Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RashidaYour feedback matters!
My sis age is 33 years old. Wo pregnant hona chahti h but use pehle cyst ho gya tha wo recover ho gya then sab test b normal aaye Jo Dr. ne kahaa tha. Toh Dr. ne unki. Follicular studies start ki. Unhone Dr. k according hi time pe sex kia egg b futta sab positive hi chal RHA tha fir b use periods a gye n wo pregnant nhi Hui. Dr. ne unhe hsg krane KO kahaa Ab wo b normal Aai h koi blockage nhi h usme bhi. Toh Ab kitne percent chance h meri sis k pregnant hone Ke. M so worried about her. please reply me soon.
ADHD, which stands for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, is a chronic brain condition that leads to difficulty in prolonging attention on to a single thing, impulsiveness and hyperactivity. Though it mostly affects children and teenagers, it often continues into adult life as well, and can pose serious issues in adult lives - specially in maintaining jobs and relationships.
Effects of ADHD on your sex life:
- Impulsivity: If you are suffering from ADHD, it is highly probable that you are often very impulsive in nature - and are susceptible to taking a number of risky decisions, such as unprotected sex.
- Attention-deficit problems: Since your thoughts are often jumping from one thought to the other, you will find it very difficult to actually concentrate on any single job at hand. Since sex requires attention and use of judgment, distractions can prove to be detrimental to a healthy sex life.
- Hyper-sexuality: This refers to the condition of an unnaturally high sex drive. It is basically caused by the stimulation of the brain by the release of endorphins during sexual arousal, which often leads to calmness and relaxes the restlessness that is otherwise so common to ADHD patients.
- Hypo-sexuality: This is exact opposite of hypersexuality. This condition refers to an unnaturally low sex drive, where you may often lose all interest in sexual activity completely. Often, this is a product of ADHD itself, but it can also be attributed to being a side effect of a certain type of medication, especially anti-depressants.
- Other disorders: Women suffering from ADHD have been known to have difficulties in achieving orgasm, often in spite of prolonged sexual stimulation. Also, if you are suffering from ADHD, you may also tend to be hypersensitive - which implies, something that feels pleasurable to your partner, may be painful or irritating for you.
Certain suggested treatments for improving the sex lives of people suffering from ADHD are:
- Including variety in sexual activity, such as different locations, positions etc.
- Communication, which proves very beneficial in combating intimacy issues
- Prioritize, and try to stay in the moment and not zone out, if you are suffering from ADHD disorders
I've been having clear vaginal discharge here lately, it soaks my panties. My vagina is healthy but sometimes burns or itches. A couple months ago my boyfriend took my virginity. I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not:/ but I did have my last period on time and my normal flow. What's going on, should I go see the doctor?
I am 19 years old. I just had sex with my boy friend. So I took I pill but after that I missed my menstrual cycle. Why so?
My female friend took an I pill twice in a week within 24 hours of the act as the condom broke twice. Now she is late on her period by a day or two. Would taking I pill twice in a week reduce its affect and what should she do now? Should the period be expected late or is something wrong?
Hello sir we had a sex n then take ipill. Also check pregnancy test by steps but both time it's come negative but my wife not getting period yet what should I do.
If I eat Fenugreek Seed in an empty Stomach for Fast Pregnancy, what will happen? Please Tell me there is any side effects. If I Eat 3-4 Fenugreek seed there is any problem.
Hlo sir, I had sex with my partner and the semen did not get into the vagina. And I had pregnancy tests as well the it showed me that I am not pregnant I did it twice. After sex one day after I had a water like fluid secretion and then after a day I had bloody like fluid section once then nothing. Now the matter is this I am not getting my periods. My actual date for the periods was 23 march but I didn't get it now. What should I do and qhat is the reason behind this. Thanks. Also I did thyroid test its result is high then normal i.e 7.80.
Doctor I have got my ultrasound done .the report was normal. Doctor I am sensing swelling in stomach. Also my menses are 3 days late. Is there any chances of pregnancy if I had last sex in sept and til then I have got menses twice i.e on 25sept and 24th oct .or is there any chance I am pregnant. Doctor can the ultrasound be wrong?
I am having acne problem since last 10 years. My age is 26 years and have gone through ultrasound and Pcod also. Please tell me permanent solution for this.
My periods were irregular. Last month. I am planning for the baby. Accordingly the periods would be due on 28 april. I tested for upto on 25 april morning. It was negative. Should I check again?
I am 29 years old got married in last december me and my husband expecting a baby our sex life is good we have done sex without precautions but still I haven't conceive. Instead of conceiving baby I get my periods one or two days early can you please help me out? I want baby as soon as possible. My height is 5'2 and weight is 65. Kgs.
Hello doctor, please help me in feeding. I took several medicines, lactacare granules, tablets in milk, but its not helping me out to feed my baby. Her tummy doesn't gets full. She is 2 months old. Im not getting enough milk. Please help me out?
1. If it feels wrongs, don't do it.
2. Say "exactly" what you mean.
3. Don't be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak bad about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don't be afraid to say "no"
8. Don't be afraid to say "yes"
9. Be kind to yourself.
10. Let go of what you can't control.
11. Stay away from drama & negativity.
I'm a 21 years old girl have been missing period since last two months i'm very active in sex but I m not getting any symptomp of pregnancy neither postive hpt.
Keep your moral up.
God bless you.