Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rana Syad YusufYour feedback matters!
I have symptoms like pimples scattered in my nose every time and all the season stay in my nose. How can I get rid from this types of problems. Pls suggest me as soon as possible.
Suffering from sleepless with anxiety neurosis. Habituated to depend tab. Restyle 0.5mg for sleep. Some times, have to take 2 tabs. Ofcourse, am in severe financial crisis due to loss of job for 1-1/2 year. Seeking a suitable solution to get rid of my above illness asap.
I am 21 years old .from last week I have pain in my knee and toe and I can't work properly .Then I test my blood. The result was hemoglobin is 16 and uric acid is 7.what should I do now for this problem ?
I have pain in my stomach from last 3days I take medicine but no result what I do and doctor say I have infection.
I am 16 years old I have rashes on my both legs from last two weeks medicine is working pls help me.
I have allergy of sneeze. I am very panic from it. What should I do? Please give me some suggestions.
I have problem of weakness and fatigue should I use himalaya hiowna or protein x.Is there any side effects (i am non gymer).
Most mental and emotional health issues are inconspicuous in nature and, therefore, cause more harm than they otherwise should, most people still live with a number of symptoms of depression without even realizing it or do little to address it. When the depressive symptoms last for more than 2 weeks and affect the individual's personal, social or occupational life, it is known as clinical depression or major depression. There is often a delay in opting for the treatment because of the social taboo associated with depression.
Depression makes a person miserable, disappointed, restless or numb for long and tedious timeframes, and is debilitating, particularly when they can't demonstrate their feelings and worries to anybody. It can meddle with their productivity and can become a concern not only in workplaces, but also in social circles.
So here's how to deal with a friend or family member in a depressed state of mind:
- Be considerate: Do understand that depression doesn't mean" trouble". Melancholy is a condition with an assortment of side effects like exhaustion, confused mind state and rest issues. These are all side effects of melancholy. Crabbiness is an exceptionally basic side effect, which once in a while is encountered by many individuals, and can lead to an expanded sensitivity. Normally, it's difficult to be sympathetic with someone who is behaving grumpily. But you need to make a conscious effort to still see the positive in depressed individuals and lead them to hope.
- Encourage and support: Try not to shame people for being negative. Dejection changes the world into a scene of pessimism. Discouraged individuals don't just focus on the negatives, but they also disregard the positives.
- Do validate: Approval can help manage a depressed state, and can wean a friend or family member out of depression. Remember that someone with dejection is not living in the same universe as you. The laws that oversee your universe don't exist in theirs. Depressed individuals require your understanding, your empathy, and your affection, considerably more when they are having a troublesome day, week or month. It is hard, but possible. Discouraged individuals value a positive backing in particular.
- Never say 'you're too much': When someone with depression is told "you're too much" particularly by somebody near them, it can send them spiralling into blame and nervousness and bitterness. Being encouraging and empowering is likewise useful.
- Be patient with the treatment process: A certain amount of trial and error in treatment is to be expected, Baer said. But the good news is that doctors can often help people with depression feel better and function better with a combination of medication and talk therapy, he added. With time and treatment, depression can lift. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
Uterine cancer is often treated with a combination of treatments. The recommendation of treatment option depends on the factors such as stage and type of cancer, age, the overall health of the patient, side effects, personal preference etc. Another important consideration that goes before taking a call on the treatment option includes the research on the patient’s ability to bear a child in future. But, overall, the treatment plan includes surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy etc.
Surgery is often the first step towards removing the tumor and a few healthy tissues around it. Some of the common surgical procedure include hysterectomy, lymph node dissection, and sentinel lymph node biopsy.
- Hysterectomy: The extent of the cancer spread decides the type of procedure a surgeon can perform. Hysterectomy is the removal of the cervix and the uterus. For patients whose cancer has spread significantly, a surgeon performs a radical hysterectomy- removal of the vagina, cervix, uterus and some healthy tissues from the nearby region. For patients who have had menopause in their health history, doctors choose to perform a procedure known as the salpingo-oophorectomy. This involves the removal of both the ovaries and the fallopian tube.
- Lymph node dissection: This is quite similar to hysterectomy. The surgeon might remove the lymph nodes to ensure that cancer doesn’t spread beyond the uterus.
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy: This is another process to determine whether cancer has spread to the lymph nodes and the surrounding areas. This procedure is effective in determining other cancers type as well such as cancer-related to the breasts.
- Radiation Therapy: This is a kind of therapy that involves the use of high-energy rays that could destroy cancer cells. Radiation is given at a fixed dosage over a limited number of days. This method of treatment is typically used in addition to a surgery. In most cases, a surgery followed by radiation therapy helps a patient to fight cancer more effectively. Many oncologists might also want a patient to take radiation therapy to shrink the size of a tumor before going for a surgery. The most common radiation therapy is external beam radiation therapy.
- Chemotherapy: This procedure involves the use of powerful drugs to destroy cancer cells. There are claims that it effectively reduces the ability of the cancer cells to grow and spread. Chemotherapy is usually suggested after a surgery or can be individually applied to a cancer patient. Chemotherapy can be applied in orally or in the form of IV. The period of chemotherapy like radiotherapy is applicable for a specified amount of cycle over a limited number of days. This form of treatment is most preferred when cancer recurs in a patient after a considerable amount of time. They are equally effective in uterine cancer as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Oncologist.