Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranjana Kumari
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjana KumariYour feedback matters!
My Nose is blocking. Air was going one nose hole only. Second hole is blocking every time.Please suggest me something.
I have tonsils, I want you tell me homemade remedy and I also have problem of constipation since 10 days. Please help me.
I am a 35 years old male, I have feeling like something stuck in my throat, heart burn, random earache, random tongue sore, metallic mouth test, uneasiness in throat. All these symptom are not on regular basis but are very frequent. What should I do to over come these symptoms.
Hi i m 23 years old. I have burning sensation in throat and ear pain from 3 weeks. What should i do?
In Past, I was doing intense workout then I started my career as Software Engineer and left workout at all. Now in around 5 year I have gained around 25 kg weight and feeling like having intense breathing (other one can hear if seating next to me). Nose choked up and snoring every time I sleep. It feels like my neck is filled with something even If I will not have any food. Why it is happening to me?
Hi I am aged 41 years woman having allergic nasal discharge especially during rainy days. Sometimes it may cause for asthma followed by itching on body and irritated cough. How can I control it?
I am 20 years old. I have throat infection and little cold please suggest some medicines. I also have dust allergy since a long time. Thanks.
Dr. Mere nose 2 years say blocked hai with out nasal drop used kar Kay hi oper hoti hai xray may pars nasal sinus aya hai per kisi medicine say open nahi ho rahi hai please help me bohot tiles ki medicine lelee hai steam bhi let's hu daily.
From tomorrow night I am feeling pain in my throat as there are some kind of thorns in my food pipe also I am feeling pain in engulfing food.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection. It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.
Kindly take any ayurvedic medicine under supervision of an experienced ayurvedic doctor.