Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rathina SababathiYour feedback matters!
Mujhe urine infection ho gaya hai. Urinary bladder aur prostate gland ki thickness44gms se badh gayi hai aurbladder me 77cc urine baki rah raha hai kya karu?
Dear sir/madam. Plzzz guide me is masturbation especially hand practice in anyway hazardous for health. Also what are the negative /positive impacts of it on human health?
I am 26 years old , suffering from sinusitis I am having ayurvedic treatment is it useful to cure or will have to go for surgery? As its been 1 month while having ayurvedic medication.
Dear Doctor,i am 29 years Male. Am suffering from fever with body pains. Please suggest me which type of medicine can I taken. Thanking you.
I have urine problem from last 5 years. I go for toilet many many times a day. What should I do to control it. Will this problem is harmful for health or any side effect?
Homeopathic medicine to increase the size of penis and remove wrinkles on penis. Are wrinkles normal on penis? please suggest.
Hello sir, actually I want to increase my dick size is 5.5 inches I want to increase by 7.5 inches at least please give me some guaranteed solution. Tell me the best medicine rather than exercise with no side effects.
I have back or body pain, last time checked the SERUM URIC ACID level is 6.8. Does it in normal state or going to effect on back pain? Any precautions to follow to reduce same.
What is the best way to get rid of asthma. Currently i am taking montair LC kid. My age is 35 and if i take tablet daily, i feel better else need to take inhaler.
I have an sinus problem I start sneezing every morning I woke up. What is the medicines or treatment for that?
I am 25 years old. I did some childhood mistakes. Now I am betraying for them. My penis is too small before erect. And I can do sex one time in a day. But if I want to do again my penis doesn't erect and my sperm amount too lesser than before. Please.
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke.