Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Ranjini

Dentist, Chennai

Dr. Ranjini Dentist, Chennai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Ranjini
Dr. Ranjini is a popular Dentist in Ambikapuram, Chennai. You can meet Dr. Ranjini personally at GV Dental care in Ambikapuram, Chennai. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Ranjini on has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

GV Dental care

G1, Ram Arun Flats, Plot No,22, 7th st, Balajinagar, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Ranjini

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 40 years male and blood comes out from my upper teeth (not lower jaw teeth) when I brush. What do you think? Is it because of structure of my teeth and are they can be fixed using braces at this age?

Dentist, Mumbai
Mostly it is due to deposits on teeth. A simple teeth cleaning should reduce your bleeding substantially from very next day. I don't think it will be because of your structure. But if you still desire to correct your tooth structure then braces are possible at your age.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My right incisor has broken slightly before 10 years. Whether I have to go for capping or any cement like filling is there. How much will it cost?

MDS - Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry, BDS
Dentist, Hyderabad
Broken tooth can be restored using a composite filling or a crown (Metal ceramic, All ceramic or Zirconia) depending on the amount of tooth loss after fracture. But first, the dentist would clinically evaluate the condition of your teeth by looking if any colour changes are seen compared to the adjacent teeth (Discoloraion), take radiographs (x-ray) to evaluate the condition of the root and its surrounding structures, any pain while tapping on the tooth, exposure of the pulp, etc. If any pathology is seen in the radiograph, might even require a Root canal treatment before restoring the broken part. All these will be analysed and an appropriate treatment plan along with alternative options based on your requirement will be given by the dentist. I hope that I have clarified your query. Thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem of stomach in digestion because I have ulcers in my mouth every month or two times in a month. What should I do?

Dentist, Noida
Kindly refer to a oral medicine specialist for these recurrent ulcer diagnosis. They can help you out. Good luck.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 years old male, there is cavity in some of my Molars ,I have started brushing regularly 2 times ,still there is no effect ,what should I do?

MDS Prosthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Erode
Once cavity formed they have to be properly restored by fillings. Brushing helps to prevent the cavity progression only.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Everyday when I wake up in the morning, my mouth is filled with dirty liquid that's smell very bad and I have to split it out. What's that and why is it?

That's because of calculus and plaque deposited on your teeth and gums. Visit a dentist. After proper cleansing of teeth and gums your problem will b solved. For maintenance of healthy condition you should brush twice in proper method.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Shocking truth about Gingivitis

Dentist, Navi Mumbai
Shocking truth about Gingivitis
Gingivitis is a mild form of gum disease which occurs because of the inflammation of the gums. It can easily be reversed with daily brushing and flossing and getting dental cleaning done regularly.
198 people found this helpful

Hello doctor I am 30 years old I eat in cold like ice cream my teeth in painting what I do now please tell me.

Dentist, Jaipur
Consult to Dr. For any cavity or some enamel loss is there. If cavity present restore it and enamel loss is there apply sensitivity paste on it. It will take 15 -20 days to recover.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Thane
Sugary foods should be consumed in limited quantities as the bacteria in dental plaque changes them into acids.

All About Periodontal Disease

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, BDS
Dentist, Secunderabad
All About Periodontal Disease

Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition. 

What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases. 

What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath 
2. Red inflamed gums 
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding 
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food 
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity 

In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.

How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease. 
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same. 
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care. 
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended. 
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.

4655 people found this helpful

I want to know about mouth cancer because I am using chewing tobacco last 4 years. This is smokeless tobacco, perhaps it is injurious to health but I am fit because my weight is 64 kg. Only I am disturbed about forgetting/low memory. Please tell me about mouth cancer due to chewing tobacco.

Dentist, Hyderabad
Chewing tobacco causes oral cancer initially there will be thickening of the muscles in the cheek area of the mouth. There will be a burning sensation when we have food and the mouth opening becomes limited the next stage will be oral cancer stop eating tobacco immediately if you have any of the mentioned symptoms you can ask again.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am aged 48 and having loose teeth problem which pains when I chew. Pls advise natural method to strenghthen teeth with diet my son aged 10 is having cavity in his teeth. Please advise remedy ?

MDS Prosthodontics, B.D.S
Dentist, Kolkata
The loose teeth should be extracted after a opg or xray. If some teeth can be saved by root canal treatment, then it should be and a good denture either fixed or removable should be planned, depending upon the xray or opg.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having ear pain for last 3 days. Am also feeling pain while opening my jaws during eating.

oral implantology, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
This could be due to impacted wisdom tooth. visit a dentist and get one x ray done. This will help the doctor to diagnose your problem in a better way
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can I give mayobrace dental treatment for my 11years kids? For straight teeth, is that work?

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
It's early braces should b taken when all permanent teeth have erupted in the mouth , however prophylactic orthodontist tt cab b given if adv , like serial ext
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 62 years old suffering from hyperacidity and indigestion. Constant toothache. What should I do? medicine like dompan helps only for few hours.

Dentist, Delhi
Hyperacidity can be a major problem. Any medication would severe the problem of indigestion and hyperacidity. There are many other ways of administring drug rather than oral which causes minimum to no gastric problems. So consult a dentist get your teeth evaluated (prime most thing).
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Me innermost tooth is paining a bit. Also whatever I eat, I can almost feel the taste inside that teeth. What to do?

BDS, pg certification in aesthetic dentistry
Dentist, Gurgaon
Dear, you might be having a cavity in which there is continuous food impaction or near your wisdom tooth. Get it checked by near by dentist. Regards Dr. Nilay bhatia
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 28 years old. My teeth pain are heavy to two days once. Rct treatment cheap & best cost

Dentist, Jaipur
Charges may vary according to the complexity, materials used and doctor. If u go for cheap treatment the material and quality of treatment would be cheaper too. So better to look forward for better treatment rather than the cheap cost. Thank you Dr jagrati
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Instead I brush my teeth twice daily, yet I feel bad breath and sometimes bleeding gums too. What should I do?

MDS Prosthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Hyderabad
hello sandeep..vitamin c deficiency,calculus deposits on the teeth leads to gum bleeding..not only brushing twice daily but getting professional scaling done once in every 6 months,laser disinfection and regular dental checkups helps you maintain good oral hygiene
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor, I have doing root canal past 3 years ago and coating in that teeth also but today my whole coating is came out wht can I do?

BDS, CDE Endo-Prostho, CDE - Cast Partial & Complete Dentures
Dentist, Pune
Hello, after root canal treatment, crown should be placed over that tooth. If not done, the filling will get dislodged. Visit the dentist and get a filling and crown done so that the tooth lasts longer.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed