Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rathina SababathiYour feedback matters!
When I pass stools the blood is coming with the stools also its very painful while passing stools also there is a slight wound (a small cut) on rectum. And I am having constipation prob from few days.
Currently taking cosart h 50 mg tablet once daily for high bp, earlier used to take losar h 50 mg. Having problem in getting full erection pls advice.
Hello sir I started masturbation at age of 12 years and now I am 20 years old. At the first I addicted to it unwontedly and did it everyday .Now I feel very weak. My eyes become sunken. If you see my eyes you may think I am thinking something. I did not want to think anything but in my mind (brain) always something (bad thinking) going on and also I feel there is some problem in my nerve. So I want to remove from it. How I can remove from it?
I am 22 years old . I am suffering a cold fever from last few days and I want to relief from this. What should i do?
I am a 27 years old and from past 3-4 days my urine is coming in dark yellow and I am feeling hungry and I am not interested to take anything. So what should I do?
My wife is suffering from Bipolar disorder. She had had an episode of Mania in August after which this condition was diagnosed. Doctor had prescribed Divalpro 750 mg as maintenance drug which was later reduced to 500 mg as she was experiencing dizziness. She is facing weight gain and hair fall which is probably the side effects of this. Can we have some other alternatives to this to avoid these side effects?
Hey, my girlfriend had periods from 12-17 of this month and we had sex just 6 days before her periods. On the 3rd day of her periods she told me she has a severe burning and itching inside her vagina near the opening. Today it has swollen and there is redness all over the area. Its hurting a lot. There is a little white discharge not much. One more important thing, when we had sex we used a random moisturizer for lubrication. Can it be the reason? Any over the counter medication recommendations?
I can't sleep before 1 or 2 am im trying to sleep but cantmy age is 19 im a engineering student..i have no problem before
I am 23 years old too much headache I am using tablets for couple of days no relief. What should I do?
My age is 22. I got my thyroid checked first time 6 months ago. TSH was 9.5 and T3, t4 in range. Started thyroid 50 mcg tablet. After 1.5 months TSH was 0.1 so I stopped tablets. Got it checked again after 3 months and TSH is 16. please suggest how to maintain right TSH balance? I am having severe digestion issues from some days. Eating half of my actual diet still facing constipation and gastric problem. Hair loss is another thing I am facing.
One of the most common queries faced by doctors dealing with pregnancies are risks associated with having sex during the gestation and post-partum periods. Such doubts arise from both genuine concern and also from several superstitions and myths.
As a matter of fact, having sex during pregnancy is perfectly normal and safe. However, keeping in mind the changes the woman is going through, there are a few specific do's and don'ts you need to follow while having sex during pregnancy.
- Be aware: Pay attention to the doctor's evaluation of the expecting mother's condition. Many pregnancy risks can be predicted at an early stage. Abstain in case of predictions pointing to a risky gestation period and/ or delivery. Get yourself tested regularly, so that there is no possibility of transmitting infections to the expecting mother.
- Enjoy foreplay: Pregnancy normally results in increased sensation in the erotogenic zones. Foreplay is a great way to relieve a woman's tension and she will enjoy your touch more than ever.
- Pay attention to your partner's needs and reactions: Women have to go through a lot during pregnancy like fatigue all the time, along with sudden nausea and extreme mood swings. So, paying more attention to your partner's needs and reactions will help make the act more enjoyable for both of you.
- Don't go for multiple partners: Multiple partners increase the risk of infections. It is not advisable to have sex with multiple partners during this time.
- Don't use sex toys: Use of sex toys during pregnancy is discouraged as it increases the risk of infections.
- Don't try risky positions and maneuvers: Please keep your desires for exotic positions in check. Risque behavior can lead to injuries.
- Don't keep yourself ahead of her: It is perfect idiocy to keep your desires ahead of the needs and desires of the love of your life. By putting yourself ahead of her you will not only negatively affect her mental health, but her physical health as well.
- Do not mix drugs with intimacy: Use of intoxicants during her pregnancy to enhance your senses will put the healthy growth and delivery of the child in jeopardy. A number of birth defects in children are the result of using intoxicating substance use during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.