Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjan Kumar MohapatraYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. My sister whose age is 27 years, in her head there is a small ball which is soft like a balloon filed with water, but there is no any pain, the ball is minimum 2 to 3 years old, shes body is too slim, please suggest me what to do ?
I have a breast lump since I was 19. It cause pain. After delivering my first child it it not causing pain any more. How much possibilities that it would be a cancerous lump?
Hi I am a 27 year old male, few months back I suffered severe diarrohea and after that I notice a single small lump around the anus, after few days it started itching and burning, then I went to a gastro and he told me that I have external pile and given me an ointment to apply and said it wil b ok after few days. I got relief but the small lump is still there, and now its about 6 months with on and off burning. Please tel me how to get clear that lump.
I am a smoker. I use to smoke near to 10 cig in a day. So I am just asking does a 24 year old get smoking cancer.
I have diabetes type 2 for last 35 years, I am aged 65 years in 2011 I was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma oral had undergone operation twice, chemotherapy 9 cycles radiation for 1 month, I am free from carcinoma although every 3 month I go to head & neck surgeon for check up also suffering from lumbar spondylosis and cervical spondylosis frozen shoulder can't sit on floor or cross legged can't move steadily please suggest some remedy .
I am 66 years old and got operated for prostate. My prostates were very large as per doctor version. After operation 5 years have been lapsed but I feel still leakage at night and my cloth get wet. I also feel weakness in sexually involvement. There is no sugar problem and at fast it is 99. And uric acid is 6.2.
I am 56 years old I am having prostate problem I cant say since how long sometimes I have to frequently go for urine with 1 hour interwal 4-5 times please advise remedy.
Sir mujhe 30 or 40 day se common cold hai aur ye common cold kabhi theek ho jata kabhi phir ho jata hai but me koi medicine nahi leta hoon but sir mere ear ke peechhe yani back neck me mujhe lump ya swallon lag rahi hai aur ye 30 or 40 day se hai sir ye batay ki ye lump aur swallen kya hai jabki ye bad nahi rahi hai sir cancer lump aur swallon and general lump aur swallon me kya fark hai sir please jankari de aur cancer lump ke bare me poori jankari de I am 26 year and no smoker and alcoholic.
I had cancer in early stage in right side of tongue.It was operated and tongue was cut with margin.Lymph node in right side was not affected but removed.Now more saliva is being generated.Tonue is sensitve.What should be my tratment now?
I have been used to smoking from last 2years but before 6 month ago I quite smoking would like to know will I be suffering from cancer or can I control.
I have problem with my prostate. I am facing problem with my urine. I have take many treatment with doctors but no relief.
Breast cancer, is a type of cancer, which is common to women, where cancer cells grow on the breasts or the female mammary gland. It starts out with the formation of a small lump in your breast and can spread out to your other organs very rapidly. It generally affects women above forty years of age. Breast cancer can be classified into two types. They can either start forming on the inner linings of your milk ducts ( known as Ductal carcinoma) or in the lobules which supply milk (known as Lobular carcinoma).
There are many causes responsible for breast cancer they are mentioned below:
- Obesity or post-menopausal obesity (Learn more about Heart Diseases Post Menopause)
- Exposure to frequent radiation (X-ray)
- Consumption of alcohol
- Being taller than average
- Start of periods at an early age
- Late menopause
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Consumption of birth control pills
The most common symptoms of breast cancer are as follows:
- Formation of a lump in your breast
- Swelling or shrinking of your breast
- Change of size, shape and color of your nipple
- Blood or milk discharge from the nipple
- Breast pain
- Itching sensation
- Appearance of rashes (Learn more about to maintain the skin health)
Breast cancer if not diagnosed and treated at an early stage may turn out to be fatal. Ayurveda offers promising cures for breast cancer.
A few of the Ayurvedic remedies are mentioned below:
- Include foods, which are well supplied with vitamin D in your diet. Researches show that women with less amount of vitamin D in their bodies are more likely to develop breast cancer. Consider including foods like eggs, orange juice, dairy products and fish like salmon in your diet.
- Drink more of green tea as it has anti cancer properties.
- Exercises like walking, yoga, meditation and certain breast exercises can help you to relax the pain sensation, reduce stress and also get cured.
- Incorporate bitter gourd in your diet. Researches show that bitter gourd can kill those cancer cells, which cause breast cancer.
- Ayurvedic herbs like Ashwagandha, tulsi, curcumin have certain properties that can destroy cancer cells.
Since, breast cancer has less survival rates, it is absolutely essential for you to visit an Ayurvedic practitioner if you wish to get cured through Ayurvedic treatment.