Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranga Swami Maran
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ranga Swami MaranYour feedback matters!
I want to quit cigrate but I think it is impossible so please help me how can I quit it. And I also want to gain glow of my face so tell me please.
I am losing my hair from two years, and now my scalp is visible by naked eyes, the middle portion of my heads hairs density become less. Its look like male pattern baldness. If possible please help me out from this problem.
What is the symptoms of hair falling & greying. I used homeopathic medicine last 7 month Montana hair oil shampoo and high quality diet but don't solve my problem Is it ok to masturbate or sex in weekly one or two times. Is it harmful for hair falling greying or any other body decease. Please suggest me and best natural treatment for my problem and also motivated me for future.
I have a problem on vitiligo on my lower lip how to cure it and tell me suggestions what precautions can I take.
Sir I am 29 year old I have spent money like anything for my hair treatment, accept hair transplantation. Now I am bald. Will you please prescribe any good medicine or remedy to get my hair back ?
Hello sir how to whiten the skin. Is vitamin c serum helpful or which cream is useful for whitening of skin.
I am 19 year male and I am suffering from a problem of pimples all over my face from 3 to 4 months and I want to get rid of it so please help me.
My hair become very weak after typhoid three years back as it easily get uprooted by simply pulling by hand in bulk .from them I am facing hair fall fewer or bulker without regrowth of fallen hair .which medicine I use to regrow nd hair fall protection.
Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune disease (wherein the body’s immune system attacks its own healthy tissues rather than the malicious pathogens). There is no permanent solution for alopecia areata. However, there are some treatments available which would aid in preventing hair loss as well as stimulating growth of hair. The focus of therapies would be on strengthening the hair roots, scalp and fibre so that breakage is averted and your hair is restored to a healthy condition.
The therapies should incorporate:
- Deep cleansing
- Nourishment of hair shaft and scalp
- Smoothing benefits of keratin (a protein that forms the primary component of the hair) and anti-oxidants.
- Control of scalp ageing
- Improvement of blood circulation by stimulating hair roots
- Deeper hydration and thermal penetration to ensure root, scalp as well as hair shaft nourishment.
The therapies should aim to achieve the aforementioned objectives by utilizing phytonutrient extracts, nourishing oils, minerals, vitamins as well as plant peptides so that hair roots are energized, scalp is made healthy as well as hair fibres, are strengthened.
Strengthening of the roots of the hair is of primary importance to prevent alopecia areata as well as other hair fall conditions. The main techniques used to address this issue are:
- Therapy for Hair Roots: The most effective therapy is the one in which the dermatologist uses vitamins and plant extracts which are naturally injected into the roots of the hair through micro injections. This rejuvenates the hair follicles and prevents hair loss and thinning.
- Natural Hair Rejuvenation with PRP: This procedure focuses on utilising the blood plasma that is taken from your body. The blood plasma is platelet rich and is used to make the hair follicles healthier, thus ensuring healthy hair growth.
- Hair Root Activation Laser Therapy and Low Level Laser Therapy: This treatment uses high-intensity light rays to increase blood flow and stimulate the cells in your scalp for better hair growth.
- Infusion of Hair with Nutrients: In this procedure, a cocktail of nutrients is prepared containing charged ions which penetrate deep inside your scalp and strengthen the cells and promote hair growth.
This condition, as mentioned above, is caused due to the immune system attacking the cells on your scalp. This condition occurs suddenly and causes balding patches but doesn’t usually lead to complete baldness or a permanent halt on hair growth. The volume of lost hair is different for different people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.