Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. RanganathanYour feedback matters!
What should be diet for CKD patient. I am taking simple sabji with jau (barley) roti occasionally taking idli or sattu or dhokla or dalia or some time sweet and rice also. Is This ok for me. You are requested to pl suggest a suitable diet plan.
There was blood coming after urination from my penis, I searched for it n I found it was UTI URINARY TRACT INFECTION. So I took medication for it, but problem roused again. After some days I found that problem was there only when I ejaculate. After ejaculation this problem is rising. N its very painful while urinating. N my wife's also roused to 20000. So this problem comes when I ejaculate and it persists till I take medication. Its been 2 months now. What should I do?
Levofloxin. Ofloxian, ciprofloxion this medicen salt are same. And it also work same for uti and prostate infection?
Sir stone problem. One year I taken medicine 7.6mm to reduce 4mm not fully cure. Doctors say again coming stone. So am not take medicine so again pain any advice me?
Sir I am 26 years old I have only one kidney then anther kidney there 7mm, 11mm size 2 stones have last one month what can I do?
I had urinal infection and it was making me urinate more than usual. I met the gums, she prescribed tablet NFT 100 and Rantac 150 While the ten days course, I also took an ipill due to unprotected sex, my partner is diabetic. Now, My periods have since come, 10 days early, it has been 7 days my periods are on. No heavy bleeding but very less irregular bleeding and the color of blood is very fainted. My periods usually last only 5 days, I am very scared, have I got cancer or any serious decease.
In August I woke up with very sharp pain and I had to go Emergency Room. They did CT scan and said I've 5mm kidney stone. Followed up with urologist who said without examining me that I probably passed kidney stone. After 1 week I had another sharp pain which I ended up taking very strong pain killer.
Pain at back side and many times urinate and pain during urinate. I did ultrasound but there is no problem I am facing problem from 2 years. Tamsulosin 4 mg I have taken but not working .Please help me.
I am 57 yrs old I am feeling the desire of urinating every 2 minute, I stop drinking water but still I am feeling the same urine coming a little bit, please advice urgently, thanks.
Since last 2 two month my urine color is yellow. Is this sign of any disease or lack of water or else? Please suggest.
I am a ca rectum patient. I am quite often suffering from stomach ailment viz. Acidity, constipation, loose motion and diarrhea etc. I was operated on 2009 30th january at aiims Delhi. I have a fixed stoma at left side. It occurred from fistula. I am using colostomy bag reusable with belt. It is very difficult to maintain. My spouse use to tell me that you are a patient. I have completely lost my biological need. I do not know how to revive? My spouse very much annoyed about this issue. Kindly help me aforesaid both the issues. Beside these the other problem is colostomy bag maintaining often it use to leak. I could not sleep properly as I have the tension it may leak and wet my cloth. With regards, P. Basu.
Hello I am 21 Years. I Have 3 mm stones in my kidneys. I am using pareira Bravia homeopathy medicine once in a day. Is is possible to remove stones from my kidneys.
My mother is CKD/diabetes /BP aged 70 yrs. She felt walking problems and Doppler of lower limb was done. The report says Doppler of left lower limb is normal in course and calibre with full compressible and show normal wave pattern with good augmentation on calf compression. SFJ and SPJ are competent. However on right - thrombus CFV, SFV,PV with partial realization, augmentation on distal, compression is mild present. Diffuse subcutaneous odema present. IMPRESSION THROMBUS WITH partial realisation ON CFV, SFV,PV. I) WHAT IS THIS? 2) WHAT KIND OF treatment IS RECOMMENDED?
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- This medicine is used when a sharp pain is experienced because of kidney stones.
- A patient experiences strains and cramps along the ureter during the passage of calculus.
- Fever and irritation are also likely.
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.