Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjana KumariYour feedback matters!
I have anal and oral sex gay and I tested for Chlamydia in throat and urine both were negative should I have chlmdyia from anus if I have no throat infection.
I am suffering from sneezing yearly. I went different hospitals nothing can happen. Please tell me proper treatment.
Hello t actually 5 months before due to some ear problem I visited to ent specialist, he told me that my ear drum has got ruptured (small hole in ear drum. I don`t know this has got happen. At the initial stage I took some medicine prescribed by doctor, in hope that my ear drum will be all right but in my 3rd visit doctor advice me for operation. Kindly provide me their cost also.
Due to rainy season and cold atmosphere my ear feel like got blocked. But I can hear well, still it feels quite strange, so provide solution for making ear free.
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe ear ache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi doctor I have sinus problem I consult some doctors they give me suggestion for operation so I want to know that is that needed to b operate or? anything else I can do for this problem?
Namaste doctor! I'm suffering the nose problem. About my nose is blocked with the Fat. Help me doctor.
Hello sir, I have sore throat problem from last 15 days it like something stuck in my throat and light pain is also their. I also smoke 4-5 cigrate is this is the reason for this and please tell me what should I do to cure?
I am having a strange feeling of cold and minty sensations in the back of my throat since a week. It started a day after taking alcohol and a heavy dinner a week back. When I woke up in the morning I felt a minty cold sensation in the back of my throat leading towards my stomach. Its been a week now and its still there as it is. I felt the same sensation a year before but it went away automatically. But this time its persistent and irritating. Sir I am suffering with acid reflux from a long time. It comes by and goes off so many times in a year. I felt the same cold sensation 15 days back but it went away after taking omeprazole for 3-4 days. I have been advised an ENT to take pantoprazole, domperidone combination, Sucralfate suspension and levocetirizine and montekulast tablets after diagnosing oesophageal inflammation. No improvement so far, kindly advise are these medications appropriate or do I need a different prescription. I am an active cyclist and cycle for 32 km alternate day and visit Gym 4 days a week.
I am a 20 yr old male, Since long I am getting frequent headaches. Nasal tract disturbances and lymph swelling under jaws.Somewhat like cold. Sometimes it may develop as throat pain / fever I want to prevent it.
I am 20 years old. I am suffering with severe headache and nasal problem also some throat problem. I don't know what to do. Please help me on this sir?
Hi, I am yasmeen, I was suffering from sines and throat infection, I feel very irritation with that problem. I unable to take breath properly and I can not eat and drink with this problem, I feel something hidden in my throat and pain. Please give remedy from rectify the my problem, I feel very irritating.
I have sinusitis. I have extreme difficulty in breathing specially during winters and pain in my nose. I have to breath through my mouth many a times. I get regular headaches and body ache and I feel lethargic and drowsy always. Have tried a lot of medications - allopathy as well as ayurvedic, but never got a permanent solution. I use otrivin 2 times a day. I have heard that sinus can be operated. Does it give a permanent solution to all the problems and is it recommendable? What is done in a sinus operation?
Do you have any treatment for husky sounds on ears. I'm suffering a lot about this. Please suggest me something.
I have runny nose every morning and it fixed automatically in noon or after bath please tell me how to fix it.
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
- Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, speak with a doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
- Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Type of rhinoplasty you can opt for
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
- Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks associated with it
Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery