Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjini KumariYour feedback matters!
Which type of medicine should take to avoid unwanted pregnancy and what are the side effect after taking that medicine?
Hi I am 26 years unmarried girl. From.last few months my lower abdomen has come out despite of skipping lunch as I do not eat too much. Is it due to menstrual cycle or due to any other reason.
I'm trying for pregnancy for almost 1.5 yrs. From different tests got to know AMH is only 0.28. Can any one suggest how to improve it. Aldo doctor said I'm not getting triple line in my endometrium which is also negative for pregnancy. Kindly advice how all these factors can be corrected.
My friend is having a late period, her actual time is on 3rd of the month, and today's 21stof March. It's very late.Please help?
I shaved my vagina and butt awhile ago but it should t look like this and im really worried because a couple days before that I had unprotected sex. I am so worried and its very painful.
Sir 5 month ago when I loss my girlfriend virginity and after 1 month I saw her pussy are still tight only 1 finger get inserted hardly bt yesterday when I met him and when I started fingering ,my 2 finger get properly inserted. Is she do something wrong. And when I asked her what is the reason she told me that she started masturbation with pen. Is it true reason ?sir please fully described I scared.
1 month pahele uska phelibion tube or ovary ka operation karke nikal diya lekin one side ovary pura thik he. Kya vo pregnant ho payegi aur bacha de payegi? Avi unmarried he vo to kab tak uske pass time he? Kitna percent chance he baccha dene ka?
I have prblm of vaginal semiliquid fluid discharge it occurs randomly 20 days in a month is this normal or not.
Hot packs are very effective as they dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow, delivering needed nutrients and oxygen to cells in the area being heated, aiding the removal of cell waste and promoting healing.
I m 40 years old woman. I m suffering from heavy bleeding due my period, morethan 20 days. I m afraid to do operation. So please help me. What should I do?
Hi Im 20 years old girl.Im facing a problem of irregular periods since 2 months.The last time I had my periods was in december.Im not involved in any sexual activities and totally sporting my virginity. I take good diet but still facing this problem.Please suggest me with solution because this is resulting me with small breakouts on my face and even weight gain on my stomach and abdomen area.Please Help!
His wife is not interested in sex due to being too religious. She feel guilty to have sex with her husband . What is the solution? Please tell.
Hey. My wife got some brown spot in her underwear n she do not get her period till now whats the prob hw can we deal with it. Shes age is 26.
I am a married female I suffer from white liquid with fish odor from my female organ. What is it and how to treat?
I have never had sex and I am 28 years old. And now thinking about having sex with someone makes me nervous. I believe it also the cause of my low self confidence and self esteem and anxiety.Please tell.
HI I am 25 yrs, old, I got married and I had 3 children, I got operation with vasectomy (not to have children) in the month june last year, after that operation there was a problem started, for me there is a lot of white discharge from that time after I got operation there was a white discharge, and in the menses time the discharge is more and when compared to other than menses, if I take long gap for having urine the clothes are getting wet. And the severity of this problem is more from last 2 months please suggest.
I am having itchiness in my vagina and I am pregnant I have tried several things but no cure. Please help. I live in Lesotho in Africa.
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, visit an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.