Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RanganathanYour feedback matters!
I'm having skin irritation in inner thighs it's red in color lot of itching is there under my penis I'm applying candid powder but still it's not cured during the night irritation is there and everyday morning whitish liquid comes out of penis that time also itching is there how to cure this.Please tell.
Dear sir My age is 31, unmarried girl. I am suffering lots of problems like urine infection, bp low, thyroid, swelling on face every time, white spots on body but currently under control. Internal weakness every time. Cervical problem, on face too much problems many spots n infection facing from past 12 years, sensitive teethes, sinus problem, problem in breathing, when I breath my nose & neck feel to much fry so that I can not sleep properly. N so many much more problems please tell what I have to do have one body with lots or problems.
I am 25 year old man. I am feeling weakness from last 2 months and tiredness low on thinking capacity I have piles and pin in full body.
I am 43 years of age and I don't get Penis Erection during the time of sex. I do weigh 90 kg nd have BP issue for which I take Telma 40 in night nd Amlopres 5 in morning. Kindly advise medicine for the same.
Sir I am 34 year old. When go to urine borning pain and after urine like oil substance floating in urine. What is problem what I can do.
I have breathing problems, also I am having watering eyes very often, I got so sweat while sitting only.
I have slight shivering / shake which is being observed during I hold my phone in left hand Is it any nerve related issue.
Hi doctor am look for something to reduce or stop about masturbate because am 22 years and am single.
Is it ok to take multivitamin tablets? Which is the best multivitamin tablet available in the market? What's your opinion on revital?
I'm 21 and I've got some skin tags around my neck and two on the face too. They look awful like some flower in black about a size of mustards. I clean myself good, but I wonder why they have appeared. It has been almost 4years now and are still growing. What is the reason for that and how can I be free from them?
My friend all time thinking about sex watch porn videos, masturbate 2 times in a week. But he sex with his girlfriend he discharge with in minute. Is he sexually week. Is their any home remedies for this.
About my father. My father is a diabetic patient since from 25 years. He is 51 years old. His sugar levels is about 220 before breakfast. He uses insulin dose of 12points morning and evening. Can you help us how to reduce sugar levels.
Please tell a name of a drug that decrease time to sleep onset except zolpidem. I am stable now except the sleep problem.
I am 18 years old. I am eating peppermint candy a lot. Am addicted to peppermt candy. How to cure this addiction.
Sleep disorders are problems in the pattern of sleep of an individual, often leading to a serious mental, physical and psychological strain. The most common types of sleep disorders are:
- Insomnia: People suffering from insomnia usually display symptoms like difficulty in falling asleep, waking up in the middle of the night and being unable to get back to sleep or waking up feeling tired.
- Sleepwalking: People suffering from this disorder get up and walk around, being asleep all this time.
- Narcolepsy: People suffering from narcolepsy usually complain of overwhelming drowsiness after waking up and the drowsiness persists throughout the day.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Patients suffering from this, generally experience a state where their breathing pauses for a while and resumes after few seconds. This usually happens when throat muscles block the airway and create problems.
Homeopathy offers several treatments for these disorders and they are:
- Using Nux Vomica: This is especially helpful in case of insomnia; it can help in recovering from a general state of sleeplessness.
- Using Coffea cruda: Sleep disturbance and waking up in the middle of the night are symptoms for which this medicine proves to be beneficial.
- Belladonna: Bad dreams of deep-lying insecurities that don't let the patient sleep are most common symptoms that can be treated by this. Belladonna helps in case of problems of consistent sleep.
- Stramomium: It is beneficial for sleepwalking and also proves to be helpful to an extent in case of sleep apnea.
- Aconite: Especially, helpful for patients suffering from narcolepsy as it reduces the onset of tiredness brought about by lack of sleep and thus, helps in recovering from the drowsiness and lack of activity that narcolepsy brings.
- Phosphorus: Helps in case of sleepwalking and is often beneficial in cases of insomnia too.
- Pulsatilla: Beneficial for obstructive sleep apnea by reducing the muscle constriction and for people suffering from acute cases of narcolepsy.
- Arsenicum: It helps with better sleep for people suffering from sleeplessness due to anxiety, fear or worry. Acute thirst of water coupled with lack of sleep past midnight and general drowsiness are the symptoms that you need Arsenicum. This works well for sleepwalking patients too.
- Valerianna: Especially, beneficial for sleepwalking patients. Patients who are only able to sleep towards the morning are the ones on whom this works well and this can be taken in herbal capsule form as well.