Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 6 week pregnant women I have query regarding thyroid when I test TSH on dated 13th sep the result will shows 3.98. As per my gynecologist it is normal but when I go for second opinion then 2nd gynecologist said it is slightly high and you have to take medicine. Now today (dt 18 sep) I again test my TSH and result is different from last result (Today result = 3.237).I am worried about my baby and confused what to do. Please help me out. # I had never suffer from any thyroid before pregnancy.
I am newly married man. But when last night when I had sex with my wife she has deep pain in vagina during sex and I was not able to enter my penis in her vagina so we didn't do anything. It was hard for me but affecting our sex life. Please doctor suggest some medicines to make space in her vagina.
If one cup of green tea is to be made then how much of green tea would we take. Cud a pregnant woman take green tea as many green tea selling brand does not show if their products contain caffeine or not as it cud bring miscarriages. please enlighten me.
I'm 22 year old girl having a breast pain on right side? i'm soo worried please suggest me what to do?
My wife follicle size is 9 mm and AMH level is 1.89. Is it possible to conceive pregnancy or we will take treatment further.
I had protected sex just after the day my periods got over and I did take a contraceptive pill but I am worried because since then I havnt got my periods again. Its been a month. A week before I had spotting for couple of days. Please suggest what to do.
My mother has been using pills since last 14 years for periods problems I don't what is it exactly but as I know she had high bleeding problem when periods time. But she used for 14 years almost. 2 years back we been to a doctor for check up and some other issues but we shocked when they said its harm to use those many years for that problem. From that time she never used those pills but still she had problem. My question is there any problem in future because of using those pills for those many years. And as I know from other sources that the tissues of those drugs filled in the body so she may have to face some other problems like body weight sight lazyness heavy sweat etc. So is there any solutions or any procedures to remove those tissues from the body. Or is there any problem if we removed those drug tissues from the body like side effects etc. But she is not too strong and she is feeling lazy early tiredness knee and leg pains etc. Please send me any solutions for this. Thanks in advance.
My wife did not get her period last six months actually she is mother of 6 month child so it is happened after her delivery. She is 31 years old.
I have 140 range of glucose challenge test and I am 7 month pregnancy but last time it's 82 it is normal or not.
I have sex with my husband before 5 days. But now I don't want to pregnant. So what can I do please suggest me?
A lump that feels like a hard knot or a thickening in the breast or under the arm. It is important to feel the same area in the other breast to make sure the change is not a part of healthy breast tissue in that area. Guide me.
Sir. Daily I normally passed urine but today I got too much pain in the penis when I passed urine. I saw little bleeding came with urine at last when almost urine passing is finished. Sir why its happens and what treatment can I get. please sir help me.
Doctor, Mere period time month me 2 baar aata h or kbhi kbhi 1 baar or jab aata h tab bahut blood loss hota h 5 din tak koi problem to nhi h na please suggest me.
I am 31 yrs old female, unmarried. I want to know will I face any problem if I have pregnancy in 34-35 yrs of age. Also, I have problems of weekness and feel tired very frequently please let me know what should I do? can I take any vitamin supplements or anythg I can do to keep my body healty for preganancy
Sir jabb mai apni wife k saath sex karta hu to sperm rukta nahi andar aur baby tikta nahi jabki mai bhi fit hu aur wife bhi aisa kya karu kabb sex karu kis time karu ki bacchaa ruk jaye.
I don't bleed during period. I took i-pill two months back on the 5th day of my period.What can i do?
After eating papaya my periods come earlier than date, so does it make harm to body if still I'll eat papaya daily?
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.