Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. RanganakumariYour feedback matters!
I have neck pain from few days although I sit and sleep in proper condition. I also have sore throat. Please help me.
I have throat pain since 60 days althromycin500mg tab 10 tab used&omez dsr cap use since one month daily once but do not use I am going to ent Dr. also.
Hello sir mere gale me pichle ek hfte se aesa lgra hh jese kuch atka hua hh m use nighal nhi pa rha koi drd ni hh pr gla sukh jata hh jldi hi.
I have mostly desk job since 2 years or so I am facing balancing problem. Generally every day facing vertigo. When it increases then omitting starts. Everything has been done nothing happens. ENT doctor says particle settlement has to done. Now what is the particle settlement & where it should be done. Please help me. Thank you.
I am Suffering From Severe Fever 4 Last Three Days and Having Bad Throat Also. My Body Is Badly Aching As well.
I am 22 y.old.i have a cyst in under chin. Sinus problem. Itching.spot small. How to cure urgently. Please tell me.
I am having pain on my left side in the throat. How should I cure it? It is pain while every swallowing of anything. It is paining for 3 days. Please give some cure for it.
I have been suffering from cold since young age (around 5. I tried all medicines from home, ayurvedic, meditation, english and almost everything. I had chronic sinus until a few years back. Now I am not having it anymore. But my chest always fills with cold and I sometimes have a running nose. I should seriously must look into this as it's a long time (16 years) I have been suffering from this. Any help? Thank you.
What are symptoms of sinus. Nd there is any treatment of this disease or not. Will you answer to all my questions.?
Male 52 My nose gets blocked as soon as the weather changes,soon as I try to sleep I can't breathe.I can only breathe with my mouth.And have the problem of runny nose as I try to eat.
I have ethmoid, maxillary and frontal sinus problem. My eyes are fine. No problem with vision. But my left eye started paining since yesterday. I want to know cause and cure.
I have two node on both side of my neck. It may be tonsils I think. But the end part of my mouth is become very reddish. Sometimes I get sores on my gums. Sometimes my ear also pains. What can be the cause I want to know.
Dear sir / madam I think at night a fly entered in my ear and I'm not sure that that fly come out or not. And I am at place where not hospital and doctors are available. Can you help me to sure that fly is inside in my ear or not.
I am 28 years old boy. From last 2 years I am tinnitus in my left ear and continuous pain and heaviness above left ear. I feel so dizzy and weak all the time. I eat a lot but never gain weight.
These self-help steps can help relieve sinusitis symptoms:
1. Get good rest. This will help your body fight infection and speed recovery.
2. Drink plenty of fluids: Like, water or juice. This will help dilute mucous secretions and promote drainage. Avoid beverages that contain caffeine or alcohol, as they can be dehydrating.
3. Sleep with your head elevated. This will help your sinuses drain, reducing congestion.
4. Moisten your sinus cavities: Drape a towel over your head as you breathe in the vapour from a bowl of hot water. Or take a hot shower. This will help ease pain and help mucus drain.
5. Apply warm compresses to your face. Place warm, damp towels around your nose, cheeks and eyes to ease facial pain.
Click on consult privately to ask me any questions regarding Sinus or other ENT-related issues.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments. Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.