Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rana Syad YusufYour feedback matters!
Meri age height weight sb normal hai. Weight v 3 kg km kiya hai. March k baad period band ho gaya or july me ja k period hua. To doc ko dikhaya to pcod ki problem small cysts in both ovaries. Sept se tretment le rahi hu. Or period k liye dawa v li. Or is month dydrogestrone liya .period to time se huyi hai par bilkul light. Blood pure din me mushkil se 10 bund aate hain. Kya karan hai.
1.) I am 21 year old male, I don't get a perfect and stable errection while going to have sex, what should I do? 2.) I got fat recently, so I am trying to hit gym, but when I do some abdomin excersice I get a muscle cramp in my stomach, it's a lot of pain. How can I avoid it? 3.) I recently got a black pigmentation on my cheek, how to make it go away?
I have a question for my wife. She is 29 years old. She is under depression for the last 20 years.Her parents were fighting during her childhood. Later on at the age of 23 she got married with me.Here also she experienced a typical mother in law. She expects everybody should do the correct thing. She becomes wild once any body doesnot agree with her in turn harms herself. I have been forced not to talk with my family because she does not like them. What to do? please advise me.
I'm 24. I have pimples, dark circles and holes on my face. How can I remove pimples, holes and dark circles. Suggest me.
I have hair loss from past 2 years and also the presence of dandruff is also high. I used different shampoos bit no change. What I hav to do to remove the dandruff?
I have a desk job in 2 months later weight was 58 and present weight was 78 KGS full fat pls please help me to how to loss the weight please help me.
I am suffering from some teeth problem, a abnormal teeth had arrived in my jaw. Is it safe or any treatment is necessary?
My skin complexion has become very dark recently and I have lots of pimples on my face, shoulders and back. I am 26 years old. Please suggest good Treatment for that.
I am having throat pain frequently after few days does it happening from smoking I am a regular smoker I used to get cold very easily.
Sir, I am 25 years old and I have face a problems of my teeth. It is not regular but sometime its bleeding. Sir whats your opinion.
Hello sir, I am 19 years old. I want gain my hight 2-3 inches more for my career. Please tell me what can I do for this.
I am 21 years old. I am facing a problem related to stomach. It is happening from last 2 months. Now which medicine I should take during stomach pain?
Mood swings right after the birth of a baby are quite common. Though these are the least severe variants of post-partum depression, it is crucial not to ignore the changes that are taking place in your body. Most women feel perplexed about what they can do to combat the sadness that has taken over after a joyous and happy event of welcoming a new bundle of joy into the family. About 70 to 80% of new mothers go through some kind of negative feelings and sudden bouts of depression and sadness after the birth of a child.
Symptoms of baby blues
Often, the symptoms of baby blues hit forcibly within four to five days of childbirth, though in some cases they can occur even earlier, depending on how the birthing process went. Some of the most common symptoms of post-partum anxiety include impatience and irritability, sudden urge for weeping, restlessness, fatigue and stress and a lack of concentration along with mood changes and insomnia, even when the baby is fast asleep.
How to combat the symptoms
You will be able to deal with this post-partum phase by taking a good care of yourself. You can take several measure to make yourself feel at ease, particularly when you are faced with the worst bouts of baby blues. You can speak with someone you trust regarding how you feel and what you feel like doing. It is crucial to maintain a well regulated diet, and though this is always important, having a baby increases the probability of causing mood swings.
You can also maintain a journal to note down your feelings and emotions, as it helps in venting out negative thoughts. You can go outside and enjoy some fresh air and enjoy the life that exists beyond your new routine of feeding, changing diapers and caring for the newborn. Sometimes, being exposed to a different view can make a great difference. You should not pressurise yourself for achieving perfection for the first few weeks. Slowly, things would fall in place and before you know it, you will have adjusted yourself to the new routine.
It is crucial to bear in mind that you are not alone with your thoughts and feelings as these things are faced by mothers across the world. But it is vital to note here that if your indications don’t seem to subside even after a few weeks, it can be a sign of a more serious health issue and you may need to be diagnosed by an expert.
How to remove the yellowness of the teeth? I am not eating tobacco but still my teeth are yellowish. Please help me.
1. Orgasms increase the blood flow to the whole brain, making it a better mental exercise than a crossword puzzle.
2. Intercourse causes the brain to release a steroid called DHEA – a main contributor to staying young. Couples who engage in sexual activities 3 times a week look 10 years younger on average.
3. Intercourse can help relieve period symptoms, thanks to the muscle contractions that occur during an orgasm. Furthermore, researchers from Columbia and Stanford found that women who have relations at least once a week enjoy more predictable cycles.
4. According to Women’s Health Magazine, vaginal stimulation can relieve chronic back pains, leg pains, headaches and migraines.
5. The Lifestyle Mirror recently interviewed Dr. Elizabeth Tanzi, who said that “Regular sex increases blood flow and decreases stress hormones in the body, and those stress hormones wreak havoc on the skin.”
6. Having intercourse in the morning was found to boost both our mood and our immune system.
7. According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, people who engage in penile-vaginal intercourse enjoy much lower blood pressure.
8. After intercourse, the level of oxytocin (the “love hormone”) in men is elevated. Men with elevated oxytocin levels are less likely to “stray”, which means that having relations literally makes men stay in a relationship.
9. Men who ejaculate more often are less likely to develop prostate cancer.
10. Intercourse boosts the levels of immunoglobulin – an antibody that protects us from the common cold and the flu.
11. Sexual activity burns calories like a moderate exercise session. For every minute spent ‘doing it’, men burn 4 calories and women burn 3.
12. According to Dr. Joseph Mercola, men who have relations on a regular basis are 45% less likely to develop life-threatening heart conditions.