Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranganathan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. RanganathanYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old boy & I am having high burning sensation while passing urine in pennis (from 10 mm from starting pennis of ejectory place) from 4 days please sugest can cure from home remedies or to consult a doctor.
Hello Doctor, I have done ultrasound KUB, It states. Kidneys: Both the kidneys are sonographically normal in size, shape and echo pattern. No Back Pressure Changes Seen, Central Sinus Echoes appears normal with CALCIUM SEGREGATION. Ureters: Are not Dilated. U Bladder: Shows normal contour and outline in distension, No Echogenic Shadow, Suggesting Calculi Seen. Bladder Wall is Slightly Thickened suggesting CYSTITIS. Prostatic Wt 19gms/ PVRU 28 ml d/d prostate Can you Please help me 1) To interpret this report in common language. 2) What problem report suggest? 3) What can be Treatment for this?
I have small boil near anus. I have consulted Dr. And they said that It is a fissure. However the cost for the laser treatment is 60k to 1lkh. Which is not possible option foe me. Could you please suggest me some home treatments or cheaper place to do laser treatment.
I have kidney stone. I am unmarried .Mai bhaut jaldi discharge ho jata hu. Aur stamina bhaut Kam h.pls help me.
Is there any chance of failed kidney with creatinine 10.9 getting fully recovered with regular dialysis and don't need transplantation.
I think, I urinate more than the usual, and I do not have diabetes by the grace of almighty. Do I need to worry or consult a doctor regarding this? if yes please let me know as soon as possible. I drink 3 liters or more of water in a day.
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
- Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
- Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
- Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult your doctor about which ones to take.