both in supplements and soup and thus you can choose any of these forms.
- Drinking ginger juice: Water, Amla juice and honey can be mixed with ginger juice in order to create a magical solution that can treat all signs of cold. It not only plays the role of decongestant, but your immunity can also be improved by the same.
- Make tulsi preparation: Pepper and tulsi together create the most powerful combination, which drives away both toxins and infectious elements as a result of which suffering due to cold symptoms can be reduced, and you can get instant relief.
Kindly take ayurvedic medicines under supervision of an experienced ayurvedic doctor.